TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

If he isn't talking to you, clear your cache (or do a hard refresh) and then exit the room and enter again. That should put Avery to work again tongue.gif

If you want to come back before finishing the quest, click Reset position below the game instructions, it sends you to your house.

Thank you! The hard refresh worked!

I can rotate a few items, but there are items from whom i expected them to be able to put one on the left and then mirrored to the right.

For example i can see the Mini Plush Magi item with the eyes to the right, but mine always look to the left and ingame i can see them looking into the other direction... sad.gif

I just tested this with my onw Magi plushie and couldn't rotate it, either, not even in the middle of the room. Maybe the pics you saw were edited? I know that some items can only be rotated in some locations, and some items can't be placed near walls or windows although you would expect them to go there (like some of the chairs/sofas).

I finally got mine working too. I hadn't previously done the dog park or the maze, and when I did those, then my ice temple quest worked.

Playing from my mobile device. Do we have to redo all the quests every day to get to new stuff? All of my green checks from yesterday are unchecked and I seriously find it tedious to keep repeating the same quests (especially when they happen at a snail's pace). sad.gif

Playing from my mobile device. Do we have to redo all the quests every day to get to new stuff? All of my green checks from yesterday are unchecked and I seriously find it tedious to keep repeating the same quests (especially when they happen at a snail's pace). sad.gif

Yeah, it looks like we have to do the same things every day. And I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not but my character literally crawls in the summer location. It makes it so hard to do any quests ;.;

I love the cat mini game! Too bad we don't get a chance to put the sweaters on them! Now that would be a challenge! laugh.gif

I'm not that cruel.

is anyone else having a bedroom glitch? i edited my room live times and still reverts back to the first day stuff i added.

Are you refreshing before you leave the room? That seems to lock the stuff in place.

Not quite.

According to the Dragon Cave Wiki, the following CBs are male:

Holly

Ah, snap! I keep forgetting Hollies were male when they were released as CBs. You're right.

Regardless, we do have four ladies, not three. smile.gif

thank you im having the exact same issue!!!!

Same here can't get Avery to talk no matter what!

I was a little worried if there would be enough time to gather all the possible furniture -since i did not play the first day and missed one quest on the 2nd day- so i did some calculating. If no new side-quests will be added (which they could), in the next 9 days (days 4-12) it will be possible to gather 162 furniture, and the wiki currently lists 173 (possibly with duplicates?). I have gathered 33 from the 2 days I played, that makes a total of 195 furniture I'll be able to gather (and more if new side-quests will become available), so that ain't too bad, here's to hoping I'll be able to gather all of it! The wiki doesn't list all furniture so far, so who knows how much of it there is, but 195 is already not bad and might just be enough laugh.gif

Edited by Mlu

I can't do it ether. so frustrating dry.gif

Is anyone else having trouble on the newest day's story quest? I enter the temple...and no dialogue. Nothing. I can explore but nothing happens.

I'm not that cruel.

I would do it kindly. There's a commercial in which a cat walks across a work table wearing a smart looking but not tight vest the tailor in the spot had made for him. I was thinking along the lines of a sweater vest.

Playing from my mobile device. Do we have to redo all the quests every day to get to new stuff? All of my green checks from yesterday are unchecked and I seriously find it tedious to keep repeating the same quests (especially when they happen at a snail's pace). :(

The minigames are repeatable every day to get new furniture each time.

The story quest (the book icon) will get updated periodically to add more to the story.

To those of you having trouble getting Avery to talk (he's a pretty withdrawn guy anyway, haha), please clear your cache and hard refresh the game. The issue you're probably running into is that your browser has cached an old version of the game, so it's causing problems with your cutscenes.

Of course you don't *have to* redo all quests every day, you can just ignore the old ones. OTOH, you may redo them, if you wish, to get some extra items. I intend to finish all quests every day to collect as many items as possible. smile.gif

To those of you having trouble getting Avery to talk (he's a pretty withdrawn guy anyway, haha), please clear your cache and hard refresh the game. The issue you're probably running into is that your browser has cached an old version of the game, so it's causing problems with your cutscenes.

Thank you so much Birdz. smile.gif This worked perfectly.

Yeah, it looks like we have to do the same things every day. And I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not but my character literally crawls in the summer location. It makes it so hard to do any quests ;.;

You don't HAVE to. But you get more stuff if you do.

This seems.... incorrect.

Graphical silliness aside, where are the book and maze(?) quests located? I've found and completed all the others I have so far.

e: Thank you, guys! Now to figure out how to lock my room decor...

Edited by Guillotine

Graphical silliness aside, where are the book and maze(?) quests located? I've found and completed all the others I have so far.

Talk to Avery to complete the book quest and the maze is on the other side (tropical place) use the teleport to get there, hope that helps smile.gif

The maze is in the tropical part of the world and the book is the day's quest.