purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I nabbed a really lovely 3G Sweetling x Aether checker from the AP and I was just planning to do one myself so now I'll be able to have a 4G!!

None of my holiday breeding plans have gone as far as a 4G checker (this is the first year I've seriously bred my holidays) so I'm super excited! :D 

A series of bad decisions lead to my first Neglected!!

My tired brain bred this instead of this checker..... (note - giving babies similar names to parents is dangerous)

Horray for massive imbreeding at it's finest, and apologies to whoever fishes these eggs out of the AP!

However, it did mean that my 2G Salt was unbred.... so I bred it on the off chance with my 2G Thuwed and got this word code!

A bit of trading down the line got me a 2G Saltkin... which I then traded and got MY FIRST NEGELCTED! ❤️

So hello, yes I am now a neglected owner!!! It's been a long 10 years in the making.

The only Valentine's CBs I was missing were 2 Val 09s (just didn't need them, I don't like them with many dragons) and one CB Mutamore (the year they came out, I used my last incubate on one of the eggs... and proceeded to forget about Dragon Cave for 6 days). I caught all 3 of those CBs in the AP within three minutes, so now I have a full set of CB Valentine dragons, and without them taking up an eggslot for 2 days.

I saw a Water dragon with a fairly amusing code on the coast. For whatever reason I instinctively refreshed the page, and something got picked up while I was going to grab the Water egg so it got shifted a little bit to the left... and I misclicked a Deep Sea instead. And... well, its code does a good job at representing my thoughts about this little mishap. :D But it's a happy accident nonetheless -- this one has an even better code than the Water I was intending to click!