TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm wondering if mine might be bugged? Asking if I can do anymore, or where another is, and all I get is "return", but no option after other then going back to ask again etc. blink.gif

Count me in as another person stuck in the loop of links.

anyone managed to keep on going north into the caves without detouring to the little cavern of crystals? On the second day I mean. :/ I'm just wondering if I had gone north more instead of detouring, then I might have found that item that's missing in my inventory. :/ I have the broken statue and the crystal from the caves but I'm still wondering about that missing thing. <.< Dammit!

Anyways it's interesting being forced to do only a few things for each day which is realistic considering there's all this walking about on foot and the person IS a human after all. :3 I think too many games forget the necessity of resting and taking it easy especially when going on foot and how restricted your access area is in a more wild and rural place compared to a city. :3 A bit frustrating because I'm not used to it and yet realistic. Nice job! <3

Love the game so far! biggrin.gif I hope the next game is decorating though or sending/messaging because I missed all the previous games related to that and would like to be able to click on a badge and see the collected inventory after the event ends, or better to see a decorated thing that's so pretty and all. I DO love the interactive exploring games though so thank you for all of it TJ09 and the spriters! :3 I can't wait until I see TJ's adults tomorrow night. NRRR >^<~~~ I'm sure they'll be FABULOUS! <3

woooooo :00000 then i would defentily want that but it would be cool if the net dragon would be white with pink outlines with some flowers attached to the dragons or veils but i think there not releasing anymore sad.gif

I could see valentine conversation heart dragons being one color and having a heart on its chest in another color... they could work like Xenowyrms in the biomes... the color your hatchie becomes depends on the biome you picked it up at.

Color combos could be a Pink Body with an Orange Heart, Orange Body with a Yellow Heart, Yellow body with a Green Heart, Green Body with a Blue Heart, Blue Body with a Purple Heart and a Purple Body with a Pink Heart.

'Not sure how breeding would determine later generations, though... random? Depends on the color of the mate? Blah?

EDIT: I just had to eat my box of candy hearts earlier... dry.gif

Edited by Nyxity

Ugh, I not only missed out on the broken statue, but also the bucket and flowers. I only got the feather. And I can't go back for any of the missing items.

Damn it.

I could see valentine conversation heart dragons being one color and having a heart on its chest in another color... they could work like Xenowyrms in the biomes... the color your hatchie becomes depends on the biome you picked it up at.

Color combos could be a Pink Body with an Orange Heart, Orange Body with a Yellow Heart, Yellow body with a Green Heart, Green Body with a Blue Heart, Blue Body with a Purple Heart and a Purple Body with a Pink Heart.

'Not sure how breeding would determine later generations, though... random? Depends on the color of the mate? Blah?

EDIT: I just had to eat my box of candy hearts earlier... dry.gif

It's a cool idea, but I think everyone would be unhappy if it was done for a holiday dragon since you can only get two of them. sad.gif

Count me in as another person stuck in the loop of links.

erf seems quite a few people are running into this, hope it can be fixed easily=( would hate to miss items/story. I wonder if it has to do with the path we all choose first?

It's a cool idea, but I think everyone would be unhappy if it was done for a holiday dragon since you can only get two of them. sad.gif

No, as said, when you breed them for the next year the hatchlings could wind up as any color depending on the how things were coded. I could also see a lot of trades going on. People like trading on here it seems. Over time you could likely have a rainbow of them.

If you had been unfortunate to get two CBs that were the same color, you could likely trade the hatchling with someone who wanted that color and thus have two colors. If that doesn't happen, there would always be next year... sure, it wouldn't be a CB, but there would be the chance of getting one with a different color from the CB ones you got. I could foresee new kinds of rainbow lineages...

Edited by Nyxity

got my three items today, but i'm sad that i couldn't go back to find the broken statue that i didn't pick up earlier sad.gif

now if only those ap eggs would last another day...they're already down to 6 days 21 hours, so i don't think they will still be there tomorrow, when some more of my eggs hatch. *pokes eggs*

got my three items today, but i'm sad that i couldn't go back to find the broken statue that i didn't pick up earlier sad.gif

now if only those ap eggs would last another day...they're already down to 6 days 21 hours, so i don't think they will still be there tomorrow, when some more of my eggs hatch. *pokes eggs*

im hopping the 2 of m eggs hatch today so i get to have a chance to pick up the other ones although if we miss an item in the story will we not be able to get the egg/results/award at the end i keep hearing about?

No, as said, when you breed them for the next year the hatchlings could wind up as any color depending on the how things were coded. I could also see a lot of trades going on. People like trading on here it seems. Over time you could likely have a rainbow of them.

If you had been unfortunate to get two CBs that were the same color, you could likely trade the hatchling with someone who wanted that color and thus have two colors. If that doesn't happen, there would always be next year... sure, it wouldn't be a CB, but there would be the chance of getting one with a different color from the CB ones you got. I could foresee new kinds of rainbow lineages...

