purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

my last Doctor Who dragon grew up!! so, as of and for now, that group has been completed!

(until i come up with more characters to name, or there's new companions.... or a new doctor XD)

Reached my scroll goals for four more breeds: albino, aria, tangar, and royal blue.

@helix9 That's a great lineage for the Staterae to appear in! It's like it's resuming the "purple and legendary" theme of the CBs.

I finally finished this poem lineage ("Hälfte des Lebens" by Friedrich Hölderlin, also in a group for easier reading.)

I collected the CBs 5 years ago and then never completed it. Finally it is done! :)  (And lots of name-holder hatchies freed up for other purposes...)

Somehow I managed to grab a 2g Staterae from the AP! Thought for sure I'd missed it by clicking too slow, but nope. It's only my 6th Stat and the first one I've actually caught myself!! (My others are from the Market, breeding, and trades)

I think I finally have obtained all the dragon/unbreedable breeds there are!

Of course I have still many things to collect, but I would call this a milestone ^^

Also got my first CB Starterae from the Market.

edit: also, finally got an alt from her:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/uMLxq

I've been wanting to make this black truffle x black alt line(because they are awesome and look alike), and now it's finally possible!

Edited by Sashimi

Caught a CB Aeon Wyvern. 

Also only 150 shards to go and I can afford a Staterae!

On 10/9/2020 at 3:20 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Somehow I managed to grab a 2g Staterae from the AP! Thought for sure I'd missed it by clicking too slow, but nope. It's only my 6th Stat and the first one I've actually caught myself!! (My others are from the Market, breeding, and trades)

So, I put this 2g up for trade in the hub specifying *only* wanting a messy-lineaged Staterae, not really expecting a successful trade and totally ready to keep the 2g Stat... After days of the trade sitting there with no offers, I got an offer while asleep and then managed to accept *one hour* before the 2g now-hatchling would grow up! My 6th Stat is now a messy, yay! 

I can't believe this. I caught a gold in the cave! It's only my third CB and the first one I've grabbed myself (since 2009 when I started playing).

7 hours ago, thalassophobic said:

Staking out the different Biomes for a Lindwyrm egg to give my sister, and I found a Blusang Lindwyrm!

Congrats, but in the future, you should know the Blusangs are found only in the Coast, no other biome hunting required ^_^

Managed to trade for this beauty & made certain he would gender correctly - a couple Valentine's ago while the wall was still going, I had traded for this one but stupidly forgot to influence it after not having to use Pinks all through the holiday, and of course she gendered wrong.

But now I will have a mate for this gal and I can breed another unrelated 4G like this!  So now my line can make a whole 5G :D.

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Finally! #14! https://dragcave.net/progeny/2EsPc

Now to pay attention so I don't accidentally freeze this one, too! XD

That progeny looks so pretty! :D

// Not wanting to double-post, so I put it in here:

I just grabbed my first non-market CB silver 😵 after over 10 years of playing!

And I feel like it was lying there forever. (totally expected it to be the "This tiny egg gives off a colorful glow" -pygmy egg, but it wasn't!)

Edited by Sashimi

Just realized i had enough to buy a Gold from the market!! Now which gender to influence?

Reached my scroll goals on a couple more breeds, and I just finished a really big sort (40+ dragons, I usually sort them when I have about 20-30). I've been putting it off for a while so they piled up. Glad I got it done before Halloween kicks off though.

Just traded for a messy Kohraki!! Messy holidays are so rare the first year after release, I'm surprised to get this one. I've also found some nice messies in the AP already, including a gorgeous 17g Cavern Lurker and a 23g Witchlight. (Also a few kinda-sorta-messies that I'm not sure I'll keep.)