TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

So I left the game for a bit, thinking the issue would be fixed if I came back later. And I'm still running into the same issue with the storyline quest.

Luna takes us to the ice temple, and suddenly there's no dialogue. Ansel just follows you wordlessly, and when we get past the ice puzzle, he just stands there. I've tried everything, selected everything I noticed. There's nothing!

I've been trying!

Maybe try switching browsers and/or doing a hard refresh. Those suggestions were posted a few pages back.

So I left the game for a bit, thinking the issue would be fixed if I came back later. And I'm still running into the same issue with the storyline quest.

Luna takes us to the ice temple, and suddenly there's no dialogue. Ansel just follows you wordlessly, and when we get past the ice puzzle, he just stands there. I've tried everything, selected everything I noticed. There's nothing!

I was having the same problem- a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) cleared it up for me. If you're in the temple, he should start talking to you when you move to the entrance of the room with the glyph in it.

I was having the same problem- a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) cleared it up for me. If you're in the temple, he should start talking to you when you move to the entrance of the room with the glyph in it.

Thanks smile.gif

AVERY MOVE! I can' t leave if you don't scooch over some!

user posted image

In which Shokomon traps herself on the outside of the Ice Palace and has to reset the day.

^ No need to reset the day. I had the same problem, and a simple refresh resolved the situation.

I JUST SPENT LIKE SOOOOOOOOO LONG DECORATING MY HOUSE AND NOW IT'S ALL GONE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY :'(

I JUST SPENT LIKE SOOOOOOOOO LONG DECORATING MY HOUSE AND NOW IT'S ALL GONE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY :'(

Please avoid all caps, as it comes off as yelling at other users (I also personally find it harder to read). ^^

Refresh your house before leaving it, then leave and re-enter your house. Should come back.

Please avoid all caps, as it comes off as yelling at other users (I also personally find it harder to read). ^^

Refresh your house before leaving it, then leave and re-enter your house. Should come back.

It was yelling, but in frustration, not at people. But I won't do it again sorry sad.gif

I tried that it didn't work sad.gif

Or do you mean do it again and then refresh before leaving? I'll try that.

I re-did it and it's staying for now biggrin.gif Thank you biggrin.gif

Some furniture items I had before and used are missing from my inventory now? :S :S

When I did it before, I removed everything first, so I had the large Nulhora bed and the Nulhora nightstand in my inventory, but this time I just moved them where I wanted them to go, because I knew I wanted them there.

So they weren't in my inventory, but when I put the Nulhora nightstand away in my inventory as a test, it's in there now so I can use more than one like I wanted ^^ Yay

Edited by AppleMango

Thanks! Apparently it was Galys that I had to talk to. I found her right after I opened my game. I was seconds away from her. OMG I feel stupid! tongue.gif

It was yelling, but in frustration, not at people. But I won't do it again sorry sad.gif

I tried that it didn't work sad.gif

Or do you mean do it again and then refresh before leaving? I'll try that.

I re-did it and it's staying for now biggrin.gif Thank you biggrin.gif

I know you weren't yelling at us, but irl, probably not many of us enjoy people yelling around us much more than people yelling at us, but I do 100% understand how upset and frustrated you must have been!

Yes, I did mean to do it again; I'm glad it worked!

I don't have any chairs or table, they must have been in the first lot that I glitches out on. Rats. My house is looking pretty shmick anyway.

For anyone confused about Gladys' name, Gladys was her old name, but it was changed to Galys today. They are the same person

Hi,everyone,

after yesterday's lag,the new day still don't loading for me.

have any of you know why?or what happen?and no any icon show up.

Thanks a lot to helping me so many times~

Edited by veci037

user posted image

I just wanna know how you got all that cool stuff, I don't have half that stuff for my house.

I just wanna know how you got all that cool stuff, I don't have half that stuff for my house.

It seems that everyone gets a random selection of items after doing each quest, there is no set order you receive them in. I'm assuming we'll all have the same stuff eventually, though.

oh Ok - that makes sense, I thought I only missed the first day yet so much I didn't have from that picture made me wonder if I had missed more than I thought.

How do you get cats? Noticed that some people had them and was wondering

How do you get cats? Noticed that some people had them and was wondering

I believe they come with the cat bed item, but as I don't have that, I am not positive about this.

There are several glitches with the game, for sure. House freezes, furniture duplicating or changing location, loading screen hangs, etc. But getting through those issues, I'm actually having a lot of fun with it! I almost wish it wasn't temporary content!