purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Casually refreshing AP while doing other stuff, saw a ER-timed Aqualis *hatchling*, clicked on it as fast as possible but figured it'd be taken already 'cause I didn't even have my hand on the mouse when I saw it... Nope, I got it!

*cuddles little hatchling* 

I'd like to show this handsome dude off now he's grown, all dragons in the lineage are leap day dragons plus he likes his mate (who is a leap day Z) so I'm all set for 4 years time. :D

Edited by Wiz

On 3/5/2020 at 10:55 AM, BlueLatios said:

My first project from my own dergs. Been a few months of ratio struggling as well as battling "no interests" but finally, the end result is only a few days left to growing! :D

https://dragcave.net/lineage/sBA3L

also @Herk that's awesome :o both the lineages and the dragon count!

Love that project of yours - so much pretty

Also I'm quite happy with how this turned out - sadly I don't have Black Sweets but the substitute works really well IMO

Also  - g6 - another lineage finished for the year

Edited by Herk

FINALLY - I thought this pair COULDN'T produce the right colour - I mean compare. Finally Rojeg will have a mate.

Also finished building a mate for an old AP find so now I can breed this

Edited by Herk

My alt hunt finally pays off!

Gotta hoard if I can, I just love alt vines (and blacks, too).

Fogot today was Pi Day until one hour before DC turnover, and somehow managed to catch an egg with “pi” in it’s code XD ?!?

My OCD was driving me nuts so I had to get rid of the "Observe ___ for next unlock." I did but I stg if i see another Aeira Gloris dragon I will cry

Screenshot 2020-03-16 at 7.32.05 PM.png

14 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

I bred a 2g name code from CB name codes! :) Diulo

Oh dear gods... So. Utterly. Perfect. :o Congrats!

I've finished a part of my Aqua project today - lineage :wub: Now to the second part. If I only could make a certain stubborn Waterhorse x Skywing pair breed a Waterhorse egg... Eight Skywings in a row, so far -_-

Finally got a Gold from my Monarch pairing and managed to trade for a mate for her the following week! ^-^

Now just hoping that they'll produce a Gold so I can breed that baby with the 3G I've had for awhile.

I also had wonderful luck and bred a Gold and a Swallowtail mate on the same day! 😁

I just grabbed my second chicken from the cave!  When was my first?  December 5, 2009!  Now, granted--there were some years in there when I didn't play at all.  But still, I've ended a drought of over 10 years!  :D

Clucky McCluckerston is from the cave, in fact!  Newbie is from Alpine...ah, changes.

Edited by Brekke

On 4/2/2020 at 5:50 AM, Brekke said:

Clucky McCluckerston is from the cave, in fact!  Newbie is from Alpine...ah, changes.

Clucky McCluckerston is such an awesome name!

I grabbed a *gorgeous* messy Gold Tinsel from the AP last night! I don't normally grab Prizes in general anymore, but I saw it get picked up and dumped multiple times so I got curious. Glad I did!

I just caught a CB gold by myself from the cave!!! I'm so excited to have caught one on my own :D :D 

I caught an egg with the code "Cops" in it.  XD  

1 hour ago, blockEdragon said:

First successful ND!

Congrats! I still haven't attempted it myself. Someday.

On 4/19/2020 at 5:57 PM, Aqub said:

So, uh, those lyrics totally pulled at me and I'm now on YouTube listening to that song repeatedly? Thanks. lol

I'm not sure I have any congrats-worthy news... Oh! I found a messy/inbred Speckle-Throated in the AP a few days ago, for some reason I can't often find messies from that breed. Also, yesterday I was so frustrated because I couldn't find a single Aqualis, and today I've only been awake for a few hours and I've grabbed three!