TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Thank you, found her! Am I supposed to get any gifts from them? Or is it only the quests that give me furniture? Thanks again!

It's only the repeatable minigames that give items. The story quest just advances us on our story, so we get knowledge but not gifts from them. =p

Question for new day, Avery is still saying he's investigating. My game has definitely acknowledged it is a new day because I did all the daily quests and got items and stuff.

Am I simply just missing something? Am I supposed to talk to someone besides him?

(I've tried refreshing, exiting, etc)

Right after he says he's investigating, he should also ask you to check out the other town. Go teleport to the other town and you should run right into the main quest. ^^

If you've finished the minigames in the other town, you definitely didn't get the quest. Did you try doing all the general troubleshooting, then talking to Avery again? Maybe that will prompt it.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Right after he says he's investigating, he should also ask you to check out the other town. Go teleport to the other town and you should run right into the main quest. ^^

Didn't get the second set of text, still just giving me the one line no matter how many times I talk to him.

Didn't get the second set of text, still just giving me the one line no matter how many times I talk to him.

Did you go into your house and leave again?

Did you go into your house and leave again?

Yes, multiple times, along with refreshing my browser, exiting the game, resetting for out of bounds. Still no extra text from him.

Yes, multiple times, along with refreshing my browser, exiting the game, resetting for out of bounds. Still no extra text from him.

Maybe you missed it? See what happens if you go to the next town. Or maybe try a different browser. Someone said they couldn't trigger the new day or do the delivery quest on Chrome so they did those on IE then swapped to chrome.

Maybe you missed it? See what happens if you go to the next town. Or maybe try a different browser. Someone said they couldn't trigger the new day or do the delivery quest on Chrome so they did those on IE then swapped to chrome.

Also went to the next town and nothing (but I did all the quests for today, so it knows the day has swapped over). I'm using Chrome so I'll try on IE and see if that changes anything.

Edit: switching to IE (bleh) worked, got that little exclamation mark above him. Thanks!

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Also went to the next town and nothing (but I did all the quests for today, so it knows the day has swapped over). I'm using Chrome so I'll try on IE and see if that changes anything.

Edit: switching to IE (bleh) worked, got that little exclamation mark above him. Thanks!

Yay!! smile.gif Glad it worked smile.gif

can't seem to get into the jungle, please help, refreshed page, exited game and came back, nothing

Glitch heads up. I went to do cat wrangling and after I was finished and I got my items it froze. I refreshed and it fixed it, but then I went to talk to the dragons again because I wasn't sure if it had reset to before or after cats were finished, and it froze again when I got close to him. Refresh again and it's unfrozen. I see my cat head has a check mark, so I run away from the freezing dragon and go about my business.

Edit: And I go back to my game and it freezes again when I go to leave and actually continue... I hope this is fixed soon. I refreshed again and I appear to have gotten away clean. (I don't know if this is related to movement while running, since I tend to run everywhere)

Edit: And I go to run again, and it freezes. I suspect it's related to running after doing the cat roundup. Or maybe running right after coming back to a game after being in another tab, since every time I unfreeze it I come here to type something. xP

Edited by Pokemonfan13

can't seem to get into the jungle, please help, refreshed page, exited game and came back, nothing

What happens when you try to enter the jungle? Is Neto waiting for you down in the southern grassy hills, opposite side away from the maze?

What happens when you try to enter the jungle? Is \spoils?

like, the area directly to the left of the maze, the place where there's a bunch of trees, I get blocked by trees and there is no one waiting for me

Why is it that no matter what I do, my house won't save after the first time I decorated it? That first day saved with no problem but every time I have decorated it afterwards it won't. Please help!

like, the area directly to the left of the maze, the place where there's a bunch of trees, I get blocked by trees and there is no one waiting for me

No, keep going west. It's not on the same island as the maze; it's on the other island.

user posted image
Chapter 4 is available starting TODAY. (As some of you may have already noticed. :D)
This time, the two Thalassians, Zeto and Nana, are involved!

To those of you experiencing issues starting the next chapter: Please clear your cache and hard refresh your game before exiting your house. Your browser is probably running an old version of the game, pre-Chapter 4 update. This chapter does not start off with a character approaching your house, so please keep that in mind! Something tells me Avery might be of a little help at first if you're lost.

Why is it that no matter what I do, my house won't save after the first time I decorated it? That first day saved with no problem but every time I have decorated it afterwards it won't. Please help!

Refresh before you leave your house, then walk out and re-enter. You might try the refresh trick twice, but you should see your items pop up how you just organized them. ^^

user posted image

Chapter 4 is available starting TODAY. (As some of you may have already noticed. biggrin.gif)

To those of you experiencing issues starting the next chapter: Please clear your cache and hard refresh your game before exiting your house. Your browser is probably running an old version of the game, pre-Chapter 4 update. This chapter does not start off with a character approaching your house, so please keep that in mind! Something tells me Avery might be of a little help at first if you're lost.

Oooh, I really love this chapter art. o3o

Refresh before you leave your house, then walk out and re-enter. You might try the refresh trick twice, but you should see your items pop up how you just organized them. ^^

*hugs* Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

Chapter 4 is available starting TODAY. (As some of you may have already noticed. biggrin.gif)

Yes, we were faster than you, muahahaha >:) The swap happens at 4pm for me so it's easy haha tongue.gif

Will we be learning more about the Thalassians in future chapters?

Edited by AppleMango

I'm getting the glitch where the patches identifying screen pops up whenever you try to move in the dog finding game. Did anyone find a solution to that one?

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I'm getting the glitch where the patches identifying screen pops up whenever you try to move in the dog finding game. Did anyone find a solution to that one?

As I posted earlier, my trick was to just not let up on the arrow keys, even if a dog was in my way and I couldn't move. Worked for me and the game had reset on me twice. The other person didn't reply back, though, so I'm not sure if that worked for them.

Glitch heads up. I went to do cat wrangling and after I was finished and I got my items it froze. I refreshed and it fixed it, but then I went to talk to the dragons again because I wasn't sure if it had reset to before or after cats were finished, and it froze again when I got close to him. Refresh again and it's unfrozen. I see my cat head has a check mark, so I run away from the freezing dragon and go about my business.

Edit: And I go back to my game and it freezes again when I go to leave and actually continue... I hope this is fixed soon. I refreshed again and I appear to have gotten away clean. (I don't know if this is related to movement while running, since I tend to run everywhere)

Edit: And I go to run again, and it freezes. I suspect it's related to running after doing the cat roundup. Or maybe running right after coming back to a game after being in another tab, since every time I unfreeze it I come here to type something. xP

it's probably a problem on your end. Maybe try a different browser?

.... :/ time to clear everything again. I guess this is probably an issue on my end but I still hate having to log into everything again to get the days to switch over.