purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

2 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Congrats! And whoa, how many Elemental Trios (Magma, Ice, Thunder) did you have?

I have 3-4 of each. Granted, I spent most of that time gap on hiatus. 😅

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

Finally...they FINALLY gave me an egg and just in time for Halloween too! :D https://dragcave.net/lineage/JsFUL

(y) Congrats!  I know the feeling - was worried these two wouldn't cough up the eggs I needed for their patiently waiting mates before Christmas, & still have to go for the next gen on the Ribbon Dancer :o!  Must be a good day for metallic breeding.

I saw and caught my first Dino! :D I didn't even know what I was clicking on too. Saw that it had a longer description than usual and I just went for it!

1 hour ago, scalesofgrey said:

I saw and caught my first Dino! :D I didn't even know what I was clicking on too. Saw that it had a longer description than usual and I just went for it!

Could've been a Dark Green, but you did it! Congrats indeed!

What a downgrade, it took me hours to find something good in cave or the AP recently. But I finally caught a Gaia Xenowyrm, this will save my state of not being scroll-locked :D

Just traded for a messy Bleeding Moon *and* Water (someone offered two eggs and I was actually able to accept the two lol) which puts me at my scroll-goals for both breeds! In the past few days I've also hit my scroll-goals for Whiptails and Avatar of Creations (which is the last Avatar I needed!). I am slowly but surely crossing breeds off my spreadsheet! 

Congrats on the CB gold! 

Nothing quite like that (I mean, catching a CB gold, what a dream lol), but I've had two good nights in a row hunting the cave! Yesterday, I caught an Almandine (which I needed to complete my CB pair) and a pink Zyu (I might trade that one, not sure). Tonight it was a Thalassa (also needed to form a CB pair) and an Ice dragon! 

So 4 dragons considered rare or at least very uncommon, I'm pretty happy with that! ❤️

Maybe just a small thing, but I *finally* have every single thing in the Encyclopedia unlocked, including *all* the Zombie sprites! I've been 'caught up' for awhile now, normally unlock new releases as soon as they are put in, but then those Red-Tailed Wyrm pygmies had to go and give us a new Zombie to unlock lol. The zombie spreadsheet people contribute to has helped, but it doesn't yet have enough of that type to actually unlock, so I've had to wait and re-view after a month, a couple times. But it's finally unlocked! 

Caught a CB Gold!

I refreshed a few times before realizing what it was and clicked thinking id be to late. Apparently not!!

Woah, congrats @SickSoul

I complained on another forum last night about having bad luck in the biomes the past few days... This morning within the span of an hour I've caught two Zyus and a Xeno. Complaining works! 

Finally, finally met my scroll goals for the Siyats with a special last egg that just hatched the correct color he needed to be (the influence better not fail, grr) - just have to wait for his little green self to grown up.

Kinda stared stupidly at the egg in the Alpine for a moment while my brain slooowly figured out that yes, that was a perfect palindrome I was looking at.  All caps & everything, yup, yup.  Sooo surprised it was still there for the taking when the command to click on it took its sweet time working itself from my neurons down my arm into my clicky finger :rolleyes:.   I really feel like the biggest moron sometimes :P.

Reflex-clicked a Cheese, I have my scroll-goals of those now so I didn't really need it, managed to trade it for a Paper!

Congrats to whomever just caught a Gold in the Desert!  My brain was on PInks so I didn't even register it until I had skipped to the next biome :P

Edited by Gryphonic

I uh.... Found a tree? That's good, right? I am... Confused, but as an Arborist playing on a Dragon website--equally delighted! Seems my work follows me everywhere...

Edited by BrazenChase
Added a link!

2 hours ago, BrazenChase said:

I uh.... Found a tree? That's good, right? I am... Confused, but as an Arborist playing on a Dragon website--equally delighted! Seems my work follows me everywhere...

1 hour ago, ComatosedRoses said:

Got my first Leetle Tree today!!

Congrats, you two :) Some strange creatures may be found between those dragon eggs sometimes ;) Also, when in doubt about the current season or holiday take a look at your leetle tree ❤️

59 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

Congrats, you two :) Some strange creatures may be found between those dragon eggs sometimes ;) Also, when in doubt about the current season or holiday take a look at your leetle tree ❤️

Does it change during season/Holiday? I was curious about that.

I really want the Halloween Leetle!

and thank you ❤️ !

2 of my Z-dragon pairs produced Z-offspring! On to higher generations, then!