TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Done that - he remains silent as the grave laugh.gif

ETA AT LAST - a veritable sermon. OK - done !

Yeah, it seems he just needs more time to compose (or load) all that xd.png

Today I got cream rug (medium) a second and a third time as quest rewards. I won't ever run out of those! I hope that doesn't mean I'll be short on other things though.

Gladys still won't accept my package and I tried everything. I've tried clearing my cache, restarting, everything that people have suggested over the last 20 pages. And yes she is who the guy says I have to deliver to. All she says is "Oh. Hello!" and nothing else.

Are you sure the recipient is Gladys and not Galys? Could be either...

I'm done for today, got lots of nice house decorating stuff, but I really covet that Mint toy. Well, maybe tomorrow.

I'm stuck with the dogs… What am I supposed to do?

You approach every dog that looks like Patch, hit enter and hope for the best. smile.gif

Your house looks gorgeous! I love how it's all coherent and designed as one house, I've been doing each room with a different theme since I want to utilize a wide variety of items.

Here's what mine looks like today. I'm currently host to many baby dragons (and a hen). tongue.gif

Also, I want to thank DC staff for fixing the bugs in the decorating system!! It goes so much more smoothly now, which is especially convenient as my inventory grows.

They look really great. smile.gif But how did you manage to rotate the furniture. Or a I just getting the things which faces outside?

(And still no cat bed. T_T)

Are you sure the recipient is Gladys and not Galys? Could be either...

I'm done for today, got lots of nice house decorating stuff, but I really covet that Mint toy. Well, maybe tomorrow.

Nope Hand definitely said Gladys, I checked five times.

Edit: He changed it to Janus when I checked the sixth time. Took him long enough to change it to someone who wasn't broken. biggrin.gif Where do I go for the maze task?

Edited by Panthersclaw

Well I wish he would respond to me sad.gif (Not that I got the conversation after we landed - with Luna and then with Avery before I entered the temple - does that matter ?)

I haven't even been told to check left.... I did anyway - but nada so far....

And when he says left - which left ? - as you look at the screen, or....

I headed left (left of your screen) to one of the columns and hit enter, then Avery decided to finally come back to life. laugh.gif

Edited by jetaime

Nope Hand definitely said Gladys, I checked five times.

Edit: He changed it to Janus when I checked the sixth time. Took him long enough to change it to someone who wasn't broken. biggrin.gif Where do I go for the maze task?

Through the teleporter and then way south.

You approach every dog that looks like Patch, hit enter and hope for the best. smile.gif

there's actually only one dog who looks like patch. Wait until he's sideways, and take a closer look tongue.gif

Am I the only one who thinks Avery is handsome? xd.png I keep talking to him to see the pics, I really love the added pictures on the conversation screen.

For some reason, all the stuff I got yesterday is gone ;____; I had two plushies that I really liked, plus a nice new green rug.

Now I feel like I wasted my time on those quests. Sigh.

Through the teleporter and then way south.

Thanks now I have completed all of today's tasks. The delivery one was the most annoying to complete, but I'm glad they brought back the Valkemarian Tales event.

Am I the only one who thinks Avery is handsome? xd.png I keep talking to him to see the pics, I really love the added pictures on the conversation screen.

Nope you aren't the only one. I think so too. I was pleasantly surprised to see his talking sprite and am guilty of talking to him just to see it again. wub.gif

edit - found her never mind!

Is anyone else really struggling to run in the game? Especially in the marketplace, very laggy.

Also looks like a bomb went off in my house, furniture isn't where I left it for sure haha.

Edited by Ocey

Okay, I have to ask, what is everyone using to take screenshots? I usually use Nimbus Screen Capture, but a few days ago it stopped working for some reason. I would really like to take my own screenshots to save! (I'm on a laptop, Windows 8, Firefox, if that helps)

I use a program called Jing.

there's actually only one dog who looks like patch. Wait until he's sideways, and take a closer look tongue.gif

I found the back view most helpful. The white markings on his butt are most distinctive. laugh.gif

I think my game is broken. We arrived at the ice temple, and....there's nothing. The guy just stands there, not saying a word.

I think my game is broken. We arrived at the ice temple, and....there's nothing. The guy just stands there, not saying a word.

Wait. Wait very long... laugh.gif Wander around and come back to him. And so on.

I found that interacting with the middle pillar also helped.

ohmy.gif It has only been a year and the residence of Bill and Sadie has been replaced by a teleport port.

Don't know if anyone else is getting this but everytime I decorate my rooms, I go back and everything resets...