purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

3 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I'm not sure if it's worth a congrats, but it made me laugh. I've never bred a dragon with a word code before...of course the first happens to be this.

Holy crap. I LOVE IT! You wouldn't be interested in trading it, eh? XD

I really love naughty codes.

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

I'm not sure if it's worth a congrats, but it made me laugh. I've never bred a dragon with a word code before...of course the first happens to be this.

When you're making a Winter lineage, but you bred in the wrong season XD

2 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

What a code! I wish I had one like that. 😂 Maybe one day.

I just started properly getting into this game. This week I caught my first two rares (a Xeno and a chicken) and a black dragon with a nice code (NaSty). I'm really pleased about it hehe.

Edited by vanillachapter

I got a third ND this week and thus have now officially reached scroll goals.

(That one single red Dino I'm missing doesn't count. 🤣)

I'd trade you a red Dino for an ND. I think NDs are hideous, but I still want one of each sprite. Maybe I'll try and collect 8 red dino eggs and see if I get an ND for that. 

Er, anyway...I caught yet another CB Ice. Woo. I don't understand why the Alpine is the only place I ever find rares...not that I'm complaining, but CB Ices seem so common. No one ever seems to want them. Glad I love the sprites.

4 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

It's FINISHED!!! :D :D :D (Well, when this boy hatches and gets his name it will be.)

If anyone wants an easier look at the names, I have them all here (need proper sorting, though): https://dragcave.net/group/1666

Holy baloney. That's beautiful! Congrats!

And yay for me! I just caught a Tan Ridgewing! I haven't caught one in months. I keep getting purple. 

Also, love this baby: https://dragcave.net/lineage/7G1Mb

22 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

It's FINISHED!!! :D :D :D (Well, when this boy hatches and gets his name it will be.)

If anyone wants an easier look at the names, I have them all here (need proper sorting, though): https://dragcave.net/group/1666

Are you not gonna continue it? (Add the "the owner has accepted or canceled the trade" XD)

Oh! I got this https://dragcave.net/lineage/QGXpB from the Trade Hub. It was offered on a Tinsel I was giving up for a dummy. I own the grandparents of the tinsel side. It's so cool when the offspring of my offspring find their way back to me! I'm not letting this little cutie go now. It needs to get to know it's grandparents.

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

Oh! I got this https://dragcave.net/lineage/QGXpB from the Trade Hub. It was offered on a Tinsel I was giving up for a dummy. I own the grandparents of the tinsel side. It's so cool when the offspring of my offspring find their way back to me! I'm not letting this little cutie go now. It needs to get to know it's grandparents.

I love it when that happens! I've gotten multiple trades/gifts with some of my own dragons in the lineage, usually some of my 'FeatherDusted' Soulpeaces. It's so cool when that happens.

Just grabbed a yellow Dino, which is the Dino I had the least of, yay! 

I tried grabbing a pygmy (It said tiny in the description) but it turned out to be a Paper. I didn't check the full description. Haha. So, glad I got a Paper. Maybe I can trade it for more Cheeses!

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

I tried grabbing a pygmy (It said tiny in the description) but it turned out to be a Paper. I didn't check the full description. Haha. So, glad I got a Paper. Maybe I can trade it for more Cheeses!

congrats! I've always felt that Paper and Cheese are of equal rarity, which is comparatively way easier to find than Dinos or Chickens.

Meanwhile in the AP, I got a 2G Mimic Pygmy, couldn't believe I was a second late and still got it among other 56 users! So excited to feel like a winner, even though it's just an ordinary hatchling :D

5 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

congrats! I've always felt that Paper and Cheese are of equal rarity, which is comparatively way easier to find than Dinos or Chickens.

Meanwhile in the AP, I got a 2G Mimic Pygmy, couldn't believe I was a second late and still got it among other 56 users! So excited to feel like a winner, even though it's just an ordinary hatchling :D

I got a chicken last night! It seems the only thing I can't catch are those darn Cheeses! And CB Golds, but I'm not gonna worry about something I'll never get. 

I just noticed that sometime in the last couple of weeks I passed 5000 grown dragons! ^_^ 

The really kind Ruby Eyes gifted me two CB Mints! Yay! My Mint army grows!

I got myself a CB Kingcrowne a few days ago... and just now I caught another! It's great because I absolutely adore Kingcrownes! :wub:

Woop! Right color on first try.

Also finished my scroll goals for Geode, Razorcrest and Leodon.

Edited by tnoelemaK

I needed a Sunset but I forgot all about hiding the egg. It hatched at the right time anyway

7 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Yesterday, I noticed this on my scroll:

11001.PNG.11b53507082578e05ae686ca126355cc.PNG

:)

Holy baloney! That's amazing. I can't even imagine! Mine is at 4992. Close to 5000 even. XD

Got an apparently pizza-flavored chicken via trading 4G tinsels and random common hatchies: https://dragcave.net/lineage/piZ3o

I caught a Chrono Xenowyrm, which is my favourite type! When they grow up I'll be eligible for this month's raffle too!

54 minutes ago, Naraku said:

Reached over 100 Ashes in just 13 days. :D 

Woah that's impressive!! 

I now have over 100 frozen Blacks in my frozen black army group, and approx 95% of those are messies. My goal is to surpass my frozen Bleeding Moon count of 204, so I'm a tad over halfway there!