TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

I finally won the game and got my badge. I chose to heal and got a magical staff. Now what? What else I need to do?

Nothing xd.png

I mean you will not get anything else (unless there's sth nobody knows about yet).

Nothing xd.png

I mean you will not get anything else (unless there's sth nobody knows about yet).

Ok, thank you. I'm glad I got the badge, I lost that pretty badge with the skull and the books and never forgave myself.

That happened to me during Valentines so since then...I've been preparing more BSA dragons.

I'm glad you're satisfied with your second batch. Did you catch them? or breed them?

---

I'm just waiting for the new dragon now.

Since I've been gone for 3yr...I have to work slowly with the holiday lineages and finding combinations can become tiring (hard work, but it pays off).

Yeah, I'll definitely have to prepare for this Christmas.

I caught all of my current 12 Halloweens! This is my first Halloween - I actually started a few years ago, but I didn't know how to get 1000+ views for my eggs back then so I came back and started properly playing in January.

Looking forward to the new Halloween as well! I gave up on submitting any dragons for this Halloween, so I'm just sitting here munching on digital popcorn, haha. I love the feel of Halloween, which naturally makes me look very forward to Halloween-themed dragons. I'm especially hoping for something like Black Marrows or Caligenes, those are my two favourites <3

Can anyone help me? I can't figure out which square is safe to press on

user posted image

Click the right one. biggrin.gif

Wait... Isn't the infection symbol based on the T-4 bacteriophage?

I think so too. It's kind of an odd choice, given that bacteriophages only target bacteria and have become an interest for the prevention of disease, but I think the artist probably just chose it because it's a readily identified symbol in microbiology.

At least it's not the Caduceus that the curers get; that's completely incorrect regarding medicine and healing, lol.

Just got the RWBY treat and am also having a blast playing the game. This is an amazing event!

It would have been a good opportunity to have some Dead by Daylight or Five Nights at Freddy's for the treats. A bit disappointing but oh well (I'm addicted to DbD like super crazy)

Thanks, TJ for all the fun! I appreciate everything you do for the site.

However, I have decided I sincerely and utterly dislike Minesweeper. I've been playing all morning, and read the thread several times, but I just can't get the hang of it. Can someone please help an old woman out?

user posted image

Thanks, TJ for all the fun! I appreciate everything you do for the site.

However, I have decided I sincerely and utterly dislike Minesweeper. I've been playing all morning, and read the thread several times, but I just can't get the hang of it. Can someone please help an old woman out?

user posted image

user posted image

Green is virus, blue is safe.

It would have been a good opportunity to have some Dead by Daylight or Five Nights at Freddy's for the treats. A bit disappointing but oh well (I'm addicted to DbD like super crazy)

So true! I would've loved both of those! FNaF would've been sick, (and DbD too, but I think they had more options with FNaF) maybe with sister location too.

I think this year the trick or treats are not so nicely done as before (or so I hope there will come better ones)

I think this year the trick or treats are not so nicely done as before (or so I hope there will come better ones)

Oh I totally think the opposite! I'm loving the treats that I'm getting! ohmy.gif

Oh I totally think the opposite! I'm loving the treats that I'm getting! ohmy.gif

well maybe then...I get the good ones later and you'll get the not so good ones. xd.png

THE MALAISE IS SPREADING!

One of the eggs I had bred, all of which not infected, is infected now!

IT'S GETTING WORSE.

Cures! We need more cures!

On a side note, I'm starting think the bar really isn't moving any more. Shouldn't there be a winning side by now?

I really need some extra egg slots for my first halloween season, so much I want to grab, but I'm egg locked xd.png

THE MALAISE IS SPREADING!

One of the eggs I had bred, all of which not infected, is infected now!

IT'S GETTING WORSE.

Cures! We need more cures!

On a side note, I'm starting think the bar really isn't moving any more. Shouldn't there be a winning side by now?

NEVER!!! LET THE SICKNESS SPREAD

At least it's not the Caduceus that the curers get; that's completely incorrect regarding medicine and healing, lol.

Yes, it should be the Rod of Asclepius to have the correct relation to medicine, but at least it's not entirely the spriter's mistake. It's a rather old mix-up and some medicinal organisations still use the Caduceus symbol, even though the meaning is off.

Edit: and, well, looking at the icon itself, it seems like there is only one snake curling around it, and you can easily imagine that the wings are the wings of a White dragon.

Edited by Ripan

How can you collect so many? I'm still at 17 because they show once a hour or so

How can you collect so many? I'm still at 17 because they show once a hour or so

They are supposed to drop much more frequently than that. I counted somewhere between every 10-12 minutes.

Edit: The wikia says they're supposed to drop between every 5-15 minutes.

Edited by Ripan