TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

if you win more than once but choose the "other " side do you get both badges??

No; some people have said that the badge changed, and others have had it stay the same. I've only ever spread the goop so I can't offer a personal recount xd.png

No; some people have said that the badge changed, and others have had it stay the same. I've only ever spread the goop so I can't offer a personal recount xd.png

Mine switched from the winged staff to a virus, so I can confirm 100% that it changes based on what you do more.

I'm sorry about that. It's interesting to me, because checking over it again that should have been a possible solution. I suppose that's the luck part of the game.

I'll take a crack at your new one in a moment. Hopefully to better success.

I looked over it because I was curious, and I think I found the problem.

user posted image

The two indicated were switched. The way you put COULD have worked, but there was no way to know if it was that way or this way with the information provided at the time.

I looked over it because I was curious, and I think I found the problem.

The two indicated were switched. The way you put COULD have worked, but there was no way to know if it was that way or this way with the information provided at the time.

Ah, yeah, I see it now. I completely overlooked that possibility when I was solving for the 2 in the bottom row. Thanks for figuring it out!

Edited by ryon_brink

Im really scared to screw up again so Im not choosing anything ><

user posted image

The top right square is safe. As should be the one in the bottom row, making the one between the two 3-tiles your last virus.

Edited by ryon_brink

Im really scared to screw up again so Im not choosing anything ><

user posted image

Top right is safe, bottom-most one is safe. Click those two and you'll win.

user posted image

Here's a visual. Circles good, crosses bad tongue.gif

Took me a while to get the hang of this minigame, but now it's really hard for me to stop playing it. And I have homework to do...

I had won at least 70 times and have always chosen "SPREAD".

user posted image

Has anyone pushed the "pointer" more to the right?

Edited by MIGOR

I had won at least 70 times and have always chosen "SPREAD".

user posted image

Has anyone pushed the "pointer" more to the right?

i've seen it go to the right a bit from time to time but it always gets pushed back to 50/50 sadly ): we need to spread the disease faster

I've always seen the slider at 49% : 51%. I've just assumed the counter got stuck.

How are you checking the %?

Cheers!

C4.

I've always seen the slider at 49% : 51%. I've just assumed the counter got stuck.

I'm still assuming it got stuck xd.png really, exactly the same position for me ever since the bagde started changing according to which one did morexD

Who made a Memory Head and Annoying Dog treat? who!? I am so glad I came back to the sight for Halloween! laugh.gif

*goes back to spreading the Plague*

How are you checking the %?

Cheers!

C4.

That's just a rough approximation; I dunno how to check what's the actual value. It looks close to half, but Cure's just a tiny bit ahead.

c'mon, step it up spread team

Edited by FlyingDragona

C4, so let say, it is stuck between 48-52%

Edited by MIGOR

Yes, there are 51 treats.

thanks=) otherwise I'd be "oh god! they're breeding!" blink.gif *runs for the hills* ninja.gif

Edited by Erithan

I thought the spread / cure counter was stuck, too. It didn't seem to have moved at all for me.

I sat down, took a screen shot of the bar, and marked it by pixels, and it looks like Disease is beating cure by 3 or so pixels.

I didn't save it though... Probably should have.

It really doesn't look like it's moving though

Maybe there are almost an equal amount of spread and cures across the board?

It's moving, but very slowly.

Currently spread is losing, it's at 48,74%.

For those interested, you can check the percentage by right clicking the page and choosing "Inspect element" or by pressing F12.