TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

guys help me pls xd.png im afraid of tapping anything else (i play dc on mobile so tap instead of click tongue.gif)

Help meh xc

user posted image

That's as much as I can tell right now

is the green the virus or safe spot?

Ah, sorry. I see how it could be confusing with the goop being green. ^^'

It is as Trope says: red is virus, green is safe

*sigh* I keep ruining it.. sorry guys :'/

user posted image

user posted image

This should do it, I think. Again, red is virus, green is safe.

Edited by ryon_brink

thank for the help guys xd.png

but i'm still too nervous to try anything

help me win just this once?

user posted image

"As the marker moves to the right, the more sick dragons become. As the marker moves to the left, dragons are cured of the dreaded malady"

I don't know if anyone else noticed this or said anything before, but doesn't it seem like (according to the looks of the meter) it should be the OPPOSITE of what it says in the description...? The right is a nice blue color and has what looks to me to be a mage symbol of sorts (healing), and the left is red and has a SKULL, meaning death/sickness. Yet moving towards the blue and the mage symbol means more dragons are becoming SICK, while going towards the red makes them better? Isn't that just a tad bit confusing for everyone else?

"As the marker moves to the right, the more sick dragons become. As the marker moves to the left, dragons are cured of the dreaded malady"

I don't know if anyone else noticed this or said anything before, but doesn't it seem like (according to the looks of the meter) it should be the OPPOSITE of what it says in the description...? The right is a nice blue color and has what looks to me to be a mage symbol of sorts (healing), and the left is red and has a SKULL, meaning death/sickness. Yet moving towards the blue and the mage symbol means more dragons are becoming SICK, while going towards the red makes them better? Isn't that just a tad bit confusing for everyone else?

As the marker moves to the right, the red from the contagion side of the meter starts to take over, indicating more dragons are infected than well. And vice versa for the blue from the cure side of the meter. The current description makes sense.

It was the other way around in the beginning and people got confused about it, then, too. biggrin.gif

I think it's intended that the amount of each color of the meter signifies the status of cure vs. illness.

Marker to the right = more red = virus is winning

Marker to the left = more blue = cure is winning

So it's more like they're pushing each other back.

user posted image

This should do it, I think. Again, red is virus, green is safe.

One of the green ones was incorrect ;-;

user posted image

As the marker moves to the right, the red from the contagion side of the meter starts to take over, indicating more dragons are infected than well. And vice versa for the blue from the cure side of the meter. The current description makes sense.

OOOOOH, that makes sense, I get it now. I've never really seen the marker move from the middle, so I thought that it would just move and the colors would stay the same.

user posted image

user posted image

Green is virus, blue is safe smile.gif

I hope I've done that right xd.png

user posted image

The one circled in red ARE bombs.

The ones with green dots are the ones I'm unsure about.

user posted image

Edited by Choppedmint

I'm sorry about that. It's interesting to me, because checking over it again that should have been a possible solution. I suppose that's the luck part of the game.

I'll take a crack at your new one in a moment. Hopefully to better success.

user posted image

user posted image

The yellow ones, you have a 50/50 chance; there's no logical way to tell. Click one and hope for the best.

As for the others, green is goop, blue is safe. smile.gif I hope you get lucky!

(I can't tell what the unmarked one is yet.)

The one circled in red ARE bombs.

The ones with green dots are the ones I'm unsure about.

user posted image

You can look to the virus counter at the top; it said one, so it had to be the one in the corner. smile.gif

Or at least, that's how I got to my solution.

edit - since it's an image, I counted the viruses. Same thing. xd.png

Edited by Zeditha

user posted image

The yellow ones, you have a 50/50 chance; there's no logical way to tell. Click one and hope for the best.

As for the others, green is goop, blue is safe. smile.gif I hope you get lucky!

(I can't tell what the unmarked one is yet.)

Actually, the lower of the yellow ones must be safe.

The upper one has to be a virus because it's the only way the 2-tile above the right 3 is fulfilled.

@Zeditha: I'm wondering how you got to your solution of the upper right corner. I couldn't tell anything about that. If you have the time, would you mind shooting me a PM about it? Always eager to learn new tricks.

Edited by ryon_brink

You can look to the virus counter at the top; it said one, so it had to be the one in the corner. smile.gif

Or at least, that's how I got to my solution.

edit - since it's an image, I counted the viruses. Same thing. xd.png

You're right. Thanks. (I should remember to do that next time. xd.png )

if you win more than once but choose the "other " side do you get both badges??

if you win more than once but choose the "other " side do you get both badges??

No. Apparently which one you get at the end is supposed to be based on what you did more, but I'm not sure if that's already working as intended. Either way, you'll only have one at the end.