purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

20 hours ago, Corseiss said:

Finished my scroll goals of 1M and 1F pairing for Halloween CBs!

Me too! XD

I just came back to this site this week after having abandoned it for over a year lol. So far I have caught a pair of the new Halloween breed + some other CB Halloween dragons (not even sure what they are going to be, I missed so many years) + a CB Zyumorph, which used to be quite uncommon as far as I remember :D

Woot, I just realized I won a bronze Shimmer in the raffle! :D

Never expected to actually win, ever haha

I got a zombie! I really wasn't expecting to, even though it is Halloween.

Found a 2g witchlight with a staterae parent, and now managed to breed a similar egg (staterae!) to pair it with :wub:

Uh. Holy crapola. I just snagged a 2nd gen Omen Wyrm (one of my favorite Halloween babies, btw) and it's lineage descends from the mighty Infinis' own dragons! XD I feel truly gobsmacked!

I guess everyone is still hunting the AP for Halloweens, 5 minutes in the biomes and I grabbed a Xeno, a Zyu, and a Chicken! (Now wondering if they'll trade well or if everyone in the hub just wants Halloweens still...)

edit: Omg traded all 3 for a 2g Staterae!! So happy!

Edited by HeatherMarie

I've been pessimistic about my new Halloweens this year because there were just so many things I needed that it wasn't feasible to get them all. But looking at my spreadsheets I've got:

18 new Halloween x common pairs (mates already waiting)

9 more dragons that I can breed mates for using those 18 pairs

3 new holiday x holiday pairs (mates already waiting)

7 new old CBs

8 of the new dragons

only 6 new unpaired 2gs (that I can breed my own mates for)

1 new unpaired 3g (oops) (but he's useful! If I can pair him with a common he'll breed a mate for my 4g!)

2 frozen kohrakis (m/f)

And it's not even over yet, not till the wall comes down. From that angle I'm actually kinda proud of myself for how the season went.

Caught two 2G SAlt Graves in the AP, then traded one for the one I really wanted. Thank you, trader, you know who you are. :wub:

Past few days I managed to catch five CB Xenowyrms :D Two of them were from the breeds that I didn't have a CB pair of yet, so I'm keeping them, and the other three I traded for an extra Pitfire, CB Black Marrow and two Pumpkin females (I've run out of female Pinks during the event and only got CB males of those two breeds) ^^

Edit: ...And just moments after submitting this post I've caught yet another CB Xeno :D 

Edited by Gwathgor

I've done very well on the gender lottery with the Halloween wall eggs. Out of the 12 eggs I hatched after running out of precogs, 7 have gendered. 5 were what I wanted and only one was unsalvageable (I'm making the other into a spiral). Five remain and I'm pretty optimistic, honestly.

After all my history with gemshards I'm absolutely shocked that my new pair gave the right color on the first try. I don't think that's ever happened to me before.

Bought my first CB Staterae from the Market.

I bought two more Staterae, and one has a Z code.  :)

(The only downside is, now I'll have to somehow get another CB Staterae with a Z code so I can have one of each gender.  XD )

2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

(The only downside is, now I'll have to somehow get another CB Staterae with a Z code so I can have one of each gender.  XD )

I have a similar issue with 1 z-coded Sinomorph XD

My CB prize has been okayly productive I think!

Not anything shiney with commons yet but with holidays he's been giving me eggs quite nicely, although that seems to be more common overall.

I've been trading the offspring mostly but this one with Starsinger I need for a lineage.

I've finished my CB scroll goal for another 5 breeds.

Edited by tnoelemaK