purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

22 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

It's FINISHED!!! :D :D :D (Well, when this boy hatches and gets his name it will be.)

If anyone wants an easier look at the names, I have them all here (need proper sorting, though): https://dragcave.net/group/1666

Are you not gonna continue it? (Add the "the owner has accepted or canceled the trade" XD)

Oh! I got this https://dragcave.net/lineage/QGXpB from the Trade Hub. It was offered on a Tinsel I was giving up for a dummy. I own the grandparents of the tinsel side. It's so cool when the offspring of my offspring find their way back to me! I'm not letting this little cutie go now. It needs to get to know it's grandparents.

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

Oh! I got this https://dragcave.net/lineage/QGXpB from the Trade Hub. It was offered on a Tinsel I was giving up for a dummy. I own the grandparents of the tinsel side. It's so cool when the offspring of my offspring find their way back to me! I'm not letting this little cutie go now. It needs to get to know it's grandparents.

I love it when that happens! I've gotten multiple trades/gifts with some of my own dragons in the lineage, usually some of my 'FeatherDusted' Soulpeaces. It's so cool when that happens.

Just grabbed a yellow Dino, which is the Dino I had the least of, yay! 

I tried grabbing a pygmy (It said tiny in the description) but it turned out to be a Paper. I didn't check the full description. Haha. So, glad I got a Paper. Maybe I can trade it for more Cheeses!

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

I tried grabbing a pygmy (It said tiny in the description) but it turned out to be a Paper. I didn't check the full description. Haha. So, glad I got a Paper. Maybe I can trade it for more Cheeses!

congrats! I've always felt that Paper and Cheese are of equal rarity, which is comparatively way easier to find than Dinos or Chickens.

Meanwhile in the AP, I got a 2G Mimic Pygmy, couldn't believe I was a second late and still got it among other 56 users! So excited to feel like a winner, even though it's just an ordinary hatchling :D

5 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

congrats! I've always felt that Paper and Cheese are of equal rarity, which is comparatively way easier to find than Dinos or Chickens.

Meanwhile in the AP, I got a 2G Mimic Pygmy, couldn't believe I was a second late and still got it among other 56 users! So excited to feel like a winner, even though it's just an ordinary hatchling :D

I got a chicken last night! It seems the only thing I can't catch are those darn Cheeses! And CB Golds, but I'm not gonna worry about something I'll never get. 

I just noticed that sometime in the last couple of weeks I passed 5000 grown dragons! ^_^ 

The really kind Ruby Eyes gifted me two CB Mints! Yay! My Mint army grows!

I got myself a CB Kingcrowne a few days ago... and just now I caught another! It's great because I absolutely adore Kingcrownes! :wub:

Woop! Right color on first try.

Also finished my scroll goals for Geode, Razorcrest and Leodon.

Edited by tnoelemaK

I needed a Sunset but I forgot all about hiding the egg. It hatched at the right time anyway

7 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Yesterday, I noticed this on my scroll:

11001.PNG.11b53507082578e05ae686ca126355cc.PNG

:)

Holy baloney! That's amazing. I can't even imagine! Mine is at 4992. Close to 5000 even. XD

Got an apparently pizza-flavored chicken via trading 4G tinsels and random common hatchies: https://dragcave.net/lineage/piZ3o

I caught a Chrono Xenowyrm, which is my favourite type! When they grow up I'll be eligible for this month's raffle too!

54 minutes ago, Naraku said:

Reached over 100 Ashes in just 13 days. :D 

Woah that's impressive!! 

I now have over 100 frozen Blacks in my frozen black army group, and approx 95% of those are messies. My goal is to surpass my frozen Bleeding Moon count of 204, so I'm a tad over halfway there!

I caught a couple of hatchlings at the AP today. To whoever is putting those there, thank you so much! ❤️

Edit 5 hours later: This morning is going great! I caught my first CB Gold within minutes of waking up and it really made my day. I hope the rest of the day goes well too. 😊

Edited by vanillachapter

I finally have more than 300 CB Fire Gems collected on my scroll. I have a total of 336 in all, and all but 34 are CB. 

Edited by Whirlaway

18 hours ago, vanillachapter said:

I caught a couple of hatchlings at the AP today. To whoever is putting those there, thank you so much! ❤️

Edit 5 hours later: This morning is going great! I caught my first CB Gold within minutes of waking up and it really made my day. I hope the rest of the day goes well too. 😊

I grats'd you in PM, but I have to say again, congrats! That is a SERIOUS accomplishment! I have been trying for FOUR YEARS and haven't even seen one! You lucky duck (or lovebird?) you!

I got two CB Spessartines in a nice trade...I think. The person really wanted what I was offering, so I'm hoping it gets accepted. I'm trading a chicken for these two, so it better! Haha. Yes, I know Chickens are worth more than Spessartines, but it's what I want! So yay, Spessartines!

Yunno how complaining in the bad luck thread often seems to immediately make things better? Happened to me again last night. Had a trade up for roughly 5 hours, the only offers I got were completely the opposite of what I'd asked for... Posted in the bad luck thread, not even 20 minutes later I got an offer of *three* eggs that were exactly what I was asking for! Thankfully I had space for all three, I was so excited when I saw that offer. I am now one messy-lineaged Pyrovar, Black Truffle, and Siyat closer to scroll-goals!

Oh, also, had a Siyat egg at 2 days 1 hour last night, put it in two hatcheries hoping to get it some views so it wouldn't take forever to hatch after getting below 2 days, intending to watch it carefully so it didn't actually hatch until below 2 days. Of course I got distracted and next time I checked it had hatched, I panicked for a minute before doing a close-up comparison (it's really hard for me to tell the blue hatchies from the purples) and it did hatch purple! Yay!

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yunno how complaining in the bad luck thread often seems to immediately make things better? Happened to me again last night. Had a trade up for roughly 5 hours, the only offers I got were completely the opposite of what I'd asked for... Posted in the bad luck thread, not even 20 minutes later I got an offer of *three* eggs that were exactly what I was asking for! Thankfully I had space for all three, I was so excited when I saw that offer. I am now one messy-lineaged Pyrovar, Black Truffle, and Siyat closer to scroll-goals!

Oh, also, had a Siyat egg at 2 days 1 hour last night, put it in two hatcheries hoping to get it some views so it wouldn't take forever to hatch after getting below 2 days, intending to watch it carefully so it didn't actually hatch until below 2 days. Of course I got distracted and next time I checked it had hatched, I panicked for a minute before doing a close-up comparison (it's really hard for me to tell the blue hatchies from the purples) and it did hatch purple! Yay!

Hmmm. I see you want a messy Magma in your sig. I can do that for you! Some time. The Magma didn't cooperate this time. Ugh. My dragons are NOT breeding well this week at all!

Let me reiterate for everyone who's ever done this/had this happen: Complaining in the bad luck thread works.

I bemoaned missing the yellow zyu I saw earlier tonight, and just now I caught the last pink zyu that I need for my scroll goal, and then I caught the first Gaia I've seen in the Jungle in ages five minutes later :blink:!

But then I missed a yellow dino & the blue zyu in the desert, so maybe it's only half-working for me :unsure:?

EDIT: Aaannnddd missed an Aeon in the forest.  Oh well.

Edited by Sunrunner