purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Looked at my stats today and realized that I've been on the forums ten years as of yesterday!  

On 12/5/2019 at 1:05 AM, beyond-his-limit said:

Found a Pink egg from an All-Aria Lineage! was honestly super surprised but also incredibly impressed.

Omg I can't believe, this many years and I didn't know they still can do that. XD

*starts breeding Arias*

Edited by Bamboomonkey

6 hours ago, Ytak said:

Looked at my stats today and realized that I've been on the forums ten years as of yesterday!  

Congrats! :D

I finally finished this one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/0pPTl

All colours of Striped in a non-PB lineage, with 2 breeds who may breed multiple Striped colours :D

To the person whose freshly grown CB Prize I just saw in a hatchery: I assume you intentionally waited until December 25 to claim your prize, so congrats on winning, and super congrats on your patience!

(Oh and if you really only noticed the winning message on that day: ... congrats on the unexpected Christmas gift!  :lol: )

I’m actually very excited cause I won my first raffle on here, so that’s a huge thing for me ! The wait is worth it, and one day you will be lucky :D 

53 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

I’m actually very excited cause I won my first raffle on here, so that’s a huge thing for me ! The wait is worth it, and one day you will be lucky :D 

Congrats! Me too :D It is a wonderful feeling!

2 hours ago, Naughtrish said:

Congrats! Me too :D It is a wonderful feeling!

Thank you so much, and congrats to you as well ❤️ it really is

Congrats to that person who grabbed a CB silver from alpine five minutes ago! :D

I'm hunting siyats, and apparently someone else is too because they grabbed one before my eyes and after that there was the silver, which I didn't get either. :rolleyes:

My new shinie gave me a shiny on the very first breed attempt. :wub:

I just successfully bred the correct colors for my gen 6 pb nebula lineage and I have bred the eggs for the gen 7, just need them to color right and then I can breed the gen 8. This has been exhausting lol

I've had a pretty horrible day today, but then just now I grabbed *three* messy Aqualis eggs in the AP! Definitely made me feel better for a few minutes. 

Years ago I managed to get on the thuwed list for a pairing I wanted, then the list borked and I lost my place. Yesterday I finally manged to grab an egg from the pairing I wanted. Thanks TJ!

Woohoo!! I finally got around to updating my profile! XD Nice, fresh interest page and what I am hunting/trading for! Only took several years for me to stop procrastinating! XD Yay, me! XD

YES! I finally got a 2G Tinsel from my Sinomorph (after 11+ tries, I counted their children lol). ❤️ I can finally start that rainbow stairstep (or spiral??) lineage I've been thinking of.

Well I've seen a lot of people complain in the bad luck thread so I think you're incredibly lucky.  Congrats!