TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

How is everyone able to see the percentage the slider is at blink.gif

Whoops didn't see the post above me xd.png

Edited by Clya

So, question about one of the treats. There's this little pumpkin with a message carved in it. (potholed for spoilerphobes)

I can't make it out, but I presume it's Saurian?? Anyone figure it out/translate it?

Edited by Poofiemus

So, question about one of the treats. There's this little pumpkin with a message carved in it. (potholed for spoilerphobes)

I can't make it out, but I presume it's Saurian?? Anyone figure it out/translate it?

I only know this because I saw people discussing it earlier, but it's actually this.

Finally got all the treats!

I absolutely love the tiny Xenomorph, it's my favourite treat of all time.

I've also recognised the carved pumpkin reference, kudos for that too! tongue.gif

Collected all the treats and a friend helped me to get the Event Badge!

Well I'm kinda done now? I'm gonna try to make some space on my scroll to let the new beauty that's coming in soon.

user posted image

Green is virus, blue is safe. Uncover more to reveal what the last (unmarked) ones could be :)

Hope this helps. :)

This is what I got out of it:

user posted image

Green are mines

Black can be opened

I can't tell anything about the last four in the upper right corner yet. If you open the black-circle marked tile near it you'll get another clue.

Edit: welp, looks like I was beaten to it. ^^;

user posted image

I was too slow at typing, but I got the same result as Zeditha, the green marked tiles being infected. To help you further in advance, the arrow marks a field which depends on what hides under the black marked (safe) tile it points from: If it turns out to be a three, you can click the tile it points to, which would then have to be a five. If it is, you must guess the last tile infected. However, if the tile the arrow points from is a four, the last infected tile must be the one the arrow points to.

thank you guys ;~; but alas, im an idiot

user posted image

got the ONE dang box in that upper right corner just fml

and i also hate everything and tj i just want the dang badge

is there another way to get the badge without having to go through this asinine game?

EDIT: and dear god what NOW there's green fog on some of my dragons and if they change or die im going to be even more pissed than i am already.

Edited by Whitefire

thank you guys ;~; but alas, im an idiot

user posted image

got the ONE dang box in that upper right corner just fml

and i also hate everything and tj i just want the dang badge

is there another way to get the badge without having to go through this asinine game?

EDIT: and dear god what NOW there's green fog on some of my dragons and if they change or die im going to be even more pissed than i am already.

Oooh, bad luck... sad.gif

As far as I know, there isn't another way to get the badge. But if you post another screenshot, we'll do our best to help you as much as you need smile.gif

If you click onto the view page of your gooped dragons, it does tell you that it's harmless. smile.gif it's just a fun visual gag for the event.

Just keep asking for advice.

An event has never effected dragons. If you click one of your infected dragons, there's even a neat little announcement that no, nothing bad will happen.

I only know this because I saw people discussing it earlier, but it's actually this.

Aaaaah! Thanks very much; that's esoteric enough I would NOT have gotten it I think. (Appropriate. . . but esoteric.)

No need to worry about that part. smile.gif This is from the event page:

"Note: No dragons will be permanently affected by the infection. All dragons will eventually recover. Maybe when the event is over..."

Only three treats left to find- the eggplant, the eyes and the sparkly scepter.

Still amazed the dial seems stuck in the middle. Will never understand why so many people like choosing the spread option. But that's just me.

So... what's that weird black-and-white puddle/skull (?) thing with the sickle-like appendix blink.gif ?

I don't have all the treats yet, but it's currently sorting between the rainbow lolly and the pixel dog.

Thanks, yeah i looked it up and figured out it's harmless. At least there's that x__x

Personally i'm still angry/livid at whoever came up with this event game. I need that badge but heck this game, heck it to hell

So... what's that weird black-and-white puddle/skull (?) thing with the sickle-like appendix blink.gif ?

I don't have all the treats yet, but it's currently sorting between the rainbow lolly and the pixel dog.

It's a monster from Undertale. That dog next to it is also from Undertale.

Thanks, yeah i looked it up and figured out it's harmless. At least there's that x__x

Personally i'm still angry/livid at whoever came up with this event game. I need that badge but heck this game, heck it to hell

I feel for you. Before this event, I was HORRIBLE at minesweeper. Never was able to figure it out. But playing it now helped immensely.

It's a monster from Undertale. That dog next to it is also from Undertale.

Ah, thanks. Never heard of the game. I'm afraid anything but old-school Point and Click adventures like Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle is quite beyond me.

There's always someone who hates an event and can't cope. It'll be ok.

There's always someone who hates an event and can't cope. It'll be ok.

I'm coping by angrily respriting something here i did an eternity ago before trying that hellgame again i just need to beat it once [i think?] and then never again

I'm coping by angrily respriting something here i did an eternity ago before trying that hellgame again i just need to beat it once [i think?] and then never again

sounds like a good coping method

i personally just watch greys anatomy

what are you spriting btw?

It's moving, but very slowly.

Currently spread is losing, it's at 48,74%.

For those interested, you can check the percentage by right clicking the page and choosing "Inspect element" or by pressing F12.

Thank you smile.gif

So some not-minesweeper boards are cleared with only 2 mouse clicks...I just learned that.

So some not-minesweeper boards are cleared with only 2 mouse clicks...I just learned that.

I'd love for that to happen. Even with help, I've still accidentally misclickled a few and consequently lost every game. LOLOL

My zombie dragon is infected with the zombie virus. It is now double dead.

My cheese dragons are now host to slime mold. They tell me that it makes them a delicacy in certain parts of the world and that they are now, in fact, more valuable.

My celestial dragons are deeply puzzled as to why despite existing in a different plane and being "impervious to all physical and magical harm", they still get the zombie flu.

xd.png Love these observations!

It seems to be taking me a long time to collect this year's treats but I'm enjoying the ones I've found so far. Thank you, spriters!