purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

15 minutes ago, relaks said:

Are you kidding me, I just caught another one 😂

Both are colors I already have... I just have one of each, none of other colors. I don't know if I should try to trade them for other colors or keep them both. 🤔

Try to trade them for the other colours and if you don't get the right offer you can still keep them :)

So... I randomly checked the Market, looking for prices on things I don't have... and all of the Dinos are currently priced at 300. 
AND... I had enough to buy one of each...
I don't care that they say "Market", because I FINALLY have not just 1 dino, but all 5!

I caught this little Doot on the AP at 2am, and learned that if you shake your cell phone(like, in excitement) the flashlight app turns on.

35 minutes ago, AngelsSin said:

I just bought a CB Gold for 700 shard please tell me this isn’t a prank and it won’t disappear!

I sure hope it isn't a prank! Thanks to you, I just bought two golds and a silver! :lol: 

OMG I hope this isn't a glitch I bought 3 Golds and the last Dino I needed... ( I really don't understand why a CB Gold is cheaper than a Gwyvern though...)

12 hours ago, Draco Knight said:

I caught this little Doot on the AP at 2am, and learned that if you shake your cell phone(like, in excitement) the flashlight app turns on.

I'm jelly. Congrats!

Just randomly caught a 3G Grave with my original Graves as one of the grandparent pairings! So happy to have caught the little guy ❤️

I have a very special 2nd Gen Nebula who just colored correctly! I'd have loved him regardless, but I was so desperately hoping for the perfect color match. Purple is my most favoritest color which made it even more special. ^_^

Of course I don't have a mate for him, but hey. 🙃

After so long I finally managed to finish a special alt-black X witchlight lineage, and they accepted each-other and had their first offspring!

Linked for the curious!

201213140_EGGOFLIFE.png.aad0c348f7936785f39a31deffd6f9d9.pngThis image sums up how I feel about this egg (Not trying to boast, i'm just happy I finally got it)

I will probably give away the normal blacks, the alts I'll either trade or keep depending on things, the witchlights will probably be a bit of both.

1 hour ago, blockEdragon said:

After so long I finally managed to finish a special alt-black X witchlight lineage, and they accepted each-other and had their first offspring!

Linked for the curious!

201213140_EGGOFLIFE.png.aad0c348f7936785f39a31deffd6f9d9.pngThis image sums up how I feel about this egg (Not trying to boast, i'm just happy I finally got it)

I will probably give away the normal blacks, the alts I'll either trade or keep depending on things, the witchlights will probably be a bit of both.

Fingers crossed for an alt!  I know exactly how you feel, I was the same about this lineage -  the G4 wasn't so bad, but it took me freakin' FOREVER to breed the G3 alt.

Traded a Dino for my *last* needed Blusang!! Finally! I remember when Blusangs were like the hardest breedable thing for me to get, and now I have 20! Only 6 are true messies, but that's good enough for now.

Lots of good stuff in the AP right now! Silver, Zyu, two Prizes, Copper... Wow! Got an awesome messy Prize out of it.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Most of the ungendered Halloweens I really cared about gendered correctly, with the exception of a 2G Grave x Golden Wyvern. I also cannot believe that I managed to trade for this beautiful Witchlight just now despite not having any Halloweens I wanted to trade left. I'm super happy with it and really thankful to the person who accepted my trade. 

Whatever reason for the onslaught of Blacktip hatchlings in the AP, thank you!! I found two messies and that got me to scroll-goals with Blacktips!

Most of my Halloween eggs that were too low time to influence gendered correctly. I only had to freeze two. :) 

Traded for my 20th Black Truffle this morning, reached my scroll-goals with those now! Also, while at work and bored out of my mind I started hunting the AP on my phone... Don't usually hunt on my phone because of lag, but I managed to grab an awesomely messy Geode *and* Striped-river! 

Thanks to everyone for always being generous! I see that generosity in the AP, and I've gotten a few hatchlings there, too. Thanks to all, I've reached Platinum trophy in less than 5 months of playing :D

I'll make a list on what I could do to give back to the community as I hoard more BSA dragons. I'm still going to hunt in AP for hatchlings occasionally :v

Side note: My AP-hatchling army is now at 350, over one-third of my scrollXD