purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I caught a dragon with "boo" in the code!  XD

On 9/30/2019 at 10:24 AM, Suzumiya said:

Finally reached exactly 300 Cheeses. Should I quit here or try for a nice 500? Cheesey-ness...so tempting

Keep going.  That's how my even gen PB scroll only guardian project keeps getting bigger and bigger.  Soon, I will have enough CB guardians to breed a mate to my 11th gen guardian.

Three Aqualises in a row from the AP! I mean totally at the same time, I'd click one and refresh and another would appear! 

I have surpassed 1,000 vines. What's funny is I never set out to actively collect them, they just sort of... happened to my scroll.

22 hours ago, Siliskor said:

I have surpassed 1,000 vines. What's funny is I never set out to actively collect them, they just sort of... happened to my scroll.

That's what happened to me and Xenos. 420 Xenos, and I don't actively collect them. I like the Gaias for lineages, but I have more Chrono Xenos than any other type. 

shimmery egg! I was expecting a silver! This little guy is way more cooperative than the tinsel. His code is a little...rude...but still, nice to see a non-fail for a first breeding. XD

Also caught another chicken. Are these not considered rare anymore? I've traded away at least three of them in the past four days. 

I managed to catch a CB red copper. It was sitting there for a while, so I was kinda surprised. How rare are these anyways? Although I remember wanting a CB of exact color variant - I just don't remember why, since it's been - ehem - two years since I last played this game.

I think they are still quite rare. I very rarely see them in the cave, though I know some do because there usually are some that people are trading for a high price. Congrats on the catch!

thanks to an amazing and beautiful gift from an incredibly nice person :wub:, i have achieved my goal of collecting a 3rd gen baby from every SA sprite (though not, obviously, from every individual SA dragon).

and just in time to start all over with the madness for halloween! XD 

5 hours ago, Kiyoura said:

Wow... Just caught a 2G Omen from Silver Shimmer. It's crazy because I already have a mate for her~ https://dragcave.net/lineage/jx97P ❤️ 

Very nice!

I'm pleased with my stair step black marrow.  The CB dates to the first Halloween I participated in (the first Halloween was a few days after I first started playing and I didn't know about Holiday drops yet, so I didn't get any pumpkins from the original release) and I've bred another gen out every year.  :D

image.thumb.png.5c70f4f1e8eb414e91240d515b15da85.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=fb656a4dc131dce6

Just finished updating my entire pairings list... Much clearer and easier to read.. and update in future with new dragons!

Edited by cerimonster

So last year I snatched a blue dino egg as a birthday gift to myself. Today I nabbed a couple early birthday presents, including a green dino egg. Hopefully tomorrow will bring other neat surprises.

I got TWO CB Golds in the last two days. One from the Alpine just now, and a Coast baby yesterday. It's...it's beautiful! AND got a Paper! I guess choosing not to hunt more CB Halloweens was a good choice. I did miss two Cheeses and a Gaia Xeno, though... My Cheese count is stuck at 321. 

An update to my previous post, although I can still snag one more egg, I feel content enough with what I managed to scoop up. Birthday gifts from yesterday til today was a Golden Floret, a Thalassa Xeno, a Green Dino, one Ice, Magma and Thunder, and finally a chicken.

Edited by Kamoodle

Whoever abandoned a low-time CB grave, thank you! ^^

Edit: What

Edited by Bamboomonkey

Bred this lady's parents, abandoned all the eggs, because I don't need them. Decided to just see if anything nice was in the AP, and grabbed an Arcana. It was one of my babies. Obviously it was fated, so I kept her. https://dragcave.net/lineage/FOYHA. She has lovely parents, too. It's always so neat to grab your own eggs. It means someone grabbed them, didn't like them, and then you got to grab them again! Clearly these types are meant to be with you. 

Also got a Brimstone from my Turp/Brim pair to go to 4EG now! Yay! This little lady will help me! https://dragcave.net/lineage/iGg5Z