TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

It's a monster from Undertale. That dog next to it is also from Undertale.

Ah, thank you! Just came in to ask the same question. Undertale is on my "to play" list, but so is a whole BUNCH of other games, so it hasn't happened yet. In fact, I don't think it's even in my Steam library yet. rolleyes.gif

Ah, thank you! Just came in to ask the same question. Undertale is on my "to play" list, but so is a whole BUNCH of other games, so it hasn't happened yet. In fact, I don't think it's even in my Steam library yet. rolleyes.gif

Good thing it's only $10! Or, less now. I know it goes on sale a lot.

It's totally worth playing, but play it how YOU want. Not how others direct you.

Undertale is one of my favorite games; I do recommend!

*Tip (but don't read if you want the full experience without hearing anything about the game):*

Do. Not. Kill. Papyrus. xd.png

Now I'm pissed off because I FINALLY WON, TWICE, after HOURS of trying, and BOTH TIMES "something went wrong, go back and try submitting again," which I can't do, because it just takes you back to a new game. You can't get a badge unless you WIN, and it doesn't register your wins. NICE.

Next year can we decorate a haunted house, like we made out of ginger bread? Or build a cemetery, like we made snow castles? Something people will enjoy spending hours on creating that they can keep?

Now I'm pissed off because I FINALLY WON, TWICE, after HOURS of trying, and BOTH TIMES "something went wrong, go back and try submitting again," which I can't do, because it just takes you back to a new game. You can't get a badge unless you WIN, and it doesn't register your wins. NICE.

Next year can we decorate a haunted house, like we made out of ginger bread? Or build a cemetery, like we made snow castles? Something people will enjoy spending hours on creating that they can keep?

I see a badge on your scroll.

I would like to say that while I do miss the roleplaying and creative stories we've seen in past years, I think this event is clever and I like the idea of the sickness- its spooky in a different way.

I'm not sure I quite get why people think the game is so hard. Sure, you lose some, but it is a great mental exercise. There is lots of help here if you are having a hard time. Keep at it! Your brain will be the better for it.

As usual the trick or treats are proving to be awesome. My favorite so far is the family of kitties.

I'm sad that I missed out on the snow castle, something like that would be cool smile.gif

If you need help with any games, though, people here are very willing to help (as I'm sure you've seen).

*Tip (but don't read if you want the full experience without hearing anything about the game):*

Genocide run genocide run!

I'm coping by angrily respriting something here i did an eternity ago before trying that hellgame again i just need to beat it once [i think?] and then never again

I'm guessing you want it cured, then... ninja.gif

tbh I can never do a Genocide run solely because of Papyrus. The most I can handle is an "jerk pacifist" run where you lower enemy HP enough not to kill them, but to activate the Spare button.

Edited by FlyingDragona

I see a badge on your scroll.

THANK THE LORD LOL I am SO DONE with minesweeper. OMG you have no idea how hard that game is for some people. Thank you thank you for pointing that out, I just got the message over and over and burst into frustrated tears. I LOVE halloween, this game is so frustrating. I hope we all don"t die of plague because I am useless in this scenario, xd.png Imma go plan some specialized lineages now. *passes out*

tbh I can never do a Genocide run solely because of Papyrus. The most I can handle is an "jerk pacifist" run where you lower enemy HP enough not to kill them, but to activate the Spare button.

I did a genocide run, the game constantly reminds you what a terrible person you are and the final boss took me several days and 150+ attempts.

Aaahhh yes... knowing how to play Minesweeper finally pays off.

For anyone who doesn't know: the Numbers tell you, how many of the 8 fields around it are infected.

1st look for corners, there's usually just one. Right click and mark the virus so you don't accidentally click on it.

Continue.

Soemtimes you have to guess tho...

I can't wait for the new dragons aaadddd. Gotta try to make some Zombies to get new sprites on my scroll ohmy.gif

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

Aaahhh yes... knowing how to play Minesweeper finally pays off.

For anyone who doesn't know: the Numbers tell you, how many of the 8 fields around it are infected.

1st look for corners, there's usually just one. Right click and mark the virus so you don't accidentally click on it.

Continue.

Soemtimes you have to guess tho...

I can't wait for the new dragons aaadddd. Gotta try to make some Zombies to get new sprites on my scroll ohmy.gif

That's exactly what happened to me. Game after game of two spots left and a 50/50 chance. I am not going to vegas, I am a very bad guesser. xd.png

Where could I play this? It is for mobile phone?

DeviantArt spamms with art of undertale just like it did when a new FinalFantasy or MLP thing appered. It is not on my list of "I NEED to play this games" but I would like to try it out one day. (First need to play FF15 and Tales of Berseria and The Last Guardian!! QwQ )

Where could I play this? It is for mobile phone?

DeviantArt spamms with art of undertale just like it did when a new FinalFantasy or MLP thing appered. It is not on my list of "I NEED to play this games" but I would like to try it out one day. (First need to play FF15 and Tales of Berseria and The Last Guardian!! QwQ )

iirc, there's a hack out there that makes it compatible with Android, but for the most part you're better off sticking with the PC version.

Whoever made the Xenomorph treat, it's amazing and I love it <3333

Is it just me, or does the meter never seem to move?

I have the same feeling. xd.png

iirc, there's a hack out there that makes it compatible with Android, but for the most part you're better off sticking with the PC version.

I do not want it for mobile phone. I do not know anything about this game and where to play it.

Edited by SilverQuetzal

user posted image

This is the best I can do, American-Dragons. Green crosses are bombs, black circles safe, but those last two are a 50/50 chance.

Edit: Oops, forgot to circle the top-right blank, it's safe too.

Edited by Sunrunner

user posted image

This is the best I can do, American-Dragons.  Green crosses are bombs, black circles safe, but those last two are a 50/50 chance.

Edit: Oops, forgot to circle the top-right blank, it's safe too.

It is not exactly a 50/50 chance in the way you likely mean, when the tile above the two empty tiles is a three, the tile directly beneath it must be infected, the other possibilty would be that it is a two, in which case the infected tile must be in the lowermost row.

Edited by xDragonia

It is not exactly a 50/50 chance in the way you likely mean, when the tile above the two empty tiles is a three, the tile directly beneath it must be infected, the other possibilty would be that it is a two, in which case the infected tile must be in the lowermost row.

Ahh, sorry, should've elaborated that until it was uncovered, that the last two would be a 50/50 guess. Little tired tonight, tongue.gif