The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

I went to bed early last night so mine has been sent out now!  Thank you for my two new babies.  Thank you Dragoness for doing these and I will see you all in two weeks!

Thanks to everyone who makes this raffle such a success every time! It just keeps getting better.

4 hours ago, Reshiram5875 said:

can i have the copper? 

Sure thing, sent you a PM :) 

13 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Thanks to everyone who makes this raffle such a success every time! It just keeps getting better.

Agreed! I can't wait for the next one! :D

@Terces Always love receiving your dragons be they prizes, AP finds, or other magical beings sent out to make our worlds better places!

Agreed, thank you to all the wonderful donors and especially to The Dragoness who keeps this going raffle after raffle! And special thanks to whoever donated the eggs that I won this round!

I can't wait for the next one. I've been having as much fun donating as I have winning, and the every-other-week schedule will give me more time to sort out the pretty things on my scroll. :)

I'm sorry, but I need to push the raffle dates back another week (starting 9/12 now). Something sudden and very upsetting happened IRL that I need to deal with. I promise to come back as soon as I can, but for now I need to step away from DC and relax. You might still see me online, so feel free to send me a message if there are any questions/problems. I hope you guys can still look forward to the upcoming raffle, regardless of the lateness!

~Dragoness

Edited by The Dragoness

I hope everything's alright, Dragoness! Real life should always take priority, so don't worry about us, just take all the time you need and we'll look forward to the raffle whenever you're able to come back to it :) 

RL always comes first. Sorry if it is biting you right now. *hugs*

Take all the time you need, real life always takes priority. I'm sorry to hear it's because of something negative and I hope things are better for you soon. ❤️ 

17 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

I'm sorry, but I need to push the raffle dates back another week (starting 9/12 now). Something sudden and very upsetting happened IRL that I need to deal with. I promise to come back as soon as I can, but for now I need to step away from DC and relax. You might still see me online, so feel free to send me a message if there are any questions/problems. I hope you guys can still look forward to the upcoming raffle, regardless of the lateness!

~Dragoness

*hugs* You take care of what you need to. We understand and RL comes above anything online. Sending you nothing bust good vibes and best wishes, friend.

18 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

~Dragoness

I hope all goes well for you :(. Its ok to take some time off to deal with irl problems. My heart is with you.

I apologize, but I need to make another small schedule change. I just got home, so there won't be a raffle today. I expected to be home hours ago to set everything up, but that didn't pan out. So I'm moving the raffle to tomorrow! Same time, just a different day.

If anyone already bred eggs, I'm happy to help you influence and hatch them if they become ER due to the unexpected change.

I'll see you all tomorrow!

(And I truly appreciate the kind words. The smallest things can mean the most sometimes.)

Edited by The Dragoness
Spelling

Thanks for keeping us informed! I don't mind waiting, and I'm sure no one else does either. I'd much rather have a raffle you enjoy running than one that stresses you out! So I'm looking forward to it whenever you're able to :) 

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's theme is Favorite Lineages. There are no specific breeds or types to suggest--just breed the lineages that you love the most! Whether that means your first Gold, the Holiday EG you worked on for years, or that beautiful rainbow spiral, your donation will be well-loved.

Have fun, everyone!

I have donated 3 eggs, and if anyone wins them, they might have to wait some before i can deliver them. hurricane florence is headed for where i live, and the power might go out for a few days.

39 minutes ago, Reshiram5875 said:

I have donated 3 eggs, and if anyone wins them, they might have to wait some before i can deliver them. hurricane florence is headed for where i live, and the power might go out for a few days.

Stay safe!

One egg donated by me.