purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Picked up a Morphodrake with a pretty funny code... and grabbed the CB Gaia Xenowyrm that spawned after it! :wub:

Look at this lineage, just look at it! This guy might take the gold for messiest lineage on my scroll (and that's really saying something!). Was Aqualis-hunting in the AP and this egg kept showing up so I finally decided to click on it, lol.

@HeatherMarie Holy moly, that is amazing. :blink: I've seen many messy lineages through the many years I've played this game, but... that HAS to be one of the messiest things I've EVER seen. Congrats! :D

On another note, thanks to a VERY kind friend of mine, I finally got myself a second CB Gold! :wub:

So I put up three CBs for trade, asking for dummies in return... for one thing I get a CB Nebula and a Lunar Herald, and for the other two, CB Kingcrownes! :wub: Big BIG thanks to @Iamartistic2 and letitia0401 for your offers!

Put up a CB Copper for trade last night, literally less then 3 minutes later I get a great offer! That turn-around time is one of the great things about trading for commons.

Just got a Leetle Tree - I didn't realize what it was at first and went to the desert but managed to go back to the forest and grab it ;0;

I managed to trade a common hatchie for a CB blusang just when I was dreaming of one! I'm very happy because I love that breed but really have a hard time trying to catch any myself. Thanks to whoever put up that trade!

My monarch collecting project has really turned around, it went from a three day search with no results to finding 5 of the things and being gifted one overnight by a very nice player (not gonna name names for privacy's sake). This is great!

I was lucky enough to get a Neglected via a trade/iou, I wasnt expecting it for a month or so but the person got one for me early. My birthday is in a week and a half and Its the best birthday already!. 🥳😭

1 hour ago, Sazandora said:

My shiny boi is all grown up now. I feel so proud of him... :wub:

My bronze bab is a big girl now too. They grow up so fast, don't they? XD 

I finally finished collecting enough Tercorns and Corals for my scroll goals. Between work and fall semester starting, I haven't had much time to hunt. I can't wait to breed all of my Vals to Tercorns. They're just so pretty.

People are still going crazy over September release eggs (no wonder, they're gorgeous!) so I managed to pick up a CB blusang!

Oooooh, o.0   just got picked to receive my first neglected! Woohoo, thank you! Now should I freeze it or let it grow up? I'm not sure which sprite I like better...

Caught two neat sort-of rares! A CB Green copper from the Jungle and a Tan Ridgie from the Alpine! 

Also got a silver from this pair on the first try a few days ago! Now I just need to get an unrelated White! https://dragcave.net/lineage/iavL3

Yay, I just picked up two neat SA lineages from the AP!

...and got a third one from my trade on the hub! What a SAlty day. :D

Edited by Varislapsi

I've had wonderful luck with breeding my shinies lately!

Three Golds and two Silvers from common pairings, and two Golds in a row from my 4th gen Pillow checker!