purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

2 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Finally completed a line with all Spriter's Alt types (minus Pumpkins, of course XD ) :D https://dragcave.net/lineage/tqvdy

Now to wait for October when it's incomplete again, haha! 

Wow, that's beautiful! There are a couple alts in there I don't think I've ever seen, wow. Impressive.

Almost exclusively collecting Aqualises right now, the first non-Aqualis I clicked in days was a red Dorsal and the only reason I even clicked it was because the same one kept appearing in the AP... Turns out it's a super-messy 36th-gen! Awesome!

Awesome, Rememberdrgns! I have 3 more dragons to complete for mine (I have been stuck trying to get one breed for months sadly). Were Celestials easier to do or were there times they provided no eggs more often than not?

I was thinking to myself earlier today how I haven't really been able to find rares in the cave anymore when a paper popped up. I sat there staring and madly tapping for a few seconds before I actually managed to click. So happy it wasn't gone! :) 

7 hours ago, wheeloftime13 said:

Were Celestials easier to do or were there times they provided no eggs more often than not?

It's all pretty smooth, since it's a common breed, though one pair did refuse later on, serves me right for forgetting to fertility them first try.

Edited by Rememberdrgns

Just grabbed *five* Aqualises from the AP, all in roughly 10 minutes! That was fun!

15 minutes ago, Naughtrish said:

Just caught a CB gold! :wub:

Congratulations \o/

I was getting ready for bed just now and decided to refresh the AP a couple times before shutting down my computer... Wow, good thing I did, I got 3 Aqualises in the span of like 4 minutes!

got a leetle tree! i refreshed the page like thrice and no one grabbed it so its mine now

https://dragcave.net/lineage/S3rby

edit: also another zyumorph, after the previous zyumorph and xenowyrm a few days back my luck been unusually good lately (still cant find any aeons though)

Edited by ZelenPixel

I just hit 600 Waterhorses for the Holly Contest.

My CB Prize finally bred true, after several fails and Prizekins. 👏 Say hello to Gwydion, the first prince of Prydain! https://dragcave.net/lineage/AnMRL

Can anyone guess what his mom's code stands for? Hint: Yggdrasil.

Edited by Beldarius

I only need 13 (13!!) more CB Fire Gems to having 600 CB Fire Gems. Slow and steady but I'll get there...

Dang, I totally missed that I crossed 10k non-growing things on my scroll! No fancy screenshot unless I release 57 creatures XD

I caught a CB silver, wow! Haven't so much as seen one in the cave in years ^^