xeyla

The "How was your Day" thread

That sounds really nice! I can understand why you had a good day, then. ^_^ I'm still much the same as I was last time I posted so I won't repeat myself. Haha. I'm looking forward to being able to get back to work because I'm going stir crazy stuck at home. 

Just now, StormWizard212 said:

That sounds really nice! I can understand why you had a good day, then. ^_^

Thank you! Yes, it was a very nice day indeed! ^.^

Yesterday was a usual weekend in. The only thing that made it super was my mom bringing in sushi for dinner.

Yesterday, had 2 friends over instead of just the 1. Both slept over but now one may stay and one is going, or both may go. I got a bad migraine last night and I still have it but had a shower and that sort of helped for a little bit. May watch some more movies or something today or of they both leave me i'll start gaming or something.

one is gone, the other is here til tomorrow. still might game, but first gotta not fall asleep >:|

Edited by Keiren

Very, very nearly done with my dissertation :D I'm looking forward to not having to think about it again until results in December!

Wonderful! I have to help out in another store again. Last week and this week will both have over $400 in overtime. Before taxes, that is.

Been a bit on the boring side, but It's a nice lazy day. I didn't wake up with a migraine so that's a plus at least.

Urgh. The hubs found the leg of some unfortunate creature in the living room. I cleaned it up. Later, I went back to the bedroom and found the rest of the animal. On our comforter. It was a rat. Hubs is starting to want to kill our cat. :dry:

Had my first day back at work after being ill. It was awful. But I had to go back eventually, I suppose! :P

Today I have lots of chores to do. Though they don't take long to do thankfully. Not sure what me and the roommate are eating though cause he did not take out the food we were gonna have when he woke up, it says defrost overnight >.>

So I messaged him and hope he sees that soon cause that won't unthaw in time.

Pretty nice, we've been a bit under the weather with my boyfriend still, so we had a relaxing day off at home. 

It's raining cause of Irma and the other 2, but i'm in Atlantic Canada so we aint getting hit by the hurricanes, just the tropical storm parts of it. 

Mom and I went to the mall so we could get my grandmother bday stuff for her birthday that's coming up soon. Then mom got me lunch at my uncle's friends' Deli. 

now home and going to watch the mist and play some games and relax.

Update Friday: went grocery shopping with nan, only had to pay for my rain boots =D

Update Saturday: roommate made a Libra very angry by jostling around a pack i was gonna eat today that we bought when out for other groceries...and made it seem like he didn't care so i'm still pissed at him. He paid for it and cleaned it up etc though and apologized but I'm still holding a grudge cause of the way he blatantly disregarded my feelings. Hoping he buys me a new one cause I was going to eat that (it has grapes, goldfish, cheese and kielbasa I think for the meat)and craved it for over 2 weeks and to have him tip it all in his dad's truck and only say that I am not going to get to eat that now. Like I ranted to my friends whom agree I should keep being mad at him cause he is not a nice person. (this is coming from his friends also calling him not nice things cause he;s not nice)

Edited by Keiren
updated

I had such a nice day, my boyfriend's friend is visiting and even though we managed to lock ourselves out of the apartment, we had so much fun just laying around, watching football and playing videogames. I made great pizza, we had a few beers and then managed to play Outlast for 30 minutes until everyone was so scared we couldn't keep going anymore (yeah, ikr. we scare easily). 

Hopefully it's going to be better that yesterday. Still seething over roommate and his disregard for things I want. But that kept me awake til after 4am D: but awake now a little over 7ish hours of sleeping. 

Going to see IT with my girls mostly to get out of the apartment so I don't have to look at him cause I'm a libra, i'm going to be mad for a while. I won't forgive or forget either cause if it was something he loved he would have been outwardly angry and annoying about it.

Edit: IT was not bad, lots of humor though. It had cool effects but not a whole lot scary lol. Some scenes were more than others but hoping part 2 is scarier rather than just funny. Bill Scarsgard did a fantastic job.

Edited by Keiren
updated

I am having one of those "WHY UNIVERSE?!" days. My Fiancé and I have been together 3 months, and yet we haven't officially "met" yet. Our relationship is Long Distance. I want to see him in person. Video chatting for hours every day only goes so far. I want to hold him and talk to him. I want to smell him (not creepy, I swear). I want to feel his presence HERE RIGHT NOW. But alas, the world is evil and I have to wait patiently for him to come see me. :'(

Kind of boring and wet depressing and rainy. Got 4 loads of laundry done though and applied for a job cause I've been off since like feb cruising on EI. Getting bored now but now's the time they start hiring for xmas etc too.

My day was fun creative and relaxing. I'm off work for three months after surgery and can't put weight on one foot so my days are mostly reading, writing, painting and watching tv/movies.