TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Can anyone help me? Im having horrible luck again..

user posted image

user posted image

Green is virus, blue is safe.

That's all I was sure about. Click on the blue squares to find out more smile.gif

Edit - image should have my edits now.

Edited by Zeditha

We need more spreading! tongue.gif I've helped what I can (won twice this morning), but I'm off to work in a few minutes. I'll play when I get home though. (Minesweeper is still not fun for me, but I like contributing).

I finally got a kitty treat! Wheee!

Can anyone help me? Im having horrible luck again..

user posted image

Stop editing your post! I've done three different games now xd.png not that I mind really, I could play minesweeper for days. (And I have.)

user posted image

Green is virus, blue is safe. Untouched tiles, I can't tell yet.

Edit - also, 41 treats so far smile.gif I'm getting close to having them all!

Edited by Zeditha

Hated minesweeper, hate this too.

I just want the badge -__-

EDIT:

OK, I AM extremely sick of this. please help before i strangle someone, possibly myself?

user posted image

Edited by Whitefire

After spending 2 hrs last night and about an hour this morning I finally won a game! It is possible for all of you out there that haven't gotten a badge yet. I'm a really bad guesser

I want to cure the dragons...

But I really like the spread badge. :<

What to do, what to do. ;-;

help xd.png

I hate minesweeper, I never won once in my life!

and what does the golden 4 mean???

user posted image

EDIT:

OK, I AM extremely sick of this. please help before i strangle someone, possibly myself?

user posted image

user posted image

Green is virus, blue is safe. Uncover more to reveal what the last (unmarked) ones could be smile.gif

Hope this helps. smile.gif

help xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

That's as far as I got, uncover the blue (safe) squares to find out more.

The 4 tile means there are four virus squares touching it; you can get a maximum of an 8 square.

It's sandy because it's based off the desert tombstone (or so the current theory says) smile.gif

help xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

red = bad

blue = safe

The color of the 4 doesn't mean anything, it's just what the 4's look like in this game. Each number is made to look like one of the zombie biome tombstones.

Edited by StellarWing

user posted image

That's as far as I got, uncover the blue (safe) squares to find out more.

The 4 tile means there are four virus squares touching it; you can get a maximum of an 8 square.

It's sandy because it's based off the desert tombstone (or so the current theory says) smile.gif

The space above the 4 is actually a safe spot, because that 2 is already touching 2 viruses.

Thanks TJ and all involved in this great event!

I'd never heard of minesweeper, let alone played it. I read the instructions provided plus the ones on wikihow...couldn't wrap my mind around either. It made me remember my older brother, a whiz in physics, tell me I was "illogical" and that is why I couldn't understand geometry laugh.gif

I am having fun playing minesweeper and adding cures. I have won a lot of games, probably lost more with a click or two but I'm still having fun. No idea what I am doing but that doesn't matter as long as I can win occasionally. Thanks again biggrin.gif

The space above the 4 is actually a safe spot, because that 2 is already touching 2 viruses.

Sorry xd.png it seems I can't tell my own colours apart. I was doing these pretty quickly xd.png

thanks for spotting it though. The more helpers we have, the less chance there is of someone failing a game because of incorrect help xd.png

EDIT:

user posted image

This is what I got out of it:

user posted image

Green are mines

Black can be opened

I can't tell anything about the last four in the upper right corner yet. If you open the black-circle marked tile near it you'll get another clue.

Edit: welp, looks like I was beaten to it. ^^;

Edited by Ripan

Sorry xd.png it seems I can't tell my own colours apart. I was doing these pretty quickly xd.png

thanks for spotting it though. The more helpers we have, the less chance there is of someone failing a game because of incorrect help xd.png

No problem! It's understandable, I see you've been helping out with a lot of games!

No problem! It's understandable, I see you've been helping out with a lot of games!

I try smile.gif

It seems to be more fun than playing them on my own account, for some strange reason xd.png

I am spreading the goop every ten minutes, though wink.gif

EDIT:

user posted image

user posted image

I was too slow at typing, but I got the same result as Zeditha, the green marked tiles being infected. To help you further in advance, the arrow marks a field which depends on what hides under the black marked (safe) tile it points from: If it turns out to be a three, you can click the tile it points to, which would then have to be a five. If it is, you must guess the last tile infected. However, if the tile the arrow points from is a four, the last infected tile must be the one the arrow points to.

Edited by xDragonia