TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I'm having an issue where Avery won't talk once I get to the clearing so I am stuck. The glyph won't activate.

Edit: Reset it and it started working

Edited by scm7271999

I'm having an issue where Avery won't talk once I get to the clearing so I am stuck. The glyph won't activate.

My boyfriend had this problem too. Clearing his cache fixed it for him smile.gif

Where can I find Gladys or whatever her name is? tongue.gif

If you go up north to the sledding game, her house is a bit south west of that

If you go up north to the sledding game, her house is a bit south west of that

thank you!

Oh geez, that black screen bug with the cat quest is back for me. I also having problems with the dog quest: every time I move in the dog grid, it 'starts over' (I get the 'find patches' dialog window again).

I believe they come with the cat bed item, but as I don't have that, I am not positive about this.

i got the cat bed on the first day, and it arrived complete with a lovely black and white cat in it. the next day, i still had the cat bed, but the cat has disappeared sad.gif

i wantz my kitty!

i'm hoping it's a glitch, and the cat will return.

I got a cat bed earlier titled Cat Bed (Cat). But its an empty bed without a cat. I don't know if that's intended or not...

That said, I'm having a lot of fun with game, glitches and all. Thanks so much to the people who must've put in a lot of work setting it up for all of us!

Aand Gladys is bugged again today. I just can't get this game to work for me. laugh.gif

Edited by tishavara

I'm stuck in the temple. Avery won't talk to me. I've tried refreshing, tried a hard refresh, no luck. Ideas?

refresh before you leave the house.

Thank you!

I seem to be all caught up. :3

i got the cat bed on the first day, and it arrived complete with a lovely black and white cat in it. the next day, i still had the cat bed, but the cat has disappeared sad.gif

i wantz my kitty!

i'm hoping it's a glitch, and the cat will return.

Okay thanks for the answers guys

I got a cat bed earlier titled Cat Bed (Cat). But its an empty bed without a cat. I don't know if that's intended or not...

That said, I'm having a lot of fun with game, glitches and all. Thanks so much to the people who must've put in a lot of work setting it up for all of us!

It's a human bed, right? If so it has cat print on the blankets, ergo being a cat bed.

I'm stuck in the temple. Avery won't talk to me. I've tried refreshing, tried a hard refresh, no luck. Ideas?

Try clearing your cache

Try clearing your cache

He's much more talkative now! Thanks a ton! I must have missed that fix. smile.gif

It's a human bed, right? If so it has cat print on the blankets, ergo being a cat bed.

the cat bed i have, that had the disappearing cat, was cat bed (cat). i now also have the (human) bed with cats printed on it. but no actual cat. i'm also wondering what happened to the nice little cat that we got at the end of the game last year. me, cat obsessed? never laugh.gif

Edited by greycat

No, I have the human cat-decorated bed, too. This is definitely a cream-colored pet bed without a cat xd.png

I have 2 Cat Beds [Cat Bed 1 (Cat) and Cat Bed 2 (Cat)] along with a Cat Tree, but not a single cat :'( And yes they are little cream-colored circular kitty beds, not a human bed with a cat motif - although that would be cool too!

I'm hoping it's just a bug, but I'm enjoying the game none the less! Thanks to everyone who worked on it, I'm loving getting back to my 8-bit roots.

Maybe the Cat Beds are like Neko Atsume...

The cats come and go! x3

I have yet to receive a bed myself... can't wait! >w<

I just knew we were getting Vakemare Tales again this year! I don't know if these have been reported yet, but here are some issues I've run into that will hopefully be resolved.

• When trying to find Patches, the message kept popping up every time I moved. I had to restart from Nulhora because of this.
  • The Magi Plush disappeared from my inventory after trying to place it on the ground.
  • Some missing dialog from a few town folk.
The game is really well put together despite the glitches. Keep up the good work DC team. happy.gif Edited by Booo

I probably missed the info, but how many days does the Valkerian Tales go for and when is the cut off for decorating our house?

I probably missed the info, but how many days does the Valkerian Tales go for and when is the cut off for decorating our house?

12 days according to this thread.

No idea for house decorating cut off

Well I'm disappointed. I looked through the list at Currently Being Released on Dragon Cave Wiki and there's no fireplace. I really would love a fireplace for the room.