purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I caught a couple of hatchlings at the AP today. To whoever is putting those there, thank you so much! ❤️

Edit 5 hours later: This morning is going great! I caught my first CB Gold within minutes of waking up and it really made my day. I hope the rest of the day goes well too. 😊

Edited by vanillachapter

I finally have more than 300 CB Fire Gems collected on my scroll. I have a total of 336 in all, and all but 34 are CB. 

Edited by Whirlaway

18 hours ago, vanillachapter said:

I caught a couple of hatchlings at the AP today. To whoever is putting those there, thank you so much! ❤️

Edit 5 hours later: This morning is going great! I caught my first CB Gold within minutes of waking up and it really made my day. I hope the rest of the day goes well too. 😊

I grats'd you in PM, but I have to say again, congrats! That is a SERIOUS accomplishment! I have been trying for FOUR YEARS and haven't even seen one! You lucky duck (or lovebird?) you!

I got two CB Spessartines in a nice trade...I think. The person really wanted what I was offering, so I'm hoping it gets accepted. I'm trading a chicken for these two, so it better! Haha. Yes, I know Chickens are worth more than Spessartines, but it's what I want! So yay, Spessartines!

Yunno how complaining in the bad luck thread often seems to immediately make things better? Happened to me again last night. Had a trade up for roughly 5 hours, the only offers I got were completely the opposite of what I'd asked for... Posted in the bad luck thread, not even 20 minutes later I got an offer of *three* eggs that were exactly what I was asking for! Thankfully I had space for all three, I was so excited when I saw that offer. I am now one messy-lineaged Pyrovar, Black Truffle, and Siyat closer to scroll-goals!

Oh, also, had a Siyat egg at 2 days 1 hour last night, put it in two hatcheries hoping to get it some views so it wouldn't take forever to hatch after getting below 2 days, intending to watch it carefully so it didn't actually hatch until below 2 days. Of course I got distracted and next time I checked it had hatched, I panicked for a minute before doing a close-up comparison (it's really hard for me to tell the blue hatchies from the purples) and it did hatch purple! Yay!

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yunno how complaining in the bad luck thread often seems to immediately make things better? Happened to me again last night. Had a trade up for roughly 5 hours, the only offers I got were completely the opposite of what I'd asked for... Posted in the bad luck thread, not even 20 minutes later I got an offer of *three* eggs that were exactly what I was asking for! Thankfully I had space for all three, I was so excited when I saw that offer. I am now one messy-lineaged Pyrovar, Black Truffle, and Siyat closer to scroll-goals!

Oh, also, had a Siyat egg at 2 days 1 hour last night, put it in two hatcheries hoping to get it some views so it wouldn't take forever to hatch after getting below 2 days, intending to watch it carefully so it didn't actually hatch until below 2 days. Of course I got distracted and next time I checked it had hatched, I panicked for a minute before doing a close-up comparison (it's really hard for me to tell the blue hatchies from the purples) and it did hatch purple! Yay!

Hmmm. I see you want a messy Magma in your sig. I can do that for you! Some time. The Magma didn't cooperate this time. Ugh. My dragons are NOT breeding well this week at all!

Let me reiterate for everyone who's ever done this/had this happen: Complaining in the bad luck thread works.

I bemoaned missing the yellow zyu I saw earlier tonight, and just now I caught the last pink zyu that I need for my scroll goal, and then I caught the first Gaia I've seen in the Jungle in ages five minutes later :blink:!

But then I missed a yellow dino & the blue zyu in the desert, so maybe it's only half-working for me :unsure:?

EDIT: Aaannnddd missed an Aeon in the forest.  Oh well.

Edited by Sunrunner

Okay I am legit crying right now (I may be a little too obsessed with this game....). I just caught my FIRST-EVER CB GOLD!!! I have been playing this game for 10 full years and this is my very first CB Gold, ever, and I actually caught it myself! I'm sort of in shock right now. I really don't know how it happened because I saw the description and it took me at *least* 4 full seconds to click on it and somehow I still got it?!

20 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Okay I am legit crying right now (I may be a little too obsessed with this game....). I just caught my FIRST-EVER CB GOLD!!! I have been playing this game for 10 full years and this is my very first CB Gold, ever, and I actually caught it myself! I'm sort of in shock right now. I really don't know how it happened because I saw the description and it took me at *least* 4 full seconds to click on it and somehow I still got it?!

That's wonderful :) Congrats HeatherMarie

10 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

OMG, grats! So many people I know are somehow getting these, and I still haven't seen one! I've only been playing 4 years, though. Maybe you have to play at least five before you get to see CB Golds. Haha.

Got a Dino! Yay! Maybe I can trade it for a Cheese.

I finally fixed my mana crystals. They'd been uneven since I forgot to keep up with them a couple weeks ago, and it was driving me crazy. Now to just avoid picking up any dragons until Sunday...

Misclicked a Bauta egg while trying to grab a Siyat, realizing too late that it was already gone. Was about to get a little upset... but then I saw the Bauta had a pretty interesting code. :D

Adding the myths to complaining in Bad Luck thread:

A few moments later, got a Dino from the Jungle, thankfully it's a different color than what I already have :D

Just sent both a 2G Kingcrowne and a 2G Frill, both from male Kingcrowne x female Frill, to the AP. A perfect breeding pair, I hope whoever catches them enjoys the lineage as much as I do. :)

So, complaining on the bad luck thread REALLY WORKS people!!!

The pair I complained about, I had been breeding for almost a full year never produced a single egg.... Just gave me an egg!!!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/kPewT

I'm so excited. Definitely keeping this one. If they ever give me another, I can finally trade

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Found a nice messy Spitfire in the AP, bringing me to 20 Spitfires, so I now have my scroll-goal of another breed! Also, a semi-messy Undine that I'd planned to hatch and freeze turned into an Alt! I usually have horrible luck with Undine alts so that was a very nice surprise.

Idk how and why, but someone abandoned a Golden Wyvern into the AP. Noone took it for about 4 to 5 seconds so I thought, at least it will compensate my previous stupidity.

Surprise, it's CB and a Z coded one! Once again, I could not trace back to who abandoned the egg, but whoever did so, I really, really thank you! Now I don't feel too much regret because I have now gotten what I want: a CB Rare beginning with Z :D

Spazz-clicked a Cheese, didn't think I got it but I did, and checking my count it's my 20th! I now have my scroll-goal of Cheeses, after only one year of collecting them!

I am legit seeing CB Golden Wyverns in the AP. I have seen a few CB Rares before like Ice and Uncommons like Nebula, but are Golden Wyverns just that unwanted? Or has it dropped in rarity?

Either way, I had taken one, and left the others for anyone else :)