purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

On 9/12/2019 at 3:11 PM, Varislapsi said:

Yay, I just picked up two neat SA lineages from the AP!

...and got a third one from my trade on the hub! What a SAlty day. :D

Found one more abandoned SAltkin today! Talking about luck, now really. I even only went there for a brief hunt!

I'm naming, logging, and sorting piles of dragons from last Christmas.

And some recent release breeds have names now too!   The backlog is slowly dwindling.  Throwing the code dergs into their proper bin at the end of the scroll has cut down on a lot of clutter.

And I took advantage of the price drop to grab a Market gold!  That's the very last shiny I needed.  Anything from this point on will be traded or gifted. 

48 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

And I took advantage of the price drop to grab a Market gold!  That's the very last shiny I needed.  Anything from this point on will be traded or gifted. 

Price drop? *checks* Ooohhh that's a fairly large price drop! Congrats!

Late last night I was Aqualis-hunting in the AP and ended up getting a 2g Prizekin! I always feel guilty about keeping low-gen Prizekins because I know plenty of people collect them (and I don't), so I tossed it up in the Hub asking for a different Aqualis, and in less then 10 minutes the trade was completed and I got a nice low-time Aqualis, yay!

I got a Cheese last night and I'm now only 19 Cheeses away from 300. Someday...someday my Cheese army will be complete. Also got a CB Hellfire with an interesting word code. "ammo"...fitting, since gunfire is KIND OF like Hellfire...sorta? Finally having good luck with Ridgewings, too. Got two tans in the past few days.

18 hours ago, Twimm said:

300 Cheeses?! That IS an achievement! I only have three ^_^

Up to 287 Cheese now...only 13 more...

Sadly, I keep missing Cheeses when I see them. I DID catch an Aeon and another CB Summer. Hopefully someone will want the Summer since it's almost the end of summer egg season. I'm pretty sure I can trade the Aeon. I'm glad Aeons are fairly common lately. Caught this current one in the Forest, which is a little odd since I've only ever managed to grab them from the Alpine. 

Eeee! I just caught a CB Tan Ridgewing with "Sam" in his code! Finally, personally caught a code I've been wanting!

Edited by Suzumiya

7 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

9G GoNkin

2Gs from 128 different people,

I have made my own history! :D

Ha - searched for one of mine and found Flycatcher :)

Congrats on that epic lineage.

Finally entered this month's raffle! Much later than usual, but it's done. (Not that I'd ever win, but...)

On 9/23/2019 at 10:05 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Finally entered this month's raffle! Much later than usual, but it's done. (Not that I'd ever win, but...)

Ack! You've reminded me I need to go enter the raffle! Lol and thanks!

Also, congrats Remember on the cool Gold!

Birthday month is almost over and it was awesome thanks to many people for the SAkin, cb Moonstones, and metals/kin from Moonstones and prizes! :D

Finally reached exactly 300 Cheeses. Should I quit here or try for a nice 500? Cheesey-ness...so tempting

@Suzumiya Keep on going, I recently hit 300 Siyats and I've got no plans on stopping anytime soon. :D I could always use more Siyats -- and more Kingcrownes, too! It's been a while since those fellas hit a major milestone. But now I got three of them growing on my scroll so I'm happy!

I just found a leetle tree!!! I didn't process it at first so I went to another habitat before rushing back to the Forest. Thank god it was still there! https://dragcave.net/view/o6S40

edit: Named it a Dragonforce reference because I was listening to their new album at the time :)

Edited by SuperstarSnivkins

Just a little thing, but I hadn't seen one single Aqualis in the AP *or* the Coast all day, was getting annoyed and thinking about just buying one from the Market, and then I finally saw one in the AP! Persistence pays off!

Black Teas have been my favorite breed since the day I joined. And finally, after many unsuccesful years of trying to hunt down any Prize x Black Tea line that may be hiding somewhere, I am able to add him to my scroll. He is by far my most valued dragon ❤

Finally got an alt out of this pairing! (there is one more but that one was the one and only auto abandoned egg so of course...)

It was so, so, so, hard to breed on my own, it was a multi-year project.