xeyla

The "How was your Day" thread

Almost through one week of bad side effects from upping my love 125 milligrams dose by 25 milligrams. I got flu-like symptoms, a dry and scratchy mouth, throat and nasal cavities the first two days along with the detached head (kind of like astral projection stuff), sleep tremors that keep me from sleeping and muscles that feel similar to when one is low on blood sugar only my limbs are not shaking...

Will I have another week of this? 

My day was up and down. My mom apparently got food poisoning last night (well we think that's what it is), which means I've been worried about her all day. I get so scared when she gets sick, because I have this panicked fear of her dying. She's feeling a little better now, thankfully. The "up" part was that my peer support took me to the mall and I found a really comfy "Allergic to Mornings" t-shirt for less then $5.

I spent today getting my hair done. And I absolutely love how it turned out! The color (Black/blue ombre) is awesome and I'm so happy with the bob cut I got (First time ever getting a bob! Or ever having my hair this short lol) I was really anxious about cutting it off but right now I am very happy with how it all turned out. :D And then someone from DC watched me on dA and that was super awesome. I would say my day was really great!

I got a new desk chair on sale after the back broke off my old one. Then halfway through assembling it one of the washers fell on the floor - still no luck in finding it

I'm feeling a whole lot better today than I was yesterday. I have the flu and it has literally been kicking my ass. I woke up Christmas Day to open presents then I slept the rest of the day away. 

I actually had a good nights sleep for once and my energy levels are slowly going back to normal. Spent some time cleaning my room so I feel much better.

Busy wondering when I'll get back the money I was given for Christmas that my mom "borrowed", before remembering that she never paid me back on the previous occasions - which was every Christmas and birthday for the last four years - and berating myself for expecting anything different this time. It's kinda sad to realise that the first thing you think upon being gifted money is "Let's see if I get to keep it more than a day before it disappears,"

It's a shame, because overall my Christmas was good...

I am sick and a lot of stuff hurts. I have been in bed for most of the day with a headache and stomach pain. It's getting slightly better, but I am still in pain.

I had a migraine since xmas day and it left yesterday but I think another one on the other side of my face started today @_@

I got a couple chore things done today despite that and am glad to stay home today to do absolutely nothing social. 

Today's been pretty terrible since I have the flu and nothing seems to help my poor, clogged nose right now. How am I going to be able to even sleep tonight.

Better, I suppose. Sadly I have entered a phase in life: the phase when the fact that your parents will die someday and you will have to live without them from then on hits home. In turn, I've had many days where I cry hard for an hour or so while thinking about far too many things. It sort of took me back to remembering the days I wasn't diagnosed properly and had racing thoughts all the time. Ah, the curse and blessings of thinking too much. At least today I didn't break down and hide in my room until my tears subsided.

I game that I really enjoyed shut down permanently yesterday with no warning. I didn't really play it much, but I will miss it. I built homes and what not there. There are also a few friends that I had there that I have no way of ever contacting again, sadly.

My day was good! I mostly sat inside due to the snow. It was rather relaxing.

It was okay. My phone has been giving me a "Message to *number* failed; resource shortage" error message every time I've tried to send a text to a specific person. It doesn't affect any of my other contacts. I just bought this phone last July and it wasn't cheap, so I'll be furious if I have to already replace it. But it is Friday at least. So, all in all, a stressful day.

Edited by The Dragoness

Feel sort of drained, tired and irritated for some reason today. Don't know why, and my day wasn't even bad. Just tired, I guess.

Well the last two days have been my own personal version of heck, with no access to a computer whatsoever. I've had bouts of no-internet, where I've had to finagle ways to get to the library in order to get online, but being without a *computer* is unheard of for me. I was very, very, very stupid and downloaded some stuff that I knew may not be safe because I was desperate to obtain the few episodes of an old tv show that I didn't already have.... Yeah, never doing that again! My computer seized up and wouldn't even let me do a system restore. 

Thankfully, my mom is friends with a wonderful, very tech-savvy guy who came over today and got my computer, and I expected it to take a couple days for him to fix (hoping and praying that he could!), but he brought it back tonight all fixed up! That turned my day into a VERY happy day!

My mom and her husband left for a near month-long trip to India, and I temporarily moved into her house to take care of her cat. I've known the little kitty for years now, met him when I still lived together with my mother five or six years ago. Now I got a personal dishwashing machine, a laundry machine, a much bigger fridge and even a personal sauna at my disposal until the end of February. :D And a very loving and affectionate cat as extra! :wub: Life is good!

For the last few nights I've been plagued by this wretched whiny beeping noise from somewhere in the house, this super-irritating noise that would randomly start playing any time in the night and would be juuuuust quiet enough to not really disrupt anything, but be just annoying enough to startle the everliving hell out of me every single time. :dry: Turns out it was some electronic cat toy. I feel so foolish, and yet so relieved at the same time. :D

Mixed. Spent the day taking care of a neglected cat while simultaneously resisting the urge to pop over and beat up the neighbors who did this to her. (Which would solve nothing, because they're brainless drug addicts incapable of learning anything. Luckily, my current residence isn't actually my home, and I can **** off to wherever I want pretty easily, but still. ****ing humans.) On the other hand, I binge-watched the Xfinity On Demand menu until I was blue in the face.

Edited by Sesshomaru

Weird, lol. Accidentally locked myself out of my house, had to have a locksmith come and open the door to my house,  went out shopping and to lunch then came home, attempted to work on college homework - failed to do so, of course! - and then played Red Dead Redemption for hours on end. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Weird day for sure, lol.

Started rereading Eragon and Little House on the Prairie at the same time, lmao. Downloaded another mobile RPG. Helped people on another forum. Walked the dog (who hates walks and most things except me). Made plans to do a billion things that I forgot to do. Rolled my eyes at those human things. The usual.

Pretty good day! Went grocery shopping and got tons of really great stuff, then took my mom out to eat at KFC which is our favorite fast food place but a tad too expensive to go to a lot. Checked the mail today and my internet bill is $20 cheaper then normal because I paid extra on last month's bill, so that's nice. Got a book in the mail from a friend, a book that has been on my wishlist for a good 10+ years, very excited about starting that!

11am - 5 pm.  Slept intermittently.

6pm - 9pm.  Painting at the local game shop.  Good times.

10pm - 11pm.  Work.  Our freight truck was not in, so I tidied the dept.  Tedious.

11pm - 2am.  Truck was still not in.  Worked out the overstock from the previous week.  Productive.

2am - 3am.  Lunch.  On the way I ran into my neighbor whose criminal record makes me nervous.  He's not supposed to be in the store anyway due to past shoplifting incidents.  Awkward.

3am - 6am.  Truck was still not in.  I was sent to tidy up other departments.  Very tedious.

6am.  Truck was still not in, so I gave up and went home early.  I'll come in early tonight instead.  Tired but relieved. 

My neighbor is running some sort of machinery upstairs, alternating with moving furniture, so I'll be staying awake for a while I guess.  *hunts for a book*

Edited by Gryphonic

Apparently I was selected as one of the 10 winners for hte screen capture contest with Creativerse. :3 So my day has been decent.