purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

After a few months, I am finally done with one of my first (complete, in my eyes) lineages. https://dragcave.net/lineage/nR8mW

I love hybrids and started making this lineage to showcase all my faves and what cool dragons they come from. I'm just so happy my goal is reached. Maybe someday I'll continue it with more hybrids, though. :3

Edited by Tesla

This Halloween I only had three breeds I needed to focus on: Black Marrow, Desipis, and Omen. I have already met my scroll-goal for Black Marrow *and* Desipis! So excited to be so close to 'caught up'!

Despite my laptop being broken I managed to meet my goal from this year to complete my CB Pumpkin set. On phone!

Also, I got to breed some very nice Desipises for a lineage project I decided I'd try.

Aaaaaand I bred all my past Halloween's CBs, which was quite a lot. Many beautiful 2nd gens are off to the AP!

Caught 2 CB Omens last night after about an hour of refreshing at each drop until all the Halloween eggs were gone. The competition for them is fierce but I managed to get them!

I bred a special egg for someone on the 25th, the first egg of that pairing.  Someone else I know caught one of the extra eggs from the clutch, and I just traded for it back, right before it grows up.  I am a happy gryphon!

Edited by Gryphonic

I finally reached 400 Fire Gems this week. 365 of those are CB too. Now to strive for 500!

You have updated 3333 dragons so far on this site! Thanks!

(... is what The Hatching Club just told me.  :D )

I now have four more zombies!

I got my first two headed zombie last night! Yay. 

I also successfully traded a few new eggs for a Cheese! That was totally worth it! I need MANY Cheeses!

Managed to unknowingly grab a z-code of the new halloween breed, figured someone might appreciate it more so I put it up for trade, got a messy Witchlight out of it! I needed one more to freeze at stage-2 because I stupidly froze all the others at stage-1. 

Got a pronouncable (at least to me) Z-code from the new release! I'll think about gendering next year, as long as I got 1 Z that's good enough :D

I'm somewhat relieved that Halloween is over, in a few more days, I can go back to the casual AP hunting and build up my army again :)

I caught a dino! 😍

I've been hatching and abandoning eggs to the AP all morning and I casually decided to look at the biomes for a 5-min drop. Decided to stay on the Jungle and the first egg of the 5-min drop had a loooong description. I clicked like a mad person without thinking x') But I caught it, yay!

I just got a leetle tree :D 

I was looking for a Gaia when it popped up behind another egg, so yeah. :DDDD

Traded a Chicken for this gorgeous Black messy! My frozen Black army is slowly but steadily growing!

On 11/2/2018 at 11:33 AM, relaks said:

I caught a dino! 😍

I've been hatching and abandoning eggs to the AP all morning and I casually decided to look at the biomes for a 5-min drop. Decided to stay on the Jungle and the first egg of the 5-min drop had a loooong description. I clicked like a mad person without thinking x') But I caught it, yay!

Are you kidding me, I just caught another one 😂

Both are colors I already have... I just have one of each, none of other colors. I don't know if I should try to trade them for other colors or keep them both. 🤔

15 minutes ago, relaks said:

Are you kidding me, I just caught another one 😂

Both are colors I already have... I just have one of each, none of other colors. I don't know if I should try to trade them for other colors or keep them both. 🤔

Try to trade them for the other colours and if you don't get the right offer you can still keep them :)

So... I randomly checked the Market, looking for prices on things I don't have... and all of the Dinos are currently priced at 300. 
AND... I had enough to buy one of each...
I don't care that they say "Market", because I FINALLY have not just 1 dino, but all 5!

I caught this little Doot on the AP at 2am, and learned that if you shake your cell phone(like, in excitement) the flashlight app turns on.