purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Both my lineage breeding attempts bred true! 😄

And I also managed to breed an Aeon! 😀

Edited by foreverlokied224

Hit my scroll goal on olives, royal crimsons, and stones. And overshot it on tangars because I can't count apparently.

13 hours ago, Moriaty said:

Neglected attempt succeed first try!

Woah, huge congrats! 

I found a Pargulus *hatchling* in the AP, red which is the only color I had zero of, *and* it's a messy! 

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Woah, huge congrats! 

I found a Pargulus *hatchling* in the AP, red which is the only color I had zero of, *and* it's a messy! 

It is a carefully planned lineage ;) But I'm glad you like it :) I need a BLUE sibling, but that's going to take a while!

I completed my scroll goals for elux lucis, gilded bloodscale, leodon, siini krai, speckle-throat, stone, tarantula hawk, and tetra. It's been a productive week!

Woah did I just hit the jackpot! Got online earlier than usual (couldn't get back to sleep after mom left for dr appt) and found *six* amazing messies in the AP in less then a half hour! Three are even breeds I actually don't have my goals of yet, lol. 

Managed to breed three unique 3g Xenos in one go for my Xeno project!

image.png.42ed9c182a0d05fa4d2632c2a091a696.png

image.png.807e34acf8e241528ec5f2e69f5f9245.png

image.png.726d55712d0693f4a0ed5ea12eecc373.png

Well it's not a congrat exactly, but a fairly nice3 surprise - I was hunting CB for some dragon, auto clicked on a xeno, and it said it was taken by someone else already. But, I must've somehow clicked the same link twice because when I check on my own scroll I saw a new xeno there! Turns out that someone else is myself 😆 

They bred the right color on the first try! :blink::D Totally amazed, this never happens to me. Had to double check to make sure I influenced her correctly, as that would've been more my luck. :lol:

image.png.3b3095d043db29b904f6fe46936e732f.png

Edited by Shala

I just found a beautiful 2nd gen prizekin on the AP but was "already overburdened" – went to abandon something – refreshed the Get Code page because it wasn't visible on the AP anymore – got it! And then I repeated that with a lovely elux egg. 😻

Just found another holiday kin I needed, cool code too. Will post on the great lineages page when he grows, but damn Im pleased :D 

My Staterae(s) hate giving me Stats when breeding, in fact I believe my last bred-Stat was in September. But I just bred one! Thank you so much, still-unnamed Staterae!

edit: Also! My first-ever lineage project has been 'on hold' for over a year due to getting frustrated repeatedly getting the wrong colors when breeding, I was bored late last night and thought why not try, and I finally got the color I needed!! One step closer to completing my first-ever 'lyrical' lineage!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Since the shards reset today, I finally earned enough to buy a second Staterae, leaving me with one shard. I can still earn more but that one shard looks so ridiculous I kind of want to leave it there.

All of my alt lottery blacks hatched normal, but I hatched an alt undine! Unbelievably, he's going to be the first adult male alt undine on my entire scroll of more than 4k dragons. And I was around when they were released. Not sure how that happened but I'm thrilled to have him.

I also reached my scroll goals on black teas, boreals, sandwastes, and sunsets, meaning I've completed 102 breeds. By my metrics, meaning that I count color variants and alts as their own breeds even when they share an encyclopedia page, I'm approximately 1/3 of the way to a fully complete scroll.

I finally caught my very first CB Silver! I'm so happy about it!! 💞

Traded a CB zyu for a hatchie I wanted. Right after that I went to the cave for the lols and what do you know another CB zyu!

Edited by Iridescence444

After repetitive failed attempts at killing my "extra" Pitfire, it finally turned into an exalted Pitfire! The little snot was being so stubborn, I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get it to become exalted.

I probably shouldn't have named it "Loki's Demons" before exalting it. :lol:

I wanted to wait till he grew up and I could get permission to use this new sig, but I won a bronze tin :3 Ive got a pretty long gift-list for people who've been a huge help over the last few years, but Sgt Bucky Barnes is grown up and Im super excited

I knew I was egglocked (having one egg ready to hatch at 4 days 1 h though) but I still went to the cave. I saw a xeno there and clicked it out of habit even if I wasn't expecting to get anything. Turns out my egg had actually hatched right that second and I got the xeno, and it was an Aso! :D

Reached my goals for fevers, imperials, storm-riders, and blue xols, and when my current batch of eggs and hatchlings grow up I'll also reach them for mimics and labradorites. I've got eleven more breeds on the "I only need one more" list, so if I get lucky with color variants (unlikely, but possible) I could feasibly get all those breeds done by Christmas. And that's an exciting thought.

I was browsing on my phone (not logged in since I usually play with PC), saw a pipio pygmy in coast at a 5 minute refresh and went to log in and grab it. By the time I got to coast again the pipio was gone and was replaced by a xeno! And even though there were eight people viewing the page I still managed to grab it lol it's very unexpected but awesome XD