TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

What browser are you using ? In firefox - tool bar at the top: history > clear recent history > and make sure cache is selected.

In chrome: the three bars top right > history > clear browsing data and again, make sure cache is checked.

In any other - ask someone else laugh.gif

I tried this (I think it failed but it might not have), went back to dragoncave, logged back in (it logged me out), and Avery unstuck. So.. try either this, or maybe just sign out and in xd.png

yep, with the circle and two pillars...still nothing

haha

Having the same problem, Avery won't talk to me no matter how many times I reset back sad.gif

I cleared my cache and Avery started talking, except now I don't know where I'm supposed to go. He says something about two paths but I don't see any???

Edit wait nvm I had to talk to the pillar xd.png

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Go left and interact with the pillar thing there.

ETA neenja !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Headdesk! I was trying to decorate my house and accidently positioned an item right in front of the door. Now I can't enter my own home again.

Tried resetting several times, doesn't work. I can roam around the whole of Valkemare, but I can't enter my house. There's a bed or something in the way.

So, reading back a few pages - the reason all my icons are unchecked after I did them all yesterday is because one is the story and the rest can be repeated? huh.gif

So, reading back a few pages - the reason all my icons are unchecked after I did them all yesterday is because one is the story and the rest can be repeated? :huh:

Yes, that's correct

The s 2 hatchies are beautiful. I missed the s1s but mine are about to hatch so I'll see them. Now to attempt the holiday event on my Kindle. I'm away on vacation and decided not to take my laptop.

Edited by AquaBlueRain

Tried resetting several times, doesn't work. I can roam around the whole of Valkemare, but I can't enter my house. There's a bed or something in the way.

But how did you get OUT ?

But how did you get OUT ?

I have no idea! I just found myself standing outside in front of my door.

I have the same story quest as yesterday???--delivering firewood ugh. D: Plus the fact that all my prizes for completing quests yesterday are gone, this makes me think somehow the game's just erased my progress from before.

I got no sound even though nothing is muted either tab-wise, game-wise, or laptop-wise?

Did you check your volume?

When I try to decorate house, I get this (music keep playing, and you can see parts of grid on gray symbols):

user posted image

When I try to catch cats, I get this (you can see the cat teleporting behind the fence, then you get black screen, music keep playing):

user posted image

I didn't tried other mini-games.

Any suggestions? I really don't want to install some other browser just for this event...

P.S. Windows 7 (x64), Firefox 50.1 (Shockwave Flash 24.0, Java Platform SE 8 U111).

I've done everything I can think of to do (clear cache, clear cookies, reset location inside and outside the house before exiting/entering) and nothing is triggering today's story quest. Hopefully it'll work when I have time to try again later.

Should I be able to talk to Avery in the temple?

Oh! When I tried to leave he spoke. Never mind ^^;

Edited by Asketil

Should I be able to talk to Avery in the temple?

Yes. And in the end it will happen wink.gif but you may need to refresh a few times and/or clear your cache.

Helel - that may work for you too, as someone had an "old version of the game" cached.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Helel - that may work for you too, as someone had an "old version of the game" cached.

Tried resetting position, refreshing browser, hard-refreshing browser, clearing browser cache, clearing all cached contend on my laptop using CCleaner - same results sad.gif

Eek, I'm stuck. I got through the ice maze, but now Avery won't talk to me. He didn't talk to me after we landed, either - I found the temple on my own, but he followed me. I tried doing a hard refresh and clearing my cache, but I'm still stuck in the ice temple with Avery not saying anything.

Suggestions please? And thanks in advance for any help!

Edit: never mind! I tried to leave, and then he spoke. Done with the quest now. smile.gif

Edited by inlaterdays

Edit: never mind! I tried to leave, and then he spoke. Done with the quest now. smile.gif

Same thing that happened to me xd.png

Eek, I'm stuck. I got through the ice maze, but now Avery won't talk to me. He didn't talk to me after we landed, either - I found the temple on my own, but he followed me. I tried doing a hard refresh and clearing my cache, but I'm still stuck in the ice temple with Avery not saying anything.

Suggestions please? And thanks in advance for any help!

he is still not speaking to me