xeyla

The "How was your Day" thread

Not good. I just found out that I may need to have surgery this fall. Yay :/

Busy. Went into work early, got out at 4 and when I got home I sat down on my bed to plug my phone in and next thing I know it's 7:30. I totally and unintentionally passed out and took a nap. That doesn't normally happen. Woke up groggy and hungry. I was going to go out and play some Pokémon Go, but the skies looked like it wanted to rain so I stayed home and watched a movie. Tomorrow I've got to work at my normal time, which is fine. At least I get to sleep in. I'm blaming that for the crazy nap.

Went to sleep after midnight sometime (usually after 2am but I was tired and had a migraine starting). Woke up from my alarm at 930am but reset it up for 11am, woke at 1030am for the day though but woke up with that mild migraine. Took pills for it and waited for my roommate to be ready to go shopping for things. I was a bit cranky at him cause he waits til the last minute to do things. Like I prefer shopping earlier so I can get back home and be comfortable and not wait til say 5-6pm to go do something cause I don't feel like it then. So we went just a little bit after 1pm. He's also a new driver so he's using his dad's big 4x4 truck to drive...kinda scary lol. 

We get to the mall and explore all of 4 stores in there. He had to get a luggage bag cause he;s going to Fan Expo in a few days (APARTMENT TO MYSELF AWW YISS) so he wanted to buy one anyway otherwise woulda borrowed one off his parents. So we browsed one store we usually stop in, saw nothing we wanted to buy and mosied on to the book store which was having a bogo sale for the manga/graphic novels but I didn't find anything I wanted then and there nor did he. He found something in Bestbuy cause he used an old giftcard he was gonna give a friend for Xmas last year but that friend hates receiving gifts so he kept it and finally used it lol. 

After that we tried to look at the pet store to see if they had cats/kittens to adopt via our local SPCA (they didn't have any), as we are planning on getting a male short hair kitten after he returns from that Convention. Then we went to Wal-mart after getting a bite to eat, got some groceries and necessities and drove back home. Had homemade pizza etc. And here we are now, I'm in my room on here, he's in the living room watching tv lol.

Today was my first day as a Junior in high school! My friends were all excited to see me(and I was excited to see them, too). All of my teachers are really cool, especially Mr. Bridgers, my GL American History instructor. I had to turn in all of my summer work and I hope he doesn't notice that I literally did not read any of Uncle Tom's Cabin like I was supposed to. Reading is kind of hard for me to do, not because I'm bad at it, but because my attention span is about as developed as that of a goldfish. Not many of my friends are in my classes, but at least I know a couple of folks in each period that I get along with fairly well. Everyone says I'm a very nice person so it isn't hard for me to make friends : - 0 Overall, it was a good day.

I had a great day. Picking up a bit of overtime this week. Should be an extra $400 before taxes.

I spent most of the afternoon vacuuming/doing laundry, though I also had to give my dogs a bath. Stinky things had FLEAS. ****

Anyway. At least our bedroom is clean. My husband is happy. <3

Today's sports class was surprisingly pleasant, it was awesome to get to fling some spear and feel like I did the technique correctly. It was hard to wake up this morning though but at least it's been a rather good day overall.

It was rather pleasant. I was re-acquainted with an old friend, and we're good buddies once more.

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

Not too bad, a bit boring haha. Woke up just after 9 after roommate left for the eye doctor. Was on computer for almost 1.5h and he came home again and went to sleep or to lay in bed til he had to get up. I went back to sleep around 11. The doorbell rang twice cause he got parcels >:| woke me up cause of it. But I slept til after 1 and got out of bed at 130. Watched a few crime shows on ID channel. Ate breakfast and lunch, just got out of the shower recently and planning on continuing watching The Mist netflix series. Also having bacon sammiches for supper when he gets home around 930-1030.

