TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

I got a two-click win xd.png

Well, technically I clicked five times, but three of those were marking the viruses. I didn't bother counting the squares xd.png

Edit - second two-click win in a row! Wow!

Edited by Zeditha

Well, technically I clicked five times, but three of those were marking the viruses. I didn't bother counting the squares xd.png

*bows in respect* Teach me your ways master.

Edit - second two-click win in a row! Wow!

I don't have proof, but I had an instant win once. laugh.gif

I can now tell people that dragon cave taught me how to play Minesweeper.

Playing this game I also got a 1 click win.

Although....is the sick to cured ratio dial even moving?

I am not sure? On my page it looks 50/50 all the time.

Yes, it's moving. Right now the cure - half is a bit stronger than the sick - half.

I've seen that much more clearly yesterday. Today the sickness spreaders and the healers seem much more in balance.

I am not sure? On my page it looks 50/50 all the time.

A little bit ago mine showed the Curse bar was slightly bigger, but when I won again and chose to spread the cure the bar became even again.

During the first day, the cure side was leading. It seems that the cure team and spread team have evened out so the ratio does not seem to move from 50/50. happy.gif Go cure team! laugh.gif

Yes, it's moving. Right now the cure - half is a bit stronger than the sick - half.

I've seen that much more clearly yesterday. Today the sickness spreaders and the healers seem much more in balance.

i do recall seeing it move today, just once and by one pixel. Yesterday cure outweighed disease so much it was like 100 or so pixels to the left. It just seems that right now the number of disease spreaders increased and the teams are putting up an equal struggle biggrin.gif Or something like that. Either way Plague has the chance to take over ! I like what i see

I voted for spread the virus because of the badge ~Removed~ I can say this event and the people on the fourm here teached me how to play minesweeper. xd.pngbiggrin.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I haven't been able to tell a difference at all today. Kinda boring :/

Perhaps there are more people playing now and that is affecting how obvious the movement of the dial is. Like, more individual scores to include in the calculation, or something. Dunno, I suck at math.

The way it so suddenly swung to 50/50 yesterday looked more like a reset than a user affected intervention to me. It was very sudden, and at least I didn't see a gradual change like you'd expect it to be if there was a flood of new spreaders entering the game. It also happened at the same time as users got their badges fixed, so I suspect there may have been something done to the meter as well.

The percentages must be something extremely close like... 49%-51% or something, because it does look like its in the middle.

I wish it said the exact percentages, because other than people with a keen eye, I would not of been able to tell which side is the "winning" one. xd.png

Other than that, I think I'm finally getting the hang of how to play minesweeper, anyway. happy.gif

I'm kinda annoyed at myself because I don't have many treats yet, and I usually have almost all of them by now. But, I have other priorities right now. I just got an eggplant (?) with an evil glowy face, and I love that. I haven't gotten a single cat yet, though. *sadface*

Waiting impatiently for 9pm tonight (midnight DC-time) so my first batch of Halloween dragons can hatch.

My favorite treats are the three cute little ravens flying around and the eyestalk coming out of the ground. Just worried one of them is a reference I've missed. rolleyes.gif

Sigh, enough!!! I've never had much luck at Minesweeper and after hours of playing, I've only won three times, the last one a single click. My gauge doesn't seem to move in either direction, so enough... it's frustrating...

I'll concentrate on the 'treats' and the new Eggs...

Other than that, Thank you for the Halloween event to all the Spriter's who were involved, as well as TJ...

Good Luck to everyone else...

Happy Candy Day, everyone!! I always look forward to these Dragon Cave festivals. I'm excited to see the new icons!

My gauge doesn't seem to move in either direction, so enough... it's frustrating...

It's a sitewide meter, not a personal/scroll meter, so it would take a serious concentrated effort by a large base of users to noticeably move it. Your contributions count, but you're unlikely to see the meter move directly based off your submission. ^^

This event is fun, thanks!

I've had a phase where I would be playing minesweeper every day, it's fun to return to it in DC laugh.gif I should probably concentrate on getting all the ToT first, though...

user posted image

The score is currently tied! We need more cures! (Or sickness if your fighting for the other team.)