TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Why can't I find Graves???

I don't want my dragons to die. I can't help because I always fail at the game.

Because they weren't massbred at the time the AP is now showing. I'm sure they will show up. I have seen a few here and there. Just keep looking.

Nobody's dragon is going to die or be otherwise effected by this event. :3 You can post here for help in solving a game if you want.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Not sure why there's one more than what TJ said, but 51 is what people have been getting to before they stop finding treats. I've got 51 myself.

Haha...NOW I have all the treats xd.png I just got the 51st one

sounds like a good coping method

i personally just watch greys anatomy

what are you spriting btw?

Since it somehow survived the recent completed list wipe, the laefin.

Back to the actual topic

user posted image

help pls?

Since it somehow survived the recent completed list wipe, the laefin.

Back to the actual topic

user posted image

help pls?

user posted image

The green marked tiles should have viruses.

Edited by xDragonia

Ok, since I recently saw this system and thought it would be helpful: rows are A-H, columns 1-8.

C7 and C8 are bombs. See how you have two 2s next to each other above them and they're touching only those two unsolved squares? They both have to be bombs.

D2 is a bomb. See how you have a 1 diagonally from that? It's only touching that one unsolved square. So that one unsolved square must be a bomb. That also means that D1 is safe. So is E1 and F1. Those two squares are both touching squares marked with 1s that are touching D2.

G7 must also be a bomb, using the same logic that says D2 is a bomb. It's diagonally touching a 1, and is the only unsolved square that is touching that 1.

Edit: ninja'd. But leaving this up because understanding some of the logic behind moves may help people?

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I know a lot of people are having trouble, but I wish there were difficulty options. I am one who finds this absurdly easy and now that I have had a taste I find myself wanting to play a more challenging minesweeper again.

Edited by Nectaris

Ok, I gave it another few (define 'few') tries, again...

I truly and completely HATE this game. I've played over and over and over and cannot figure it out. I really wish you didn't need to win in order to get the badge.

Guess I won't have the event badge this year.

I truly and completely HATE this game. I've played over and over and over and cannot figure it out. I really wish you didn't need to win in order to get the badge.

Guess I won't have the event badge this year.

Plenty of people have been asking for help here. Why not do that?

user posted image

The green marked tiles should have viruses.

Aaaaaaa thank youuuu

Finally beat the game of hell, got my badge and i'm happy-neutral once more~

I like the idea of difficulty levels, like easier ones for idiots like me, and harder ones for smart people who find this fun.

Uh, how many of the Trick or Treat things are there? 51?

Can't wait for my eggs to start hatching. Then I can finally breed my prize dragon for Halloween fun times! But to what, I still don't know.

Why do I always save my breeding for the last minute. I think a bunch of my dragons' offspring got purged last year because of the backlog lasting beyond Halloween.

I wish the button in the game didn't have to be clicked every time. I wish you could turn it on, mark all the ones you thought had a virus under it and then unclick it to continue clicking spaces.

It has nothing to do with bein smart or not. It is just more a logical/math-related thing.

I wish the button in the game didn't have to be clicked every time. I wish you could turn it on, mark all the ones you thought had a virus under it and then unclick it to continue clicking spaces.

You can mark bombs/virus with right-click.

Unless you're on mobile (which I haven't played on yet), there are shortcuts for the virus, so you can cut out clicks. Right click a square to mark it as a virus.

Unless you're on mobile (which I haven't played on yet), there are shortcuts for the virus, so you can cut out clicks. Right click a square to mark it as a virus.

To confirm, mobile devices do have a shortcut option for marking viruses. Just tap the location and hold until the virus icon appears/the device vibrates.

Sorry for the edit, at first I thought there wasn't a shortcut but I worked it out just after posting.

Edited by VampiricOmen