TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Anyone else completely stuck at the Ice Temple? I've tried resetting twice and refreshing a million times and nothing.

Clear your cache if you're having this issue. Your browser is just running and old version of the game.

how do i clear my cache?

What am I missing??

user posted image

And what is the ice temple ppl are talking about o.o Probably something to do with the story I am missing..

HI, I started playing just today and got it all except I cannot find te dragon who asked me to play hide and seek sad.gif

any hints or help would be highly appreciated, thanks a mill!!!

Edit: found the dragon!

Edited by Joya

Also i am decorating the house with items I got but every time I return to my house I have to start all over again?

Is that how it is supposed to be?

What am I missing??

user posted image

And what is the ice temple ppl are talking about o.o Probably something to do with the story I am missing..

Kittyrules enter your house then exit again

Also i am decorating the house with items I got but every time I return to my house I have to start all over again?

Is that how it is supposed to be?

You have to refresh the page befor you leave the house to save your settings. smile.gif

You have to refresh the page befor you leave the house to save your settings. smile.gif

Thanks a lot, so I decorated the house and got all top icons done, but still not finished the level?

What else is there to do? Thanks a lot smile.gif

I can't seem to find today's story. I've entered and exited my house several times and spoken to a lot of people in search of it. Any clues?

Cache issues! Forcing a hard reload did the trick.

Edited by pinkgothic

Thanks a lot, so I decorated the house and got all top icons done, but still not finished the level?

What else is there to do? Thanks a lot smile.gif

If your book icon has a checkmark you're finished wink.gif

I can't seem to find today's story. I've entered and exited my house several times and spoken to a lot of people in search of it. Any clues?

There's a whte guy standing slightly below the centre of the town - I tried talking to him yesterday and the day before and he didn't react. Today he SHOULD come up to your house and talk to you when yo first step out. If that doesn't happen? I think it's a glitch. sorry I can't be more helpful.

Edited by herk

Where do I find the last icon next to the dog paw? I've done all the other mini events in the game for today.

@LaHaine Thanks for the excellent guide! This surely helped me back on track after these two busy Christmas Days I've had smile.gif

Where do I find the last icon next to the dog paw? I've done all the other mini events in the game for today.

That's the maze which you'll find in the southern part of Alhira.

Edited by Sheriziya

If your book icon has a checkmark you're finished wink.gif

I have this:

user posted image

The maze is in the South of the troipcal location to the right side map courtesy of *oops forgotten sorry*

So if I just close the window I will not lose the progress? smile.gif Thanks so much!!

I have this:

user posted image

Then you're fine First one is the book - it has a check.

The icon to the right of the paw is the maze, to the left of the paw are the cats.

Can somebody help me? I'm at the ice temple, and Avery just won't talk to me! I've done the first puzzle three times now (resetting back to my house and restarting the quest, refreshing page), with no difference. Help?

What do you do in the ice temple thing? I'm at the round circle spot past the entrance, but I dunno what you're supposed to do to complete it?

Heya! I would like to ask what to do if the men in ice temple doesn't speak.

I read some posts by other people....so at first I waited, I waited about 20 minutes and still nothing. So I reset, nothing changed. I reset and waited, nothing changed.

What should I do?

Heya! I would like to ask what to do if the men in ice temple doesn't speak.

I read some posts by other people....so at first I waited, I waited about 20 minutes and still nothing. So I reset, nothing changed. I reset and waited, nothing changed.

What should I do?

Did you cross the icy patch in the temple and explore the big room?

Try resetting and walking out - rinse and repeat. Avery unstuck for me when I tried to leave him behind a second time or so (I walked in and out of the last temple room and refreshed *shrugs*)

how do i clear my cache?

What browser are you using ? In firefox - tool bar at the top: history > clear recent history > and make sure cache is selected.

In chrome: the three bars top right > history > clear browsing data and again, make sure cache is checked.

In any other - ask someone else laugh.gif