purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

grabbed a cheese dragon! read the prompt and immediately grabbed! (hidden after taking the screenshot to avoid view bombing)image.png.a20966e42e5c04fa79ffd930b6b4842e.png

I finally got my PB red lineage to 9G!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/PukQq

largely in part thanks to a high G PB my lovely secret Santa gifted me ❤️ 

it’s a lineage I started when I first made my scroll and wanted more reds for the bsa, but now it’s become something of a passion project 🤩

if anyone else is working on a PB red lineage, hit me up in a PM! 

I’ll gladly breed in exchange for unrelated PB or CB Reda, or even just to for the chance to be helpful 😊 

Edited by CandraCat

Congrats to both of you on the page who posted above me!

I just got my very first raffle win and subsequently first ever CB Prize Dragon!

24 vampire scroll lock achieved! Bringing me up to a grand total of 2082 Vampires

24 vampire scroll lock.png

Just caught 2 day 1 new release eggs in the AP. Thank you to whoever dropped them, as I purposely didn't catch any to be able to keep hunting without wasting 2 egg slots.

So far, I have 94 Valentine's caught this season (17 are frozen). Got 5 Valentine Hollykins, which makes me so very happy.

I didn't think I'd land a CB Xocoatl this year after never seeing one in the cave, but someone dropped one in the AP and it was already at stage five of it being cracked. I got it!

21 hours ago, NapZa said:

I didn't think I'd land a CB Xocoatl this year after never seeing one in the cave, but someone dropped one in the AP and it was already at stage five of it being cracked. I got it!

Awesome! Congrats!

I am celebrating 35,000 "grown dragons" though over 5,800 of them are frozen hatchlings.

35000.png

I have been on dragcave for almost 13 years (on and off) and I finally won a raffle! Moreover, it is the prize dragon I like the most, a silver eastern!! 😍🥰

edit: let me show you my new baby - https://dragcave.net/view/jb7XS

Edited by Ailessea

After 8 years (in July!) and several hiatuses, I was selected as one of the Leap Day Raffle winners!!! And even got the one I wanted the most, which is the Bronze Eastern!!!

Going to shamelessly show her off:

ljpGm.gif

On top of that, I've also managed to purchase four Leap Day Astraels from the Market :) life's good

Posted (edited)

I thought I would go a lot longer before winning a raffle, but I'm so excited to have my first one! Here's Efzie! ☺️

Edited by dracornithologist

After spending who knows how many shards I finally managed to get the last white vespine I needed to complete my goals!  

I finally managed to get to Gen 7! It's taking forever to build purebred Green lines since I get way too many Geodes in the way but finally got this far at least! :D