purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Two eggs with color variants both hatched the correct color for me in one day!

This AP find - https://dragcave.net/lineage/CO3gg

and breed sort tells me this little one will color right - https://dragcave.net/lineage/dJONI - hopefully I can depend on that. I have been told it is accurate and the last time I tried it it proved to be true.

After... I have no idea how many weeks of failed breeding attempts, I finally FINALLY got a 2G Hellfire from a Siyat! :wub:

I managed to breed seven gold eggs...two sent to the AP for those who wanted and needed a purty purty golden boy or girl and the other five I kept. That's one more than my last biggest total which, at the time was six gold eggs bred. Happiness is the successful breeding(s) of any rare dragon.

Just found this wonderful messy Aqualis in the AP, definitely a surprise! Don't see many super-messy Aqualises around.

- So this little one just hatched ❤️ in love with her!

- Managed to trade for a CB Aeon on the trading page, and it only took four 2G Red hatchies :D 

- Sometime in October I was egg-locked and bred a ton of my dragons for fun, hoping they would go to good homes - checked up on the PB 2G Dark Green and to my surprise, it alted! Lol, from the two babies my Dark Green couple has had, both alted. Now one sits on my scroll, and some lucky soul has the sibling! Congrats to whoever snagged it :) 

On 12/2/2019 at 12:46 PM, Ziranos said:

- So this little one just hatched ❤️ in love with her!

Such a cutie! Congrats!

I just reached my planned goal which is to reach over 1500 dragons this year! A four-paged scroll now 🥰

I finally got a Leetle Tree last night. Finally. And its code is like a name: Qunlo. XD

On 12/4/2019 at 12:37 PM, Twimm said:

congrats! The Leetle Tree is such a great find 😃

Ty, I've wanted one for a long time. 😃

After over 10 years of:

’Try as you might, you cannot seem to find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area.’

I finally got a CB gold all by myself :D all cuz I picked up a random nebula in the desert XD

45 minutes ago, AngelsSin said:

I caught a CB Gold in the AP! :wub:

Woah, that's awesome!! What a find!