purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

1 hour ago, Sylph264 said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/FBbAk

I've finally gotten my silver and alt ridgewing checker to 5th gen- after five years! So pretty though ❤️ 

Oh wow, congrats! That is an amazing lineage! Just so lovely! 

On 7/9/2020 at 4:28 PM, Auriene said:

Finished my Aqua lineage project ^_^ 7th gen. Aqua

That's so cool! I love it!

On 7/9/2020 at 10:05 PM, Sylph264 said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/FBbAk

I've finally gotten my silver and alt ridgewing checker to 5th gen- after five years! So pretty though ❤️ 

Super pretty!

Did some counting and sorting of what I've raised the last couple of weeks and saw I'd hit my scroll goal on a couple more breeds. I've completed my adult goals for 26 breeds now.

It's either "congrats" or "stupid thing I did", but I just bought my fourth Staterae from the Market, so I can stop searching for them in the cave. Two pairs is good enough for now.

("Stupid" if their price goes down or if they become less rare, or if Prizes are added to the Market, but all these things don't seem realistic right now...)

I won't complain if I catch one in the cave at some point, but I guess saving myself some stress is a good reason to spend 4800 shards. :) 

I just caught a CB staterae and I can't believe it! Me who never ever could dream about catching things like CB metals... and who hasn't won a prize and can't make neglecteds so I had basically abandoned any hope to get more of those. I hadn't even seen one after the release but now I have my CB pair since someone kindly traded me my first one for some other new xeno when no one knew the staterae would be so rare. I'm absolutely thrilled!!

Edited by Varislapsi

Finally caught the last new xeno I needed, three breeding pairs of each so I can stop living with my fingers poised over the keyboard. Hurrah!

oh my gosh. I got a gold egg from the cave! It's been YEARS since I got my first one. I just about screamed. 

I can't decide if I want to influence it to be male so it can be a mate with my female or if I should make it female so I can do a checker ;~; thoughts?

Edited by Katiee

8 hours ago, Katiee said:

oh my gosh. I got a gold egg from the cave! It's been YEARS since I got my first one. I just about screamed. 

I can't decide if I want to influence it to be male so it can be a mate with my female or if I should make it female so I can do a checker ;~; thoughts?

Congratulations!  What a great catch :D!  My vote would be for one of each gender, since you can always trade for/request gold offspring swaps from others for checkers - plenty of people breed for free here on the forums & on Discord, too.

A small thing, but I finally started updating my scroll's spreadsheet that I hadn't even opened since April of last year. ... That's a *lot* of new breeds to add! Got all the newer breeds added, alphabetically (and did you know that, if counting all 'alts' and different forms of each breed, there are 317 different sprites?! and that's just adults!). I've yet to actually update the numbers for any breeds, but it's getting there!

I was so tired last night that my brain didn't initially register seeing & then actually catching a CB Silver.

I managed today to

- breed a shiny gift I've been working on since February XD

- breed a 4th gen from a difficult project for myself

- and catch a code of a type I'm collecting :)

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I managed today to

- breed a shiny gift I've been working on since February XD

- breed a 4th gen from a difficult project for myself

- and catch a code of a type I'm collecting :)

That's a good day! =D

On 7/24/2020 at 3:01 AM, HeatherMarie said:

A small thing, but I finally started updating my scroll's spreadsheet that I hadn't even opened since April of last year. ... That's a *lot* of new breeds to add! Got all the newer breeds added, alphabetically (and did you know that, if counting all 'alts' and different forms of each breed, there are 317 different sprites?! and that's just adults!). I've yet to actually update the numbers for any breeds, but it's getting there!

Congrats, that's a big accomplishment! (And soooo many sprites!) A good spreadsheet is invaluable.

On my part, I just caught an AP pink zyu. Which is lucky anyway, but it's a 3g checker and one of the base pairs are my dragons! I don't even remember breeding them! :D Clearly I have to continue this lineage.

Finally hatched a CB nebula that isn't red. I swear it's the only color I ever get. I have more than twice as many red ones as any other color.

Couple of days ago one of my Cb cloudplumes gendered incorrectly, so I posted it in the trade hub and got a gender swap offer in less than ten minutes. Fastest trade I've ever had. I've had trades sit longer than that when I was giving stuff away free.

Halloween lineage planning is overwhelming (why do I have so many lineages omg) but I am making progress and...I might actually pull this off? Not everything, not by a long shot, but some of it. Half, maybe, and when the shopping list has 84 dragons on it half is no joke XD

I just bred my very first self-bred Staterae! I only had two adults, one from a trade and one from the Market, every time I tried to breed for one I'd get a different Xeno egg. But this time it worked, *and* I was able to breed with a messy, so I now have a truly messy Staterae! 

In a miraculous twist of events I, somehow, someway, despite only breeding this pairing once before (which failed miserably), was able to get this gorgeous Silver from a Silver x Mint pair just a little bit ago. ♥ https://dragcave.net/lineage/0TfPc

And with a cute code to boot, since it's close to 'OTP'. :wub: My golds were also breeding nice this morning. I'm very happy. :D

7 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I just bred my very first self-bred Staterae! I only had two adults, one from a trade and one from the Market, every time I tried to breed for one I'd get a different Xeno egg. But this time it worked, *and* I was able to breed with a messy, so I now have a truly messy Staterae! 

Wow, that's awesome! :D Congrats on your new messy, self-bred baby! 🎉

my forest zyu grew up and finally my journey is over

image.png

Edited by ZelenPixel

I did it!

image.png.83409c27fdd5aa5c4942b40373aaf135.png

(Some - especially holiday dragons - might incorrectly be in only one group to which I added them by breed at some point, which means I couldn't find them with the "ungrouped" filter and so they'll be missing in all the other groups they'd belong to. But still, most of my 15'907 dragons are now in all the groups they belong to. :D)

My Staterae finally bred a Staterae for me! (well, one pair of the two I had to buy from the market!)

The other resulted in the usual 2nd gen Xeno going into the AP...

I was lucky and got this 2G name code from name coded parents just now :)

edit: those two 2Gs, even :blink:

Ebmg8NG.png SC9ctfD.png

Edited by Lyncerta

Scroll tidying progress!

The "unnamed" filter still shows 1719 things, but: these are all unnamed for a reason (still growing, codes, reserved for projects or scroll organization).

(... No, I didn't do a lot of real life stuff this weekend...)

Things left to do:

- Sorting all the "new" dragons of the past few months.

- Entering the new code dragons in my codes spreadsheet.