TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

i left it too sad.gif

i tried to go back and get it later, but i couldn't. the game wouldn't let me get back to that part. i hope i can tomorrow.

0.0 what statue..... did i miss something? and also if we miss a item in the quest in the end do we get an award or something or just a story?

I didn't grab the statue either, didn't want anything bad to happen if I took it ^^; Makes me wonder if I should've taken it or not, or if there's a consequence of either decision? ^^;

So apparently there is only four items to collect on day 2? That's what it says on the wiki, anyway.

So apparently there is only four items to collect on day 2? That's what it says on the wiki, anyway.

I am not certain why there is a gap in the inventory, but I can confirm there are only four items that can be collected on day 2, with the statue being optional.

Oh crap, were we supposed to actually pick up the statue? I left it because it seemed like one of those things that would come back to bite you in the end. Like in the Holiday event last December there was something in the cave and there were two options the nice option was to leave it and the naughty option was to take it. I hope this doesn't affect anything big later in the game sad.gif

Sometimes in some story events if you don't pick up an item, you can't unlock the next part of the story. Just depends on who wrote it and what they decided to do.

Hopefully if you need the statue to unlock another part of the story, TJ will go back and make the statue available again for those that skipped it. =)

Sif just confirmed, but keep in mind the wiki is user run and not officially supported by the site. It is an excellent source of information, but it runs purely on what users contribute to it.

Yeah that space in the inventory was bothering me too, glad I didn't miss anything!

I did pick up the statue, though I thought about it for a moment first.

I got the statue and kept it. xd.png Didn't get much badness from taking the amulet in the Jolly Follies so ha! And got crystals, the cool trinket, and got the apples for the Sweetling too. I think that's all? I didn't keep on going north however. I want to go back and finish that before I find the Rosebud tomorrow. >.> *burns with a want to know!*

Those are what I found, as well. But I too have a space missing under the beetle and before the broken statue so did I forget something?

ETA: Am I the only one who had the Valkemarian Tales music playing in my mind while reading today's quest? :3

Nope. The music was ringing inside my head too. tongue.gif

So, on the Northern Route, are you supposed to get a choice when you first take it? Mine says

The path your are following leads in a Northeastern direction. It becomes steeper as you go, but eventually levels out to an easier to follow road. Would you like to go north to the caves, or east along the forest path?
but there is only 1 option, the caves.

ETA: And now I have an apparently missing item as well and it isn't the statue.

Edited by Skyal

I got the statue and kept it. xd.png Didn't get much badness from taking the amulet in the Jolly Follies so ha! And got crystals, the cool trinket, and got the apples for the Sweetling too. I think that's all? I didn't keep on going north however. I want to go back and finish that before I find the Rosebud tomorrow. >.> *burns with a want to know!*

I hope that's all, as that was all I got. I did go north and (if I recall rightly) it was a dead end and I was "frustrated" !

But - I still seem to have the pearl in my inventory.... unsure.gif

I hope that's all, as that was all I got. I did go north and (if I recall rightly) it was a dead end and I was "frustrated" !

But - I still seem to have the pearl in my inventory.... unsure.gif

I suppose it shows everything you have collected, even if you don't have it anymore? The apples are also still there, even though you gave them to the Sweetling (if I remember correctly)

I suppose it shows everything you have collected, even if you don't have it anymore? The apples are also still there, even though you gave them to the Sweetling (if I remember correctly)

Do you still have the pearl then ? But good point about the apples xd.png

What Wiki do you mean?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one not to take the statue. If we need it I hope it will be accessible later.

As others have said . I didn't want the bad Karma.

Thank you for the lovely event everyone. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Hmm...I have all the items for today evidently...but part of me wonders if I missed something because I didn't go back to the meadow first...

I was afraid that if I took the broken statue something bad would happen, but I took it anyways. poptartFINALTINY.gif

I wonder what tomorrow's story will bring.

Also curious as to what the dragon will look like this year.

I took the statue because I thought we were supposed to collect everything we found. wink.gif

And I also have the music of Valkemarian Tales playing in my head. Gosh, how I loved that game, my favourite event ever!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one not to take the statue. If we need it I hope it will be accessible later.

As others have said . I didn't want the bad Karma.

Thank you for the lovely event everyone. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Exactly the reason I didn't take it either wink.gif

I took the statue because I remember the lost watch in the Christmas game. Someone can ask "have you found a piece of statue"? at some point.

I have the beetle, the pearl, the invatations, the statue piece, the crystal, the berries, and the small dragon figurine. I think I have gotten everything.