That would be annoying also. I'm pretty sure people would want a CB of every colour(I know I would.)

As well as this, with the different colours, as well as breeding being random, would be very annoying for people who wanted to create lineages with them. People were upset about there being just two different types of Aegis because they can only have one of each type, or two of just one of the types.

Yeah, there would be so much drama if there was a dragon with more colours than you could have CBs. So much. Let's not do that.

What I want to know is how we can carry a beetle, the rest of the invitations, the shiny trinket from Huggyface, a chunk of statue, and the Rosebud's feather just fine, but oh no can't pick flowers without something to put them in. XD And also how we carried all that while climbing across the vine without dropping 'em. Heh. Are we all ninjas or circus acrobats or something?? Ah, game logic, you amuse me. :3

And my new 2016 eggs have hatched, WOOHOO!~ \(^-^)/ *snuggles her li'l chubby lizard dergs*

I'm wondering if mine might be bugged? Asking if I can do anymore, or where another is, and all I get is "return", but no option after other then going back to ask again etc. blink.gif

I think clearing cache and cookies worked for someone else.

~

Anybody stuck in a loop should perhaps PM TJ09 with details. Perhaps there's something he could fix if he's aware.

What I want to know is how we can carry a beetle, the rest of the invitations, the shiny trinket from Huggyface, a chunk of statue, and the Rosebud's feather just fine, but oh no can't pick flowers without something to put them in. xd.png And also how we carried all that while climbing across the vine without dropping 'em. Heh. Are we all ninjas or circus acrobats or something?? Ah, game logic, you amuse me. :3

And my new 2016 eggs have hatched, WOOHOO!~ \(^-^)/ *snuggles her li'l chubby lizard dergs*

What I want to know is how we can give the dragons the things and they stay in our bags tongue.gif

Or how you get one bucket and then put flowers in it and you still have the empty bucket AND now a bucket with flowers in it tongue.giftongue.gif

Well, to those stuck in the loop, I managed to go right back by changing the url number to 4 (I think), found the empty bucket and reached the end of this chapter, but I still missed the flowers and can't backtrack from here. Hope I didn't mess up for further chapters.

I sent a message to TJ09.

I tried cleaning my history/cache and it did nothing, I also tried different browsers.

BUT I found something that will jump you out of the cave:

Go to http://dragcave.net/valentines16/story/d3r1, "Heading into the Forest", from there you can continue on with today's play. You will have to use it again after going back if you wish to do the flower extra thing, if it's any like my play through!

That would be annoying also. I'm pretty sure people would want a CB of every colour(I know I would.)

As well as this, with the different colours, as well as breeding being random, would be very annoying for people who wanted to create lineages with them. People were upset about there being just two different types of Aegis because they can only have one of each type, or two of just one of the types.

*Shrugs* It was just a thought. Originally it was just a sort of pastel rainbow dragon when I first thought of it... maybe scales that were shaped like tiny candy hearts. Then the expanded idea came to mind due to how conversation hearts work... you never know how many of a color you will get, sometime you get all colors but one in a package and then there is the complete randomness of the little messages on them... some don't even have words on them. ninja.gif

I'm also stuck in a loop. I want to go down the Forest Path, but I can't get back to it! D:

The only thing I seem to have missed was the statue and I can't backtrack, not today at least.

I sent a message to TJ09.

I tried cleaning my history/cache and it did nothing, I also tried different browsers.

BUT I found something that will jump you out of the cave:

Go to http://dragcave.net/valentines16/story/d3r1, "Heading into the Forest", from there you can continue on with today's play. You will have to use it again after going back if you wish to do the flower extra thing, if it's any like my play through!

i tried clearing my cache and using this link... but i'm still stuck in the loop. i'll pm tj and hope that even if the loop isn't fixed and i miss out on this day, at least i'll somehow be able to do the others!

I'm currently here:

Forest Path

You reach the forest and find a path leading inside. You see the first turnoff to the left, and up ahead you hear a babbling brook, but the path also continues past both of them. Where will you go?

Go to the left

Go to the brook

Continue down the path

Go back to Foothill Path

Can someone please tell me the right sequence to do things so I won't miss any objects?

I'm currently here:

Forest Path

You reach the forest and find a path leading inside. You see the first turnoff to the left, and up ahead you hear a babbling brook, but the path also continues past both of them. Where will you go?

Go to the left

Go to the brook

Continue down the path

Go back to Foothill Path

Can someone please tell me the right sequence to do things so I won't miss any objects?

I just did everything in the order listed - unless a page noted that I now had something that would allow me to get another item I missed, Ie I went to the left first and couldn't pick flowers because I had nothing to put them in. I went to the brook and picked up a bucket. I went left again and got the flowers.

Can someone direct to a list of all known itens so far? I have 15 but I'm not sure that's all of them.