xeyla

The "How was your Day" thread

I've had the stomach flu for the past couple days. I was supposed to work yesterday and today but I was too sick to go. My stomach is still in knots right now, I'm keeping everything down at least.

Today I was happy that my headaches stayed away for delightfully long and didn't get overly irritating at all.

My day was nice, I went to work after a slow morning and met some friends there, then spent the evening doing some uni work. Now I'm craving the overnight oats I made for the morning, waiting for me in the fridge...

I'm very emotional wreck today and idk why but everything is making me weepy/cry EVERYTHING. youtube vids that are not sad. The star wars trailer (that one was sad okay cause Carrie Fisher TT^TT). reminscing about it and it makes me weepy ;u; I hate estrogen sometimes...

Today is okay.

I found another exam is on next monday :( I know as intermediate exams only on this week.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

Saying my weekend LOL

okay sooo Friday was eh, normal day for me. Saturday was me burfday and we got a kitten :) (downside im allergic but not severe)

I slept over a friends sat while roomie had kitten all to himself til sunday night lol. 

Watched double double toil & trouble, when good ghouls go bad, bad moms, it's the great pumpkin charlie brown, dead silence, ate some pulled pork sliders and corn on the cobb friends bf made and his food is always so good. (I eat stuff I don't normally like if he makes it LOL)

And had pizza sunday and got some gifts. 2 more funkos (one's a disney mini)

got back here introduced kitty to friends and had to tire her out 3x so i could go to bed etc. She sleeps in his room cause she legit climbs the bed and thats not good for my mattress etc.

My day has been... Better then yesterday, so far, I guess. I was sickly yesterday, slept most of the day and went to bed very early. Today is better, I'm being sorta-productive (reading, and killing zombie-fodder), and I finally signed papers to get me into a mental health group. Which is sorta scary, but... Meh.

My day started off really good but only went downhill from there. I bought coffee for my family only for one of them to spill all over the floor mat in my car. I was COVERED in coffee.

I found out that I may not have the heart to make Zombie dragons. I almost cried reading the kill text. I'm so sorry! I'm sorry my pixel bby I didn't want to betray you. 

Other news I had a decent day doing nothing.

My day was pretty awesome, went to the new health food store in town for the first time and it was totally amazing. No one in this house is really a health food person, but there was so much good stuff for relatively cheap, and the *best* Snickerdoodle cookies I have *ever* tasted.

Went to my local convention today. We went to Veronica Taylor's Q&A panel (she's best known for voicing Ash ketchum from Kanto-Hoenn) awesome very friendly lady. Friend got her autograph as well and she came a few days before the con to do some touring. While getting her autograph she was talking to us as if we've been longtime friends. We also recommended her a food place to eat that is good besides the one she has eaten at. 
Then after that we went out of the convention to grab food, wandered our piddly little mall. Friend met the kitten. Went back to con, bought stuff (I bought myself a slytherin scarf, I have a hufflepuff...(newt) one and a slytherpuff one cause it was gifted to me from a friend who went to Fan expo earlier this year and they had mixed houses, got my friend another slytherin scarf but not as good as mine cause the good ones sold out so had to buy from a diff vendor, bought a cute AF handmade bat plush.
After that we went to Geeks VS Nerds which is always fantastic. Saw an old highschool friend I have not seen since then basically who was selling her art at the convention.

I had an okay-ish day, I was visiting my parents this weekend and when I was driving home from there I just felt a bit off. I have a lot of work piling up on me and it's stressing me out, but on the bright side I just booked a short getaway vacation with my boyfriend, so at least I have something to look forward to. 

Overall today is okay, I went to the grocery and got new foods. On dragon cave I logged in after being off a lot to help move and found my eggs at 1h left. Quickly put them in hatcheries but all but one ran out on the timer, what are the odds I would log in right at that moment.

Pretty good day today, went to the new-ish church with my mom and it was awesome, I feel so much more comfortable at this church. Then after my mom and I went out to eat, and the fried chicken was delicious.

Got to the doctors today and didnt have to wait 4h this time. only about an hour for the entire visit got new pills 

Also got my flu shot today. could be better could be a lot worse. 

My nan has to take my brother to the outpatients cause he got strep throat and is special needs so he can't use a mouth rinse. So he needs antibiotics. He's also the last one to get a flu shot once he's better. She has to go to the outpatients (ER emerge) cause our doctor is up in Toronto taking exams cause he isn;t up to date on medical stuff AND HE;S OUR DOCTOR =/ I got the doctor who is taking his patients when we went earlier and it started getting busy so it's be easier to go to outpatients than going to the doctor's office. 

My day was nice, even though I'm very sore and my hands are blistered after raking all the leaves up from my parents' yard yesterday. I had a lecture in the morning (which was actually filmed, so I wouldn't have even needed to go there), and then I got a lot of university stuff done when I got home. Went for a little walk later in the evening, and now I'm thinking about brewing myself a pot of tea!

Bad day today. For the first time in months I had rather bad anxiety at work, stemming from not having much to actually do, and hid in an empty office and cried for like fifteen minutes. Then had to go with my mom to her doctor appt directly after, so I couldn't lay down and calm down like usual after work, and ended up crying again at the doctor office.

13 hours ago, Marie19R said:

Bad day today. For the first time in months I had rather bad anxiety at work, stemming from not having much to actually do, and hid in an empty office and cried for like fifteen minutes. Then had to go with my mom to her doctor appt directly after, so I couldn't lay down and calm down like usual after work, and ended up crying again at the doctor office.

*Hugs*

My day has been alright so far. Stressful and long, but it's nice to be home.

I got a lot done today, but I also find out that our rent is gonna get even higher next year and I forgot to drink coffee during the day so now I'm suffering from a horrible headache. Gonna curl up in bed with a cup of tea and possibly a painkiller if that doesn't do the trick.

Work was mixed, as usual.  This morning I'm starting a jewelry project for my grandmother (a kumihimo beaded necklace).  Funny how something for such a genteel woman can begin with so much cussing, as I have to restart it several times.  :rolleyes:

Slept over grandparents last night. Woke with a migraine cause I was a bit dehydrated apparently. 

Had an appointment to get a cleaning from the dentist today. So got that done since I have not in 2 years. I also got 4 wisdom teeth removed a few years ago. I got 1 cavity they are going to fix november 20th and i got  FLIPPIN 5TH WISDOM TOOTH GROWING IN THAT WAS I GUESS HIDING BEHIND ONE THEY REMOVED WHEN THEY TOOK THE INITIAL 4.

Also got a parcel I was hoping to arrive a month ago but it took 2. but it's only half my order so the other half should be soon. 

Failed to get a Zombie for the 2nd year in a row, somewhat sleep deprived, had to stay home from school due to being sick, and this year is the first year I'm too old to go trick-or-treating on Halloween. :T

Edited by FlyingDragona