purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Finally got a Gold from my Monarch pairing and managed to trade for a mate for her the following week! ^-^

Now just hoping that they'll produce a Gold so I can breed that baby with the 3G I've had for awhile.

I also had wonderful luck and bred a Gold and a Swallowtail mate on the same day! 😁

Posted (edited)

I just grabbed my second chicken from the cave!  When was my first?  December 5, 2009!  Now, granted--there were some years in there when I didn't play at all.  But still, I've ended a drought of over 10 years!  :D

Clucky McCluckerston is from the cave, in fact!  Newbie is from Alpine...ah, changes.

Edited by Brekke

On 4/2/2020 at 5:50 AM, Brekke said:

Clucky McCluckerston is from the cave, in fact!  Newbie is from Alpine...ah, changes.

Clucky McCluckerston is such an awesome name!

I grabbed a *gorgeous* messy Gold Tinsel from the AP last night! I don't normally grab Prizes in general anymore, but I saw it get picked up and dumped multiple times so I got curious. Glad I did!

I just caught a CB gold by myself from the cave!!! I'm so excited to have caught one on my own :D :D 

I caught an egg with the code "Cops" in it.  XD  

1 hour ago, blockEdragon said:

First successful ND!

Congrats! I still haven't attempted it myself. Someday.

On 4/19/2020 at 5:57 PM, Aqub said:

So, uh, those lyrics totally pulled at me and I'm now on YouTube listening to that song repeatedly? Thanks. lol

I'm not sure I have any congrats-worthy news... Oh! I found a messy/inbred Speckle-Throated in the AP a few days ago, for some reason I can't often find messies from that breed. Also, yesterday I was so frustrated because I couldn't find a single Aqualis, and today I've only been awake for a few hours and I've grabbed three!

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

So, uh, those lyrics totally pulled at me and I'm now on YouTube listening to that song repeatedly? Thanks. lol

I'm not sure I have any congrats-worthy news... Oh! I found a messy/inbred Speckle-Throated in the AP a few days ago, for some reason I can't often find messies from that breed. Also, yesterday I was so frustrated because I couldn't find a single Aqualis, and today I've only been awake for a few hours and I've grabbed three!

Oh, awesome, glad I helped you discover a song you like. :D Congrats on your Aqualis luck!

Bred this! :wub: 

4 minutes ago, olympe said:

Bred this! :wub: 

You make me curious!

Posted (edited)

Oh, somehow the link didn't get attacked via the tool. Either I hit the wrong button or accidentally used the view link. :blush: 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/lTwmv

And, efff, I just realized I had one "test breeding" in there. I need to re-breed part of the line. At least it's only reds, but still annoying as heck.

Edited by olympe

Posted (edited)

Caught a CB silver from the alpine! I haven't caught one in forever holy crap and I thought I missed it :')

Edit: Caught a copper with the code 3khue and a perfect palindrome code

Edited by Pestilence420

I finally made my first ND!!  

Somehow managed to snag a vampire egg from the AP, whoopwhoop 8D Never had a vamp before.

Posted (edited)

I am pretty sure this is DC corniest lineage ever.  There are a few left to name, but I have the names saved.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/UmiDa

Edited by Imzadi

I traded an actual Dino today for a Dino code :D I wish I had thought of making a screenshot of that trade before it got accepted!

I am totally hitting the jackpot in the AP right now! I saw a handful of Canopy eggs in the AP and awhile back I used to collect their hatchlings for a frozen army, so I decided to grab a few just to take a look at the lineages. First few were 2g or otherwise super-clean, but then I started finding the messies! *My* kind of messies too, like super-messies. 

These Absolute Beauties will be joining my army! So excited!