purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

On 1/7/2020 at 3:08 PM, Duskspoken said:

I just successfully bred the correct colors for my gen 6 pb nebula lineage and I have bred the eggs for the gen 7, just need them to color right and then I can breed the gen 8. This has been exhausting lol

I have successfully bred a Gen 8 pb Nebula that is the right color! Now to work on another gen 8. 

My CB Shimmer bred four holiday eggs. He only produced two on both Halloween and Christmas, so I'm glad he decided to make more people (hopefully) happy this time.  :)

Caught not one but two CB Prizes in the AP wanted to make sure they had grown up safely before posting. I'm still in disbelief 🥰

Wow, congrats @Tish! Are you going to name them "Luckier than luckiest catch" or something?  :lol:

@Tish That is awesome, congrats! :D Did you also play the lottery that day? :D

Congratulations on the prizes!

It might not seem like very much in comparison, but my first eggs hatched today and I feel rather good about it :D

I nabbed a really lovely 3G Sweetling x Aether checker from the AP and I was just planning to do one myself so now I'll be able to have a 4G!!

None of my holiday breeding plans have gone as far as a 4G checker (this is the first year I've seriously bred my holidays) so I'm super excited! :D 

A series of bad decisions lead to my first Neglected!!

My tired brain bred this instead of this checker..... (note - giving babies similar names to parents is dangerous)

Horray for massive imbreeding at it's finest, and apologies to whoever fishes these eggs out of the AP!

However, it did mean that my 2G Salt was unbred.... so I bred it on the off chance with my 2G Thuwed and got this word code!

A bit of trading down the line got me a 2G Saltkin... which I then traded and got MY FIRST NEGELCTED! ❤️

So hello, yes I am now a neglected owner!!! It's been a long 10 years in the making.

The only Valentine's CBs I was missing were 2 Val 09s (just didn't need them, I don't like them with many dragons) and one CB Mutamore (the year they came out, I used my last incubate on one of the eggs... and proceeded to forget about Dragon Cave for 6 days). I caught all 3 of those CBs in the AP within three minutes, so now I have a full set of CB Valentine dragons, and without them taking up an eggslot for 2 days.

I saw a Water dragon with a fairly amusing code on the coast. For whatever reason I instinctively refreshed the page, and something got picked up while I was going to grab the Water egg so it got shifted a little bit to the left... and I misclicked a Deep Sea instead. And... well, its code does a good job at representing my thoughts about this little mishap. :D But it's a happy accident nonetheless -- this one has an even better code than the Water I was intending to click!

well with some finds and breeds from Valentine's I've now reached g7 and a half I guess (well I got am extra g2 and g4 waiting too but that's almost like spare change)

Still working on the cascade effect on some other lines but not unhappy with my progress :D

also finished :)

Edit:

And just jumped from 9999 to 10001 grown dragons so now I officially have a 5 digit scroll :D

Edited by Herk

First refreshing AP today and grab silver 4g tinsel from Penk - properly gendered hatchie!!!

Just after I stop staring at it grab black alt XD

Don't know who put them in AP but THANK YOU!!!!

Edited by Spirulina

My first project from my own dergs. Been a few months of ratio struggling as well as battling "no interests" but finally, the end result is only a few days left to growing! :D

https://dragcave.net/lineage/sBA3L

also @Herk that's awesome :o both the lineages and the dragon count!

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

SO MUCH BLUE! Awesome!

Thanks! Honestly I love it myself, too :wub: (despite some dragons seemingly "stand out" in the lineage there ^^' )

I got crazy lucky this week, a similar story what @Seahorse had. Congrats, btw!

I somehow managed to catch a really beautiful 2g saltkin from the AP and later traded it for a neglected 😍 at first I didn't think about trading it at all but then I realised there was a neglected option, too. And it is also my first one :3

so apparently things can happen, quite suddenly too! 😄