purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Officially have at least one of every Halloween breed (except vampire, my fav SOBS) and got CB Arcana, Grave and Black Marrow, the black marrow having a cood code! XNNxN ->XNNxN.gif  Next goal after these hatch? Vampire dragon >:U (or maybe try and get a male and female of each halloween breed)

After having NINE different dragons dodge in a row, I finally got myself two new zombies. :wub: oh and some new eggs too.

All of this year's nonfrozen haul so far are already named.  I think that's a record for me.

As for the rest of the backlog, well:  "IGNORE THE MAN  DRAGONS BEHIND THE CURTAIN!"

Finally managed to snag a 2g SAkin from the AP.... was up for 26 hours total. I love Grave altkin they are gorgeous!

I don't know if this is something to congrats on, but I am so excited about DC again!

I was away over a year and before that it seems I have stolen some eggs from the cave Jun 06, 2018 and before that, halloween 2017. I feel like I have so many ideas and things to and wanna do everything at once xD

// Anyways, found a CB pumpkin from the AP! I was just thinking that I need one(need to make one of those mimic lines ;___; ❤️) and missed my chances but I didn't.

Edited by Bamboomonkey

I've been keeping up with naming all the holidays I'm going to keep. Even the new dergs have names already.

And only twice has my first choice been taken, both times fixed with one extra space. I guess my brain thinks in strange ways? :huh: 

Edit:   I finally caught a 2 PB Omen in the AP.  And it's going to gender right!   Now I have all the 2gs I need!

Edited by Gryphonic

Managed to grab a 3rd gen SAltkin checker! Keeping my fingers crossed the hatchie genders right!

The majority of my last batch of low-time Halloween AP eggs are going to gender correctly.

Finally grabbed an Aqualis in the biomes! Hadn't seen one all day and was starting to worry they were becoming uncommon. Also, yesterday I told someone that I figured I was done with Halloween this year because everything in the AP seemed to be 2nd-gens or even-gens, but today I've found *two* super-messy eggs!

A whole bunch of Halloweens I picked up from the AP are actually gendering correctly even though they weren't influenced!

I've found 3 eggs that have sa ancestors from AP during one day, and I wasn't even looking that much. When I was looking I couldn't find any xD I'm happy ppl are breeding the offspring.

I was so busy with Halloween & its aftermath that I don't know which dragon became number 13,000 on my scroll. :P

8 minutes ago, ComatosedRoses said:

Finally completed my very first, hand made lineage! Aether x Aeria - thanks @purplehaze for helping me with a 2G a while back to do it!

Congratulations! That is very nice. Glad to have been able to help. :)

My first lineage with alternating egg color dragons produced the correct one on the first try! I know how to get silver Lunars, but to get a Light Lumina with several dark fails first!? YAY!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/MtDeR

So silver...so pretty...

And this lady...thanks to TJ for her Thuwed great-grandparents that got me interested in this really cool pairing: https://dragcave.net/lineage/1gzfB

20 hours ago, Azuragosa said:

Oh wow, that's pretty awesome!

I finally got a freeze back after my Halloween freezing spree, in time to freeze this awesome messy! My Black hatchling army is growing!

edit: Managed to trade a mis-clicked CB Blusang for an Aqualis, totally didn't think I'd actually get any offers because I saw Blusangs just sitting in the Hub for hours. I did have to wait like 5 hours, but totally worth it!

Edited by HeatherMarie

I've been making very slow progress on my lineages lately, so I'm super glad I noticed I actually had the female ready for this pairing and was able to finally finish this pretty lineage