Wednesday: Woke around 10 15 or so, my phone was supposed to wake me up but it didn't. But today is the day my roommate flies off to go to Toronto for Fan Expo with his fiance. Meaning I have the whole apartment to myself until Monday! But that also means I have to clean the apartment today cause I have people coming over tomorrow for birthday celebrations for a friend/sleeping over etc. I am also not awake yet and it's been over an hour since I woke up D: Luckily I have all day/night to clean. Gonna shove all of roommates stuff into his bedroom.

Edit: Finished cleaning the apartment, went for a walk to the convenience store and now after all that, watching Robin Hood (the animated one) and eating coconut cream pie.

Edited by Keiren
updated

Everyone around me is sick and I was managing to hold off... but today I've come down with it, too. Feeling miserable. :(

So tired. I felt like coming down with a flu yesterday already, but I decided to still to go out with my friends because I hadn't seen them in months. I had to bike home at 2AM in cold rain and I just knew today is gonna be horrible. In the morning, I had to meet with my hairdresser who asked me to be her hair model for one of her practice works, but it turned out my hair is too long for it so she asked if she could cut is shorter (which I'm totally on board with), so I have to go there tomorrow to get that done instead of just finishing with all that today. On a brighter note, I signed my new work contract today! 

Meh. I had my administration exam, I don't know how well I might have done on it, but I studied plenty. I hope my results turn out alright. I felt sick too, I got dizzy and shaky before class and after finishing my test. I'm at home now and feeling better, but until I don't heal up I'm not going to be okay.

Good luck with the exam!

Well after I posted yesterday saying I've come down with something, I've taken the day off work to rest. I'm not really feeling any better, but I'm at least rested and comfortable. I hope you feel ok, HeDy! 

I feel a bit under the weather today as well, but it's just my body trying to kill me from a monthly basis >:|

Woke up to my alarm shouting at me and my head is a bit throbby with a headache. Was stuffed up, and got cramps like anything D:

Gotta wash my hair as well. Took some Maxidol (it's so good <3), an allergy pill and got some caffeine in me as well so I can stay functional for when my guests arrive later. 

Also apparently when I was trying to sleep a guy got killed in an accident on the long street next to my street, somewhere on that street around 3:40am. I think I heard the sirens when trying to fall asleep.

So now I have to get my hair washed, brush teeth yadda yadda, eat something. And go back to tidying up a little more for people to arrive later. 

It's off to an ugly start, that's for sure. Only a miracle could turn it around.

To anyone else who's having a crappy day like me, I wish you all the best. May something great happen to you today! I hope you can find a reason to be very happy.

Today is a nice , warm day filled with absolute joy and loving friends. Despite not winning the raffle last night, it's been good. XD

I'm still sick so today is turning out to be pretty miserable so far. I'm lying around in bed pottering around the internet.

Thanks Storm, I feel a lot better already, hopefully you'll do soon!

Today I had an MRI head scan for a research project I'm participating in. I had never been to an MRI before, but the lady there was super nice and the whole thing took like 10 mins, and because they were ahead of schedule, I left before the starting time of my appointment! I also had my "first" day of work (I did my internship there too, so it's nothing new) and it was very nice and chill. Hope you all have a great day!

Had a friend sleep over and we didn't get to sleep til maybe 3:30am. I woke up at 10:15am and couldn't get back to sleep but it may be a lazy day inside the apartment. 

Got a bit of a headache but that could be from lack of sleep but I don\t feel like napping either. 

We watched movies and tv shows on tv and I just got out of a lavender & honey bath bombed bath. 

Edited by Keiren
updated

HeDy, it sounds like you had a great day, all things considered. :D That's awesome. I'm still sick and I can't even tell if I feel better or worse. Just more of the same, I think. Blah. But I'm getting frustrated about not leaving the house which is a pain. 

Nice. What tattoo, Metal? 

I'm still sick and not really feeling any better. I can't stop coughing. So my days are pretty miserable at the moment. 

12 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Nice. What tattoo, Metal?

[snip]

It was just my Fiancé's name. Not a "lover's tattoo", but rather a "Best Friends tattoo". He's not only my partner, but my best friend who has gotten me through the worst. ^.^