purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Okay I am legit crying right now (I may be a little too obsessed with this game....). I just caught my FIRST-EVER CB GOLD!!! I have been playing this game for 10 full years and this is my very first CB Gold, ever, and I actually caught it myself! I'm sort of in shock right now. I really don't know how it happened because I saw the description and it took me at *least* 4 full seconds to click on it and somehow I still got it?!

20 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Okay I am legit crying right now (I may be a little too obsessed with this game....). I just caught my FIRST-EVER CB GOLD!!! I have been playing this game for 10 full years and this is my very first CB Gold, ever, and I actually caught it myself! I'm sort of in shock right now. I really don't know how it happened because I saw the description and it took me at *least* 4 full seconds to click on it and somehow I still got it?!

That's wonderful :) Congrats HeatherMarie

10 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

OMG, grats! So many people I know are somehow getting these, and I still haven't seen one! I've only been playing 4 years, though. Maybe you have to play at least five before you get to see CB Golds. Haha.

Got a Dino! Yay! Maybe I can trade it for a Cheese.

I finally fixed my mana crystals. They'd been uneven since I forgot to keep up with them a couple weeks ago, and it was driving me crazy. Now to just avoid picking up any dragons until Sunday...

Misclicked a Bauta egg while trying to grab a Siyat, realizing too late that it was already gone. Was about to get a little upset... but then I saw the Bauta had a pretty interesting code. :D

Adding the myths to complaining in Bad Luck thread:

A few moments later, got a Dino from the Jungle, thankfully it's a different color than what I already have :D

Just sent both a 2G Kingcrowne and a 2G Frill, both from male Kingcrowne x female Frill, to the AP. A perfect breeding pair, I hope whoever catches them enjoys the lineage as much as I do. :)

So, complaining on the bad luck thread REALLY WORKS people!!!

The pair I complained about, I had been breeding for almost a full year never produced a single egg.... Just gave me an egg!!!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/kPewT

I'm so excited. Definitely keeping this one. If they ever give me another, I can finally trade

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Found a nice messy Spitfire in the AP, bringing me to 20 Spitfires, so I now have my scroll-goal of another breed! Also, a semi-messy Undine that I'd planned to hatch and freeze turned into an Alt! I usually have horrible luck with Undine alts so that was a very nice surprise.

Idk how and why, but someone abandoned a Golden Wyvern into the AP. Noone took it for about 4 to 5 seconds so I thought, at least it will compensate my previous stupidity.

Surprise, it's CB and a Z coded one! Once again, I could not trace back to who abandoned the egg, but whoever did so, I really, really thank you! Now I don't feel too much regret because I have now gotten what I want: a CB Rare beginning with Z :D

Spazz-clicked a Cheese, didn't think I got it but I did, and checking my count it's my 20th! I now have my scroll-goal of Cheeses, after only one year of collecting them!

I am legit seeing CB Golden Wyverns in the AP. I have seen a few CB Rares before like Ice and Uncommons like Nebula, but are Golden Wyverns just that unwanted? Or has it dropped in rarity?

Either way, I had taken one, and left the others for anyone else :)

I just caught a CB Pyro Xenowyrm that was just sitting there in the Volcano. :blink: I went to look for Siyats and got a Xeno instead. Not bad.

2 minutes ago, PrincessLucy said:
  • Joined in 2008
  • Grown Dragons 20,000
  • Growing Dragons 24
  • Unique Breeds 217

Congrats :O

I'm closing in on 8k and now I feel like a newbie  :D

Traded a 3G tinsel for Cheese! This was an excellent trade! AND traded a 2G silver for two CB hatchies (green Siyat and Black Truffle) that I love. 

And got a Paper from a really nice person! Thank you, sir!

Caught a Yellow Zyu, Cheese, and a Thalassa during the night (just wish I could snag an elusive gold tho)