TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Is there any rule against linking to solving websites?

I have one I've been PMing people with. Minesweeper is a chore if you aren't into those types of puzzles. :/

I've also never understood it so, yeah.

Edited by TheDarkLatias

I have the same feeling. xd.png

I do not want it for mobile phone. I do not know anything about this game and where to play it.

It's a steam game, which is a platform to buy pc games digitally. If you google "steam" it's sure to come up first. Steam is well known for it's crazy sales, so If you feel like $10 is too much it will probably be on sale during black friday since it's such a popular game.

I have one I've been PMing people with. Minesweeper is a chore if you aren't into those types of puzzles. :/

Honestly go ahead the event doesn't have any sort of effect on dc gameplay and some people seem to be struggling way more than they should with easy level minesweeper. The people who don't want to cheat will probably just avoid the link.

Edited by 626lavaheart

Ahh, sorry, should've elaborated that until it was uncovered, that the last two would be a 50/50 guess. Little tired tonight, tongue.gif

Ok so, I failed. It was not a three, and It was not on the bottom most level, oh well, but Im starting to get the hang of it, and I got a new one, but Im stumped on the last ones.. user posted image

I had never played Minesweeper before, either. Though today I found it in my PC's games and played a round. I like the Dragon Cave version better smile.gif

There's literally a whole minigame help thread here and a good portion of this thread has been people helping to solve others' puzzles. So no, there's no rule against that. xD

This event has actually managed to make me like Minesweeper-type games. And that is saying something.

Where could I play this? It is for mobile phone?

DeviantArt spamms with art of undertale just like it did when a new FinalFantasy or MLP thing appered. It is not on my list of "I NEED to play this games" but I would like to try it out one day. (First need to play FF15 and Tales of Berseria and The Last Guardian!! QwQ )

It's on PC, bought from Steam.

Here's the link to the site on a web browser, but to play you'll need to download steam itself (unless you already have it). It's how you play quite a lot of games.

[Clicky!]

Killing is unnecessary: negotiate out of danger using the unique battle system.

Time your attacks for extra damage, then dodge enemy attacks in a style reminiscent of top-down shooters.

Original art and soundtrack brimming with personality.

Soulful, character-rich story with an emphasis on humor.

Created mostly by one person.

Become friends with all of the bosses!

At least 5 dogs.

You can date a skeleton.

Hmmm... now there are 6 dogs...?

Maybe you won't want to date the skeleton.

I thought I found a 7th dog, but it was actually just the 3rd dog.

If you play this game, can you count the dogs for me...? I'm not good at it.

PS: There are multiple routes to take with multiple endings. But be warned, even if you reset- he sees all.

Edited by kittyrules2003

There's literally a whole minigame help thread here and a good portion of this thread has been people helping to solve others' puzzles. So no, there's no rule against that. xD

Oh, well that's good! But I meant a literal manual solver.

Put in the numbers and such and it'll do it for you one step at a time?

I guess it's basically the same thing as asking for help, though.

user posted image

Hmm, so far, so good? Gotta make these moves, then maybe you can tell which of two left is safe and which is the bomb?

In the main event storyline, it says something to the effects of, "you have to handle the goo carefully or too much force on it could denature it."

Erm... denaturing of the agent (be it protein or DNA, etc) would probably be beneficial to help render it less effective or even inactive.

user posted image

Hmm, so far, so good? Gotta make these moves, then maybe you can tell which of two left is safe and which is the bomb?

I figured it out, ty!

So how many treats are there this year? I've collected 36 so far. My fav is the 'tentacle cat'.. which I know has another name, but I just can't remember what it is.

Am I allowed to get both badges? Or am I stuck with only the first one I chose?

You will end with the badge of whatever option you successfully submit the most times. You cannot get both badges, though.

So how many treats are there this year? I've collected 36 so far. My fav is the 'tentacle cat'.. which I know has another name, but I just can't remember what it is.

One the first page on TJ09 post it says "up to 50 treats" ? Where comes the 51 from? Was one more added?

Well I found all the treats, still having no luck in the game. I think I'm going to save my brain on it xd.png

One the first page on TJ09 post it says "up to 50 treats" ? Where comes the 51 from? Was one more added?

Not sure why there's one more than what TJ said, but 51 is what people have been getting to before they stop finding treats. I've got 51 myself.

I do not have all at the moment because I got hyped by minesweeper. I have just 40. And I wasnt sure how many could be found since people reporting bugs to.

Edited by SilverQuetzal

I just got the gravestone that says 2spoopy4me and it made me tear up a little. R.I.P. Christina Victoria Grimmie.

Edited by Sunlexor

I'm not sure I quite get why people think the game is so hard. Sure, you lose some, but it is a great mental exercise.

Because not everyone thinks the same way, and some people truly have issues with numbers and these kind of things. IMO, you should get a badge for trying. I never would have gotten mine without my BF's help.

I know it might sound like I'm complaining. For the record, this is a rather clever event. But I do think it would have been nice to implement a vaccination feature, so we could use it on our own infected dragons.

At the same time, I suppose that would have made the programming for the event harder.

I finally won with lots of help. Team Cure (because I like the magical staff more than the virus)!

Why can't I find Graves???

I don't want my dragons to die. I can't help because I always fail at the game.

I would love to grab the new dragons soon...