TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Out of curiosity what are some of peoples favorite items?

I really like the mint plushie I saw someone else post. xd.png

I had to get my boots wet to find Bord today. Boots and ocean don't mix well. rolleyes.gif

My favorites so far are the cream couch wood, light blue couch wood, carrot lamp, winter window tall, carrot window tall (with blinds toggled), green rug large, and the small brown dog plush ^^

Completely forgot the Christmas eggs are still dropping in the cave o.o

Edited by Asketil

How do I even get back out of the temple? no matter which way I slide back at the ice area, I cannet get back down towards the exit

My favorites so far are the Cream Window, the Cat bed and the Thalassa Plushie :3

Anyone like to hear a conspiracy theory? The black haired people with the glasses who all look alike are clones who stole stones out of Nulhora's Ice Temple. This caused the weather in Alhira to become colder, while the weather in Nulhora gets warmer.

They hope that the cold will drive everyone else out of Alhira, so they can reproduce further and have space for all those new clones.

Meanwhile they hide the glasses of the girl at the maze each day, because she's a genius who would otherwise see what's going on and stop their evil plan, kidnap Patch the dog (who secretly can shoot laser beams from beneath his eye patch) and feed valerian to the cats in Nulhora who run amok and distract other pepole with their cuteness...

Also, they communicate with aliens. (Just because aliens have to be a part of every good conspiracy!)

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Hermeline

Am I supposed to be able to climb the steps in the Temple to go stand by Avery who has turned very taciturn?

Is there a list of the missions and where they are/who I have to talk to to get them? I'm several days behind- will I still be able to catch up?

How do I even get back out of the temple? no matter which way I slide back at the ice area, I cannet get back down towards the exit

The game should take you out once you've completed the conversation with Avery about the pillars.

Is there a list of the missions and where they are/who I have to talk to to get them? I'm several days behind- will I still be able to catch up?

Yes, here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry9372693 (warning, spoilers!)

and at the Dragon Cave Wiki.

Edited by Lagie

The game should take you out once you've completed the conversation with Avery about the pillars.

I can't get the conversation to start. I also can't exit via the ice to get him to talk... Same as the other poster who said they couldn't get out no matter which way they slide on the ice. I'm having the same issue.

I can't get the conversation to start. I also can't exit via the ice to get him to talk... Same as the other poster who said they couldn't get out no matter which way they slide on the ice. I'm having the same issue.

thank you im having the exact same issue!!!!

I didn't have most of the conversation, either. Just went and 'chatted' with the pillar, then with Avery, and poof, back we went!

My favorites so far are the Cream Window, the Cat bed and the Thalassa Plushie :3

Anyone like to hear a conspiracy theory? The black haired people with the glasses who all look alike are clones who stole stones out of Nulhora's Ice Temple. This caused the weather in Alhira to become colder, while the weather in Nulhora gets warmer.

They hope that the cold will drive everyone else out of Alhira, so they can reproduce further and have space for all those new clones.

Meanwhile they hide the glasses of the girl at the maze each day, because she's a genius who would otherwise see what's going on and stop their evil plan, kidnap Patch the dog (who secretly can shoot laser beams from beneath his eye patch) and feed valerian to the cats in Nulhora who run amok and distract other pepole with their cuteness...

Also, they communicate with aliens. (Just because aliens have to be a part of every good conspiracy!)

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gif Omg that is awesome! What a theory!

My favorite items so far are ones I don't have yet, lol. Out of the ones I do have, I like the Thalassa plushie... I really like the windows, especially the Light Blue Window and the Carrot Window. The Cat Rug (Large) is awesome. I like the Green Rug (Large) and the Christmas Rug (Medium).

My favourites are the Art Noveau Large Window, the Alhira Couch and Chair, and the Cat Bed smile.gif

I didn't have most of the conversation, either. Just went and 'chatted' with the pillar, then with Avery, and poof, back we went!

which pillar?

How do I get Avery to talk to me? I'm in a room with a giant circle in the middle, and I completed the ice puzzle, but I'm not sure what to do now. I tried to activate some stuff, but nothing happened. I already cleared my history and my cache and I refreshed the page a few times, but I still have the same problems I did before hand. Is there anything else I can do to get the game to work?

which pillar?

The one on the left of your screen.

How do I get Avery to talk to me? I'm in a room with a giant circle in the middle, and I completed the ice puzzle, but I'm not sure what to do now. I tried to activate some stuff, but nothing happened. I already cleared my history and my cache and I refreshed the page a few times, but I still have the same problems I did before hand. Is there anything else I can do to get the game to work?

I walked back to the ice room, refreshed and then went back to the room with the pattern on the floor. Then Avery suddenly talked to me.

Out of curiosity what are some of peoples favorite items?

My favourites are all pieces of Alhira and Art Nouveau furniture, the cat ensemble (bed, window and tree), the Hannukkah [sic] window, the green rug, the ocean rug, the Renaissance ensemble and all toys/plushies. smile.gif

Edited by walkinslow

Totally unrelated to the game...:

I just realized that with this year's Christmas Dragon, we will have 6 Dragons, where the CBs are always male, and only 3, where the CBs are female... O.o I do hope that next year's will be female again... ^^;;

Yes. And in the end it will happen wink.gif but you may need to refresh a few times and/or clear your cache.

how do you clear your cache?

I walked back to the ice room, refreshed and then went back to the room with the pattern on the floor. Then Avery suddenly talked to me.

Thank you! It worked. smile.gif