purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I see your 7k and raise you 1k :D

I have reached Gold Trophy in a month from Silver! Couldn't have done it that fast without the help of AP and you guys here, thanks to all! :D

Just my luck, yesterday I went to look for a CB Spirit Ward for a lineage project... found no Spirit Wards, but instead caught a Pyro Xenowyrm and a Cheese. And today I managed to catch another Cheese... and FINALLY two CB Spirit Wards. :rolleyes:

The AP Hatchling Army has reached 200 in numbers! :D

And more randomly abandoned hatchlings with a variety of breeds, too! (Though Black and Dark Green dragons are still the primary recruits)

After many breeding attemps between my two Ribbon Dancers, I finally got a 2G Green Nebula. That concludes my breeding for annoying randomly colored 2G Holidaykins!

Edited by The Dragoness

I've been wanting to build a GoldxVine checker since I managed to get this beauty from the AP. So a few days ago I bred my only CB gold to my only CB Vine to try for a second alt 2G Vine female.. well, this was faster than I expected *happy*

[Now I "just" need 2 males for them.. but that might take a while since I don't have the Golds necessary and the breeding, gifting thread unfortunately hasn't helped so far 😕 I'm still super excited though as I expected this to take forever]

Edited by Soulsborne

Feels blessed to find a CB Nebula hatchling under 4 days in the AP! It must have seen me hatching the eggs away, and decided to fly into my scroll 🌠 (it immediately grew once I picked it up)

I (finally!) hit my scroll-goal for Deep Seas!! I have no idea why it's taken me so long to get 20 of something fairly common, but I just traded for my last one, yay!

8 minutes ago, Looti said:

Finally summoned my first GoN after 2 years!

Congrats! And whoa, how many Elemental Trios (Magma, Ice, Thunder) did you have?

2 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Congrats! And whoa, how many Elemental Trios (Magma, Ice, Thunder) did you have?

I have 3-4 of each. Granted, I spent most of that time gap on hiatus. 😅

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

Finally...they FINALLY gave me an egg and just in time for Halloween too! :D https://dragcave.net/lineage/JsFUL

(y) Congrats!  I know the feeling - was worried these two wouldn't cough up the eggs I needed for their patiently waiting mates before Christmas, & still have to go for the next gen on the Ribbon Dancer :o!  Must be a good day for metallic breeding.

I saw and caught my first Dino! :D I didn't even know what I was clicking on too. Saw that it had a longer description than usual and I just went for it!

1 hour ago, scalesofgrey said:

I saw and caught my first Dino! :D I didn't even know what I was clicking on too. Saw that it had a longer description than usual and I just went for it!

Could've been a Dark Green, but you did it! Congrats indeed!

What a downgrade, it took me hours to find something good in cave or the AP recently. But I finally caught a Gaia Xenowyrm, this will save my state of not being scroll-locked :D

Just traded for a messy Bleeding Moon *and* Water (someone offered two eggs and I was actually able to accept the two lol) which puts me at my scroll-goals for both breeds! In the past few days I've also hit my scroll-goals for Whiptails and Avatar of Creations (which is the last Avatar I needed!). I am slowly but surely crossing breeds off my spreadsheet!