TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Ok in the ice palace... what do we do after we pass the maze?

Ok in the ice palace... what do we do after we pass the maze?

Talk to the middle pillar on the left.

I was stuck in the story quest, too (Avery didn't talk to me in the ice temple)

what worked for me was a browser shift. I normally use Crome and switched to Edge, it worked perfectrly

The minigames are repeatable every day to get new furniture each time.

The story quest (the book icon) will get updated periodically to add more to the story.

That's great, but Avery wasn't there until I had completed all the miniquests again.

Avery talks to me, but I just get a black screen when we "leave". I also feel like I've missed out a chunk of story, cause he talks to me like we had a reeeeally long discussion of what's gonna happen next... when last thing I did was deliver wood to Jade.

So utterly confused.

That's great, but Avery wasn't there until I had completed all the miniquests again.

Avery talks to me, but I just get a black screen when we "leave". I also feel like I've missed out a chunk of story, cause he talks to me like we had a reeeeally long discussion of what's gonna happen next... when last thing I did was deliver wood to Jade.

So utterly confused.

If you'd gone back into your house and come out again, he would have come to you. Anyway - he will be in touch again when he discovers something else. If he said a whole lot to you - your storybook should be checked for today.

The other quests aren't connected to Avery and the temple.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I found another graphical glitch that i found to be really fun to exploit laugh.gif it's in the Inn, and i say, it looks noice

user posted image

someone's right under the rooftop, aaalways watching.

Someone should give me a spoiler as to where Gladys is. The post a few pages back did not help me locate her. dry.gif

It looks like my account finally unstuck my person from the house, I can finally see where the game will go as long as I don't get locked into standing in my house entrance again. x'D Yay!

ARE Galys and Gladys one and the same ? Because where the cheat sheet says Gladys' house is (just below the sledding) I have a house with a Galys person in it... smile.gif

I received something blank today. I don't know what it was meant to be. From the maze NPC.

Gladys is in the map square above the town center, and to the left. There is a large fenced off area on the left side with rows of dirt (sort of like a farm, or orchard I guess). She is in that house.

I don't know who Galys is.

Edited by Ashywolf

I actually managed to get the story part done today, and what happened was that I noticed Avery somehow teleported over to the final room with the pedestals when I got through. Nothing happened, so I went back, failed to actually find a way back out of the temple, and then decided to go back.

At that point, Avery proceeded to follow the same skating path to reach the other side and the plot proceeded like there hadn't been a glitch at all.

I still didn't get any dialogue outside the temple itself, though, so was there any at all, or did I miss something at that point regardless?

I actually managed to get the story part done today, and what happened was that I noticed Avery somehow teleported over to the final room with the pedestals when I got through. Nothing happened, so I went back, failed to actually find a way back out of the temple, and then decided to go back.

At that point, Avery proceeded to follow the same skating path to reach the other side and the plot proceeded like there hadn't been a glitch at all.

I still didn't get any dialogue outside the temple itself, though, so was there any at all, or did I miss something at that point regardless?

Try "talking" to the left pedestal in that room. That is what you are meant to do to progress the story.

No, I mean I finished the quest, but when we first land outside the temple, does anything actually go in before we try solving the puzzles? Does Luna or Avery say anything before we actually enter the temple?

I completed the story, but I'm trying to make sure that I didn't miss anything due to the glitch, since something might have been skipped.

I received something blank today. I don't know what it was meant to be. From the maze NPC.

Gladys is in the map square above the town center, and to the left. There is a large fenced off area on the left side with rows of dirt (sort of like a farm, or orchard I guess). She is in that house.

I don't know who Galys is.

Exactly. And if I go in the house and interact with the person in there, she is called Galys. (Galys: Oh, Hello!) I tried refreshing and she is STILL called Galys.

Oh well.

I got a blank from the maze, too...

@Vipera - the transcript says there's a bit of chat - but I didn't get it, and I seem to be OK ! Luna said Good luck, and that was it.

Edited by fuzzbucket

If you'd gone back into your house and come out again, he would have come to you. Anyway - he will be in touch again when he discovers something else. If he said a whole lot to you - your storybook should be checked for today.

The other quests aren't connected to Avery and the temple.

Avery hasn't said anything apart from "you ready?" to me and we still don't go anywhere but a black screen when we "leave", so I have no idea what is meant to happen. I haven't done anything apart from repeating the miniquests today.

I can't "hard restart" my browser. #mobiledevice

Alright, thanks for letting me know!

At any rate, the blank item, I know there's one object in the selection list that doesn't show when you're looking at the menu, but appears fine in the room once you place it. It had an actual name, though, so I don't know if this is relevant or not.

Wait, there's an NPC in the game named Avery? At first I thought you guys you talking about something I did but then I figured I likely haven't gotten far enough in the game to meet all the NPC's.

I wonder what Christmas theme these guys will be. They look promising so far.

I wonder if part of the reason I like this game despite the initial glitches is because, not only did the world get expanded and the art grow more colorful and detailed, but am I the only one who feels really nostalgic, because it's like those older games before we went all-out 3D with models and everything?

I wonder if part of the reason I like this game despite the initial glitches is because, not only did the world get expanded and the art grow more colorful and detailed, but am I the only one who feels really nostalgic, because it's like those older games before we went all-out 3D with models and everything?

No, you're not alone. I myself got Pokemon Sun on Christmas, but this game made me think back to my first ever owned Pokemon game, Fire Red. Due to the general looks and layouts of everything. I get completely where you're coming from. ;3;

Anyone have any hints about where the hide and seek dragon is hiding? I can't find him anywhere!

I'm getting duplicate items. Miscellaneous Magi Plush and Toys Magi Large are the same thing, and I have something similar happening with the small dark blue drawers.

Edit: Dark Blue Drawers (Small) and Lightblue DrawersSmall are the same also. I'm getting all the boring items and duplicates too >.>

user posted image

Edited by Starbit-Plushie