purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I offered a free 4G tinsel for any dummy egg in the public trades, and the FIRST offer I got was this gorgeous baby: https://dragcave.net/lineage/cRbql

I can't believe it! This is my first 2G Prizekin.

I got a Gaia Xenowyrm egg just now that has a code that very closely resembles my username. I saw it on the trading hub and instantly felt like I had to have it. Really glad that my offer was accepted. 😄 Gaia Xenowyrm is one of my favorite breeds too so I feel extra lucky.

Just caught a red fire gem. I was kind of surprised I got it, since I did a double take when I saw the description lol

I've owned her since 2013. One of the lineages to celebrate the Frills while they were sadly absent from the cave as is evident from her description.

Then I decided to get perfect mates for all my pretty lineaged dragons but Frills had been reintroduced, which made this a timeconsuming project, but finally...

the final 2nd gen - might not look like much but I had quite a few pairings and I wouldn't be this far if it wasn't for Fuzzy who also bred me one on February 2016 and I've been trying myself ever since I got my own CB Frills, so this feels liek a major achievement :D

Just reached the fifth gen of this naughty CB-coded ancestors lineage. I don't feel like continuing it, though. 

Edited by obelisk_light

I just complained in the bad luck thread, and apparently complaining helps me, too! I just caught a Cheese!!!! If a Paper trade goes through, I'll have six Cheeses growing on my scroll! So happy! I love Cheese! Even in real life. Seriously, I'm the triple cheese pizza with a side of cheese sticks person.

5 hours ago, obelisk_light said:

Just reached the fifth gen of this naughty CB-coded ancestors lineage. I don't feel link continuing it, though. 

Wow! If you do try to continue it, I can breed siblings of these slightly naughty dragons: me and me.

Did not expect this baby! The father's code is "Phony" and the mother's is "dog" (if you look closely).

I bred them together to get another code dragon for myself and it just happened to be a Z-coded dragon with code "Pug!"

I couldn't be more happy for this pairing! :wub:

Edited by Looti

I never thought I'd own a coded egg even close to my username; But thanks to Amazon Warrior, now I do! They found a CB egg that literally spells out "preds" (caps messed) in the AP and gave it to me. I'm so happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you. ^_^

I'm completely caught up on naming!! I keep falling behind, a few days ago the unnamed count on my scroll was over 60, but I just finished and now the only unnameds that remain are my 6 zombie-fodders.

13 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

I never thought I'd own a coded egg even close to my username; But thanks to Amazon Warrior, now I do! They found a CB egg that literally spells out "preds" (caps messed) in the AP and gave it to me. I'm so happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you. ^_^

You're very welcome!  ^_^  I love gifting people "username" codes if/when I find them.  :)  (And with the new release today, I'm even more glad it was from the AP!)

I got some rather good codes on the new release eggs~ 

Traded a new release for a beautifully messy green Copper! I was really just poking around the Trading Hub trying out the new pagination, but I saw the trade and couldn't resist offering. And the new releases are still fairly easy to get so I already replaced the one I traded. 

Edited by HeatherMarie

I got this egg from Zukeino, finally. One for me. I owed the first from him to a friend (not an IOU, just a promise). Now I finally get to keep one of my Zuke's babies! https://dragcave.net/lineage/GUOVz

Also, caught another freakin' Astrapi Xeno. I guess that counts as congrats. Maybe I can trade it for another Xeno of a different variety. So tired of Astrapis. I don't even haunt the Alpine! I just click it in my biome search, see the Xeno, and take it. I just can't resist Xenos. Even Astrapis are gorgeous. I just...really want a CB Gaia instead. My two CB Chrono Xenos...one is finally hatching. Maybe I can trade an Astrapi plus a Chrono hatchie for a CB Gaia. 

Oh, and in other great news, I caught my OWN Cheese all by myself! I didn't have to trade for this Cheese!

I finally got the right color! Now I just need to get a mate for him this Christmas and one of my favorite Holiday lineages will be complete. 

Posted last night in the bad luck thread about missing a Dino.... Since then I've caught a Chicken, a Paper, *and* a Dino! Wow, DC must feel bad I missed that Dino, lol!

47 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Posted last night in the bad luck thread about missing a Dino.... Since then I've caught a Chicken, a Paper, *and* a Dino! Wow, DC must feel bad I missed that Dino, lol!

Congrats! I'm still egglocked thanks to the wonderful CBs in AP.

Saved yet again, another hatchling from the AP! I have to keep a balance between, trophy push, Z hunting and other stuff.
Also, the Copper stood at the coast for more than 3 seconds. They're probably not sought after anymore, I'll just hope mine gendered right.

Edit: dropped the AP Siyat egg, and another hatchling saved! (Who is abandoning these anyways? Whoever they are, thanks!)

Edited by BlueLatios

I finally! Caught an! Aeon egg! :lol:

I would have enough to buy one from the market next week, but catching one on my own felt waaay better! Woo!

Someone is asking for a 2G Carina and a PB Mimic for a Cheese! Oh, I hope I get it!

I was able to get this sweetie: https://dragcave.net/lineage/NsmH6 by trading a red copper (I don't like coppers). Yay!

No idea why, but this dragon made me very happy when I grabbed it in the AP: https://dragcave.net/lineage/aPUYA

A funny code, a hilariously awful inbred lineage (ran it through the inbred checker, the poor thing is inbred over 28 times)...I just couldn't pass this little guy up.

I'm not sure if it's worth a congrats, but it made me laugh. I've never bred a dragon with a word code before...of course the first happens to be this.

Edited by The Dragoness
Forum automatically censored the code in the link, so I changed it