xeyla

The "How was your Day" thread

I'm feeling a bit under the weather again, symptoms being muscle stiffness and headache. Good thing I had nothing planned today, just gonna chill at home and hope I'll feel better tomorrow.

Woke at noon haha but I went to sleep at close to 4am. Feel kind of meh but I was hungry when I went to sleep so with food and a nice hot bath I should feel better. 

Then going to play sims 4 for a bit and drink a french vanilla cappuccino. I may also watch Nightmare before christmas after I get tired of sims or it glitches too much....(damn you new update patch yer ruining our fun). Then I may watch What we do in the shadows as it was recommended by a friend as a spoopy vampire satire type movie.

So far it was a nice day, relaxing, sun shining, lots of leisure time, but of course, there is a mountain of work due this week, so I better stop daydreaming about leisure time and get it done.

It started off nice and quickly turned horrible. I wish I could just forget it happened.

Started out good. Work was.....meh work....and a bit annoying. After work though I had a great day.got together with sone friends, played pokemon go, registered 5 new pokemon abd finally caught an Entei. It was a good day.

5 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

It started off nice and quickly turned horrible. I wish I could just forget it happened.

Aww, what happened?

my day is boring so far... I'm only two hours into it :lol:

Woke up late lol

uncle messaged me asking if I wanna do dinner and a movie so we're doing that shortly haha

tomorrow I plan to go nowhere at all. Since I had plans to start advertising stuff I wanna sell to get rid of =p

He took me out for a 2 week ish early birthday dinner haha. We had sushi at a sushi place we have around here that neither of us went to before cause the old one I liked moved away so finally got to try that (of course is just sushi rolls not legit 100% sushi haha) We tried the Tiger roll and Philly roll (had before elsewhere yumyum) and some veggie Tempura. Then wandered around a pet shop then went to see Kingsman 2 (I seen it already with friends when it came out but he didn't so I seen it twice. Still so dang good haha)

Edited by Keiren

Excellent! My ex-husband was served the divorce papers. I also received my paperwork for my Name Change, which I then placed the notice in the Newspaper, and November 9th I will have a new surname (my Fiancé's)! :D

Well, since I have been in bed sick for days (which is justwonderful when you finally have a whole weekend off), and I  still didn't feel well, I went to the walk-in clinic. It isn't the flu, just viral, so no meds, but they thought I may be dehydrated, so I got a urine test, and found out that I am diabetic.

Not the best day ever, but at least I know.

Congrats @Metal-n-Monster !

Think I've had a fairly good day. The eye medicine that the pharmacy said wasn't covered by my insurance ended up being covered after all, so I finally got that. My favorite tv show is *really* good right now, and Fri is the season premiere of another fav show. And I finally (finally!) seem to have found a church that I actually feel comfortable and welcome in. On the down side, the APS bill was more then expected, we've spent more money on food this past month then usual, and I'm getting a little nervous about my mom's eye surgery on Thurs. So... Good and bad day, I guess?

I had a pretty terrible day today. I had just helped a coworker finish her work only for 3 more skids to show up. We've been bombarded with freight the past few weeks but today I had to walk away before I had a mental breakdown.

I've been so stressed out with this job lately, they only seem to care about getting new stuff in then let us have time to put the older stuff out. I'm tired of busting my behind trying to get stuff done while other people just sit on theirs the whole damn day. I don't get paid enough for this crap.

I'm not sure how many people know I'm from Las Vegas (I had it as my location before the forum change, and had it set to Jakku until just now), but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm safe. 

So far so good. Just came home with my brand new Mini-Super Nintendo. :wub:  I remember playing my parents' old Super Nintendo when I was a little kid, in a time where most people had moved on to N64 and PS1. I kept playing it even when we got an Xbox and Playstation 2 -- I just loved the old machine so much. I was devastated when it ended up going missing one day, and since then I've been hoping and waiting for the day when I finally get to play my beloved Snes-games on a real console and not just on an emulator.

Initially I was a bit sceptical about it, knowing that there'd be a very limited amount of Mini-Super Nintendos produced, just like with the previous Nintendo Mini-console. Plus I live in Finland, so I was convinced that I'd have to import the Mini-Snes because I just happen to live in the middle of nowhere.

But I'm SO glad my boyfriend proved me wrong. :P

I don't care if it's a gray and rainy day outside. That's just the kind of weather I like. It's nice and cool both inside and outside.

It's been rather average for me, it feels like the day has really little time left when the last class of the day ends at 4pm. It was also raining really heavily outside so I didn't feel so pleasant on the way home. The more my shoes get soaked in the rainy weather, the more I regret not wearing rubber boots. :D

My morning was very frustrating, I tried to get some things arranged but the office I needed to visit was closed and the person I needed to see was not around. I had to bike around the town for nothing in the pouring rain, only to return home empty handed and soaking wet. The rest of the day has been okay, but somehiw pretty meh.

My day has been okay. I skipped school, but I had fun playing Guild Wars 2 with my boyfriend and just chilling. I haven't done anything productive but I feel like this is good for me.

it was nice until a) the plumbing screwed up and now we have backed up drainage and b ) my mom started her godforsaken whining

one of those times when i wish i could just leave.

Mixed.  Work was alright, I had a good time nerding it up with a coworker when we were both in the same area, and then I messed up my knee at the end and it hurts a lot to move it now.  And tech support hasn't gotten back to me in most of a week so far. 

It was nice, I had a presentation about the marketing plan we made for and event we are hosting, and work after that went well. I also made some cinnamon buns since it's the day for those here in the Nordics!

Boring. My Fiancé suffers from Insomnia like I do. Most days he's wide awake to talk to me (he's in England so 6 hours ahead of me) but today was a "crash and burn" day and he's fast asleep. I know he needs his sleep, so I don't make too much of a fuss, but I do miss talking to him. =3

Pretty good... except I lost my only 2mm mechanical pencil, for which I had to buy $20 worth of stuffs week ago to use.  I really hope whoever finds it doesn't want it... I mean, how many people have 2mm lead?  Also cuz I can't just buy another one since they're so hard to find. 

Yesterday was meh. Argued with roommate about us getting a cat/kitten (he wants a young kitten. I don't care what age cat we get but what he says goes apparently. P.S. i'm allergic)

Plus they had 3 available kittens 2 days ago and they all got adopted the same day probably withing the same hour so nowhere here has any right now. There's 2 sellers on kijiji but they didn't answer us at all (could be cause of Canadian Thanksgiving weekend too) We went to so many places for nothing cause their youngest was 2-4 years old and he didn't want that >:|

Today is Ham day for me, going to grandparents having potato salad and a cooked ham with brown sugar sauce mmmm. Possibly egg custard afterwards too. But may not be sane once I com home cause they will want me to stay and play games etc but GRANDPA CHEATS!