TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Well I'm disappointed. I looked through the list at Currently Being Released on Dragon Cave Wiki and there's no fireplace. I really would love a fireplace for the room.

I've seen people mentioning a fireplace because one of the animations seems to glitch, so I think it just wasn't added to the wiki.

Well I'm disappointed. I looked through the list at Currently Being Released on Dragon Cave Wiki and there's no fireplace. I really would love a fireplace for the room.

There is a fireplace :o

It can even light up! But it's gotta stay in the middle of the room...

user posted image

Edited by Gammon

New day coming and I can't complete the dog quest today because of a bug. I hope I don't lose out on furniture because of it....

Cool! New day started. Finally had to deliver my package to someone who wasn't Gladys!

Maybe the Cat Beds are like Neko Atsume...

The cats come and go! x3

I have yet to receive a bed myself... can't wait! >w<

I have mine. Nothing there either.

Will we be able to solve the game? Cause it seems not to be finished. Unless it's just not updating for me?

Will we be able to solve the game? Cause it seems not to be finished. Unless it's just not updating for me?

There are 12 whole days. I doubt we will see a conclusion until at least near the end of that. =)

There are 12 whole days. I doubt we will see a conclusion until at least near the end of that. =)

Alright. Awesome. Just making sure I didn't miss anything. Thank you, Socks. :3

I thought the new day wasn't starting, but when I went to the town square, Avery was waiting to talk to me.

LOL. My house looks like crap. I don't know if I'm just not getting the right combination of stuff or if I just suck at decorating. xd.png

LOL. My house looks like crap. I don't know if I'm just not getting the right combination of stuff or if I just suck at decorating.  xd.png

My decoration improved exponentially when I realised you can use more than one of the same item.

(Not sure how much this will help if you don't like symmetry though)

Edited by AppleMango

I'm 100% sure it was "Gladys" earlier but maybe I was seeing things. The NPC itself is definitely named "Galys". Maybe the mail NPC called her Gladys by mistake?

Edited by Ashywolf

All done for today. smile.gif I completely lucked out finding Nana haha

I was pretty disappointed about missing out on the cat bed once again, but then this happened...

user posted image

Chicken's sacrificial carrot ritual, rip magi plush.

I LOVE IT

Can someone tell me where to find Nana, it's past my bedtime, lol.

I've competed all the quests so I can decorate my house further tomorrow, I just need to complete the story for today.

Chicken's sacrificial carrot ritual, rip magi plush.

I LOVE IT

looooooool i'm choking oh my gosh XD

~

Oooooh man, I just love the canopy shading in the jungle! What a brilliant detail. Also loved getting to interact more with the Thalassians for today's story. o3o

Can someone tell me where to find Nana, it's past my bedtime, lol.

I've competed all the quests so I can decorate my house further tomorrow, I just need to complete the story for today.

She's down in the jungle, which is down by the Southern grassy islands, opposite side away from the maze. You'll run into her brother down there, then be able to enter the jungle. There's pretty much only one direction to go in the jungle, so you'll find her pretty quick from there.

Has anyone found a work around to the "Find Patch" game glitch? Every time I try to move, the game resets.

I just didn't stop moving (kept pressing on an arrow even if a dog was in my way) and that seemed to work for me. It did reset on me twice before I got going and got to find Patch.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Has anyone found a work around to the "Find Patch" game glitch? Every time I try to move, the game resets.

For other problems these are solutions that have been reported to work:

Clear cache

Try a different browser

Try a different computer

She's down in the jungle, which is down by the Southern grassy islands, opposite side away from the maze. You'll run into her brother down there, then be able to enter the jungle. There's pretty much only one direction to go in the jungle, so you'll find her pretty quick from there.

Thank you, found her! Am I supposed to get any gifts from them? Or is it only the quests that give me furniture? Thanks again!

Question for new day, Avery is still saying he's investigating. My game has definitely acknowledged it is a new day because I did all the daily quests and got items and stuff.

Am I simply just missing something? Am I supposed to talk to someone besides him?

(I've tried refreshing, exiting, etc)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox