purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I *finally* got my 'unnamed' count down below 600!! .... Just a tad below, so I'm expecting it to hover right around 600 for a bit, but roughly a month ago I had over 700 unnameds so I'm very happy with this.

16 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I *finally* got my 'unnamed' count down below 600!! .... Just a tad below, so I'm expecting it to hover right around 600 for a bit, but roughly a month ago I had over 700 unnameds so I'm very happy with this.

congrats!  i'm working on naming my unnameds as well.... i'm at 375, down from 500 not that long ago!

and yesterday i had a perfect name for one of my jesters, and try as i might, i just can't remember what the @#$%^& it was! XD 

asdfghjkkl I CANNOT believe my luck this week! !🤩

To round off an awesome week I just caught this in the AP somehow!! https://dragcave.net/lineage/BX2iN

This is my first Copper EVER and I'm just-I can't comprehend how I managed to snag it...I just...asdggjhkfl!!!

User Bubbykat, thank you for breeding this and abandoning it if you're the one that did! If you're not then thanks to whoever abandoned it!! ❤️🥰 I'm so excited!!

Edited by Jenneta

13 minutes ago, Platykwak said:

Ah-ha, I knew that Silver ancestor looked familiar. Looks like we got some distant cousins! Here's my Razorcrest: https://dragcave.net/lineage/6AYJe

Oh my goodness, haha! That is so cool!! :D I love little coincidences like this. ❤️ My copper says hello to their distant cousin! 🥰

That is an unexpectedly pretty lineage, too, as a side note! Never really thought about Razorcrests x Silvers but now... :o

I can't believe my good luck this weekend and week so far...

I caught a Pipio pygmy and Golden Wyvern in the cave

Someone traded me an Aeon

AND I JUST CAUGHT MY FIRST CB XENO!!  (all my other new release xenos are Market-bought)

Edited by foreverlokied224

Mixed results here, tried breeding my Stats again and got no Stat eggs, however I *did* manage to breed a wonderfully messy Ke'maro that I'm definitely keeping! I have over 2k 'beautiful messy' dragons but even I'm a little impressed by this one, mostly because I have a surprisingly hard time successfully breeding my messies together. 

55 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Mixed results here, tried breeding my Stats again and got no Stat eggs, however I *did* manage to breed a wonderfully messy Ke'maro that I'm definitely keeping! I have over 2k 'beautiful messy' dragons but even I'm a little impressed by this one, mostly because I have a surprisingly hard time successfully breeding my messies together. 

oh that does look like a fun lineage! congrats!  i probably have lots of lineages like that. :) 

So I was breeding my Undines for alts recently and got no alts from 3 batches of 6 eggs. The 4th group was hatching today and if I didn't get any alt I would definitely go complain to the bad luck thread.

But I did get alts, four of them even :P

JP4Yo4D.png

2 hours ago, Lyncerta said:

So I was breeding my Undines for alts recently and got no alts from 3 batches of 6 eggs. The 4th group was hatching today and if I didn't get any alt I would definitely go complain to the bad luck thread.

But I did get alts, four of them even :P

JP4Yo4D.png

Wow! Congrats!! :D 

In the next few days, if none of my influences fail, I'll hit my scroll goals for five more breeds (aranoa, neotropical, nocturne, celestial, and pyrovar), and knock three more breeds (shallow water, albino, and siini krai) into the "only need one more" category. I know eventually I'll hit a wall with with this but the progress sure feels good.

Haven't been feeling well tonight, wasn't sure I wanted to come back online, was thinking of just going to bed early... So glad I decided to check the AP instead! In less than 5 minutes I grabbed *four* messy Xenos! 

got all (1228) dragons sorted into groups by the year i got them (date egg laid), and i only missed less than 20 on the first go-round, and now all my numbers add up. yaay!

i just bred my last Doctor Who dragon! (ok, the last 5 of them (Bill, 13, Graham, Ryan, and Yaz) are still eggs, but! i still bred the last one....) until i come up with another dragon to name for a Doctor Who character.  or there's new companions.  or a new Doctor. XD 

Caught a CB maegia hatchling in the AP just a little while ago. Also caught the last CB aria and tangar I needed for scroll goals.

I am so freaking happy right now! Saw a trade with a *messy* Mistra (you have any idea how hard it is to find messies of new releases??), scrambled to breed something they wanted, got three unsuccessful breedings and 1 wrong egg before finally breeding the right type, offered and crossed fingers, and they accepted!! I'm now the proud owner of a messy Mistra!

I grabbed 2 CB Obidars today and influenced them... Now my Obidar set is finally complete.

I did it I did it! I finished my special 'lyrical' Xeno group! Technically not lyrics but poems, and not lineage-based just 2gs, but it's pretty and it's mine and I love it!

I just got my second 2G SAltkin via a fairly quick trade, which made up for almost an hour of grabbing and abandoning very high gen SAltkin from the AP.

I know this isn't huge, but I've been working toward it for a long time. Just recently, without my realizing it, I got to Platinum level and can now hold 8 eggs~ ^__^

my last Doctor Who dragon grew up!! so, as of and for now, that group has been completed!

(until i come up with more characters to name, or there's new companions.... or a new doctor XD)

Reached my scroll goals for four more breeds: albino, aria, tangar, and royal blue.